CIA Has Photos of Obama Being Born in a Kenyan Dress.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I did know he was a member of the Senate. I thought he was a member of Congress. My bad!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fred call

Good point. I saw that as well.

McCain: a hundred year war and I'll try to make gas a little more affordable, so that 'Americans can drive a little farther on their vacation'.

Obama: all the change you can imagine, no war, no more taxes, everything's rainbows and pots of gold.

It is what it is. Complete blackmail so he can be a star. If you think they don't have his number, you aren't very aware of anything at all. It has been this way since television, blatantly that is, and probably has been this way before the media.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by fred call

Thats funny you mentioning scotch and mushrooms. That explains some of your other posts you have put up. Thanks for the insight.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yea he was senator in Illonois for 3 terms and he didn't finish his US senate term serving just over half of his term which really shows that he in all honesty did not have enough experience for becoming a president. That is just my opinion. If he had served a full term he would have probably have a better understanding of things that have been going on here and abroad. I just think he was a little green for the job of president at the time.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yea he was senator in Illonois for 3 terms and he didn't finish his US senate term serving just over half of his term which really shows that he in all honesty did not have enough experience for becoming a president. That is just my opinion. If he had served a full term he would have probably have a better understanding of things that have been going on here and abroad. I just think he was a little green for the job of president at the time.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post

[edit on 31-7-2010 by tsurfer2000h]

<< 1   >>

join