CIA Has Photos of Obama Being Born in a Kenyan Dress.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Remember that story about Cosa Nostra having photographs of then FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover in a dress doing compromising things with his male lover?

Well, those stories are true. Which is why J. Edgar went to his grave professing that the Mafia did not exist.

Now, I have a theory. This theory concerns what the CIA knows about Obama's (Barry Soetoro) origins.

Regardless of what you distractors have to say negative about the CIA, I believe that the CIA is ruthless and effective beyond belief. They're right up there with the FSB (KGB).

I've asked myself why doesn't the CIA blow Obama's cover. Why doesn't the CIA put the proof of Obama's Kenyan birth out there for everyone to see?

Then I say to myself: Why should they. The CIA probably has home movies of Obama being born in Kenya. I'm talking about 8mm film of Obama coming out of his mother's womb. A Kenyan doctor holding baby Obama up by his ankles. Obasma's first cry out into the world is documented.

The CIA has got Obama by the private parts. Like the American Cosa Nostra had J. Edgar Hoover by the dress.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing. The CIA will continue to progress the war in Afghanistan and Iraq regardless of the success or failure of our ground troops (failure of our uniformed soldiers will be the politician's fault, as it was in Vietnam).

You don't hear much about the war in Afghanistan. Oh, I get angry emails from liberals denouncing Obama for not ending the Afghan war, like Obama promised in his campaign period (pardon me while I try to stop laughing...what campaign promises has Obama not broken?).

I think Osama bin Laden is dead. I believe the CIA got him. But bin Laden is only an archetypal figure in the overall global war on terrorism. The CIA is good. So is the NSA and the DOD and whatever black box shadow operatives we don't know about. I believe that the CIA is eliminating people nastier than bin Laden ever was. And doing it on a daily basis.

Washington can't stop this success against our enemies simply because the CIA has home movies of Obama coming out of his mother's womb in a tiny Kenyan hospital.

Semper fi to our shadow troops.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
That video has been posted numerous times and it has been proven faked. Trust me! Do you really believe they would make Barack Obama President of the U.S. if they knew was a immigrant? What about his career in Congress and the Senate.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
No matter how well you try to spin this one, nobody is born in a dress.

If you think they are, male or female, please provide proof of such!

edit for typo

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

That video is just a video to have fun with. It is not the video the CIA has of Obama coming out of his mother's womb in a Kenyan hospital. Try not to confuse the two.

Thanks......

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

You don't know how happy I am that you corrected my sense of dark humor. I'm sure that you could correct all the glaring mistakes in the movie 'Dr. Strangelove.' Keep every vigilant. Never allow dark humor to alter your focus.

Say, wasn't there a prophet or a martyr or a saint or someone who was born wearing clothing, already prepared to go out into the world to save, save, save??

Semper fi.....

[edit on 31-7-2010 by fred call]

link   
reply to post by fred call

I'm not trying to confuse the two. You don't even have truth the C.I.A has any footage of President Obama being born any where in the world. If President Obama was video taped being born in Kenya then my birth was aired live on national television. No one knew who Barack Obama was except for his parents and extended family.

link   
What is this thread based on again?

Seriously do Obama detractors really having nothing genuine to complain about?

2007 "Bush is destroying the country through such policy issues as..."
2010 "Obama is destroying the country because he was born in Kenya! HE WAS!!!! He really really was. I swear. Really!"

link   
[edit on 31-7-2010 by Adevoc Satanae]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
That video has been posted numerous times and it has been proven faked. Trust me! Do you really believe they would make Barack Obama President of the U.S. if they knew was a immigrant? What about his career in Congress and the Senate.

I think they would. I see it as an in-your-face affront to show us just who is in charge, and that "They" will do as the please. This is just another part of the NWO government...a foreigner as US Prez.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If you have proof of where and when you were born, then you can legally run for the office of President.

That might be an anomaly in today's American political spectrum. I'm saying that there are a lot of voters in America who want their president to lie to them. They feel better. It's like denial personified.

Why deal with the messy reality of the truth when you can have a convenient lie?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae
What is this thread based on again?

The pill popping Rush Limbaugh.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred call

If you have proof of where and when you were born, then you can legally run for the office of President.

That might be an anomaly in today's American political spectrum. I'm saying that there are a lot of voters in America who want their president to lie to them. They feel better. It's like denial personified.

Why deal with the messy reality of the truth when you can have a convenient lie?

That's the truth! Kind of ironic don't you think. Who really cares where Obama was born. John McCain is the new Al Gore. A what if president but in truth would just be the same as Obama as Gore would be the same as Bush.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

You heard me complain about Obama? When?

I simply stated a distinct theoretical plausibility (I think that was a redundant statement...but who cares?).

The CIA can conduct a necessary war...yes, Obama called it a 'Necessary War.' And boy are the antiwar liberals ticked off at Obama about that one?

The war is necessarily conducted in a strategic and efficient manner overseas while Americans debate birthplaces and oil spills and illegal immigration.

I'd say that is a fair enough trade off. Make angry Americans happy by giving them plenty to bitch about, while our shadow troops annihilate the terrorists.

Semper fi.........

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Honest to God, no matter how much scotch I drink or how many mushrooms I consume....I can't even hallucinate John McCain as having won the presidency.

That was what the whole McCain thing was about. A thrown fight. A knock out in the third round.

As bad as McCain's thrown fight performance was, nearly sixty million voters went with the buffoon.

That's how bad the choices were in '08. Even worse than Carter and Ford.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fred call

You heard me complain about Obama? When?

I specifically said you complained about Obama when?

I simply stated a distinct theoretical plausibility (I think that was a redundant statement...but who cares?).

I simply asked what it was based on and then went on to make fun of the entire idea that birther threads still come up as if there is not a real world to deal with.

The CIA can conduct a necessary war...yes, Obama called it a 'Necessary War.' And boy are the antiwar liberals ticked off at Obama about that one?

The war is necessarily conducted in a strategic and efficient manner overseas while Americans debate birthplaces and oil spills and illegal immigration.

I'd say that is a fair enough trade off. Make angry Americans happy by giving them plenty to bitch about, while our shadow troops annihilate the terrorists.

Semper fi.........

So based on nothing then? Just a crazy idea? Got it.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yeah. There's no such thiing as a crazy idea.

I mean, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were crazy ideas. Give away houses to people who can't pay for them.

Naw. No such thing as a crazy idea in America, is there?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Have all the crazy ideas you like. I was asking if it was based on anything and not just some crazy idea.

All clear now.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Pull your head out of your ass and wake up and smell the coffee, the CIA are pure evil, just like Mossad, KGB, ISI, MI6. They are all involved in money laundering, drug smuggling, child sex rings and assasination. You make them out to be Mother Teresa.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Naw. Mother Teresa is clearly not what I make the CIA out to be.

I make them out to be the five hundred pound gorilla.

Clearly the emaciated Mother Teresa was no where near five hundred pounds.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You do know that Obama was a 2 term senator in Illinois and only a US senator for 3yrs and 8 months. He really did not have a career as a congressman. So a senators term is 6 years and Obama barely served half of his first term. He was a freshman senator and ranked 99 out of 100 in terms of seniority in the senate. He didn't do much in the Senate.

<<   2 >>

join