It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions heard in Mexico - HERE IS THE REAL STORY- Why isn't this on CNN?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ssatellite

..... I have family over there especially in this little town. And as of now it's controlled by what they call 'Los Zetas' and man they are the worst. Once zetas are in your area it's the plague, my family says that the town they're is in their control. And when I say control I mean, they find out what stores make money, or what family has money and how they make it or where they get it. And then they charge rent (Like the OP said; they go to people's homes/stores and make people give them 'rent' for living in their own home (or what they sell they can only sell that, they can't sell anything else) if they don't; they kidnap/kill them. This is so very true).

They will get you, and torture you (someone that owed them (drug-dealers) money, kidnapped the man and put him in a those big metal bins with hot boiling oil and fried him alive basically) and if you're lucky they kill you quickly.

And on a note, there are some zetas already on this side of the border, especially in one of Texas' big cities, and that is bad news.

The "Zeta's" are a product of the Texas prison system and are very real. They are hired by and intimately tied to the northern Mexico drug cartels; doing work for them on both sides of the border.

Based on your lack of knowledge of these simple facts and your inability to answer previous posts questions, your credability is less then zero...IMO.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

While the media tries to pit us against each other, it fails to bring us any truth from all who struggle along the border. Please keep us informed, and know that Americans don't hate Mexicans, illegal or legal! Most Americans fear a situation that demonstrates that neither government is in control or cares about it's citizenry. I pray for you folks down south. If this is war, it won't stay down south for long.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
"My friend's aunt had her house in Nuevo Laredo broken into at 2am last week, guns drawn, demanding $250 dollars for "rent" or she'd get shot. She didn't have the cash and the people who broke in told her if she didn't have it by the next day, to expect her and her kids shot. She had to sell her tv and dining set to get the cash. The guys who broke in were no more than 16-17, fully-automatic weapons, and they were going house to house to either get the money or make threats."

I am sorry, but I very much doubt this piece of anecdotal evidence. Would you put up with this if you lived on this street? You are telling me they walked down the block going house to house at 2am and no one bothered to call the police or shoot them instead? They all just handed over $250?
The very same thing happens in the United States of America today, in most major cities!

I am surprised that you never heard of it, it is called a 'protection racket".

Years ago a group called La Cosa Nostra did it in major US cities.

Now it is the Russian Mob, or Young Black Mafia....Whoever.

BTW, all these places had and still have police presence.
I guess the police have failed to ever eradicate the problem, it still goes on today.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This Mexican drug thing is further north than people think it is...Check this, cops in Muskingum County, near Zanesville, Ohio have seized a marijuana crop worth millions.

Pot Worth $6M Found In Rural Field

www.10tv.com...

Investigators made their way to site using ATVs, chainsaws and machetes. Campgrounds were found nearby, indicating people were staying there, 10TV's Andy Hirsch reported.

"They have food there, they have water, they have fertilizer, they toothpaste. They are living out of these tents," said Muskingum County Sheriff Matt Lutz.

More than 6,000 marijuana plants were seized.

Deputies said the operation was sophisticated, and may be connected with a Mexican drug cartel, Hirsch reported.

Now it is true some Ohio people grow their own, as it were, but this is a commercial operation. They were living there to care for the plants, and had equipment that the average Head cannot afford.
Here is another seizure in Ohio, this time in Dublin.

Hundreds Of Pot Plants Found In Dublin Home

DUBLIN, Ohio — Residents in a neighborhood of million-dollar homes expressed surprise Wednesday after learning that a major pot-growing operation may have been operating out of a nearby house.

The owners of a home on Tartan Fields Drive grew concerned about their property after they could not get in touch with the people renting their home, CrimeTracker 10's Angela An reported.

The owners arrived in Dublin on Sunday for a surprise inspection and called authorities after discovering more than 600 marijuana plants and thousands of dollars in cash in their home. Sheriff's deputies arrived moments later.

source

Sorry, but poor innocent Mexican farmers do not do this sort of thing. This is a concerted operation of a commercial venture, and the reader can bet that some authorities were paid off in advance. If the Federal Government keeps refusing to stop this Invasion, then the States, and the People, have to do it for them, and let the cards fall where they may. That is, unless the reader wishes to have a Mexican Flag flying over their schools in the future? A Spanish speaking president? Hooray for the Patriots in Arizona that are trying to do something! Hooray for the Arizona Sheriffs and police who are not afraid of the FEDs!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Why isn't it on CNN? They really like Obama and he decided to look the other way about the border problems. They need that fence that was cancelled, sure it's expensive, but what is one life worth. What our gov't ISN'T doing makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shapeshiftress

I agreed, there should NEVER be a pricetag attached to national security against a direct invasion of the United States. One life lost is too many lives lost.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well- I AM, going to take a vacatin, to S. Arizona, this fall. Just so happens, I just bought myself, a real nice. .50 cal "counter-sniper" rifle.
BTW- a mexican MILITARY helicopter, that violates U.S. AIRSPACE, has COMMITTED AN ACT OF WAR! PERIOD. IF I get "lucky" enough to see one, "on our side", I WILL shoot it down.
Who knows- Maybe I, will start the next WAR!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotgal

Whoa!

If you do, can you take at least some pics and post them. A video would be better.

Either way, the MSM will not cover it if it's not supposed to happen, and govt. disinfo agents will let us know that your pics are photoshopped!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
It makes you wonder why the US government is just letting this happen

Obama is allowing it to happen because many of those illegal Mexicans might some day become a Democrat vote. Thats why the Dems are not fighting it too hard

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotgal

Keep in mind that shooting at aircraft belonging to anyone any where is a federal crime. Even pointing a laser at a pilot will get ya a few years in a federal slammer. Aim for the tail rotor and hope for a really nasty crash with no bullet holes in the cockpit or crew. If crew walks away from the hard landing you wont be a murderer so maybe you will only get 10 years or so. Keep in mind too that the US military has made helicopter incursions into Mexican airspace with zero international problems.
Last, if I were entertaining shooting at an aircraft I damn sure wouldnt say so on a public board. Now if anyone shoots at one the feds will be looking for you first.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

After reading the entire thread I must have missed any discussion re "explosions", except one grenade attack. Sooo, what and where? You say that US Texas citizens are being robbed, extorted and suffering home invasions. If that was in Wash DC, New York or Chicago, the 3 whimp cities I maybe could understand but in TEXAS. I have a large lot of respect for Texans and find it hard to accept whimply cowardance even from poor WASPs in that great state. Who are the victems really? other illegals? the extreme poor non Texan natives? A family digs up $250 for "rent" when a Mosin Nangent costs $90 at a US pawn shop ... or $250 for an SKS. Sorry but the scenario makes no sense to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

Obviously you haven't heard that European countries, and even Canada have more violent crimes than the U.S....

And do not even try to claim that every "ranchero" and person who has been killed was part of some drug, or other smuggling operation because that is simply BS...

It is the same as claiming that every person, and including child who has been killed by gangs were part of some gang, or was involved in smuggling drugs or whatever...

[edit on 2-8-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yosemite Sam

The "Zeta's" are a product of the Texas prison system and are very real. They are hired by and intimately tied to the northern Mexico drug cartels; doing work for them on both sides of the border.

Based on your lack of knowledge of these simple facts and your inability to answer previous posts questions, your credability is less then zero...IMO.

the zetas are not a product of the texas prison system, they are ex mexico military.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I am just going to say please please be careful. I wish you all the higest light of protection.

Trust but carry a big gun ok?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
your news in the US is controlled. eventually it will hit the news when the carpet its under gets too small. Then, when it does...it will be political spin orientated and in no way 'enlightening' to viewers.

good luck - keep your head down and your camera on....

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You said its like the wild west again. The sad thing is if this was the wild west something would have been done about it by just a few honorable men. Now they call them vigilantes and its a crime. such a backwards world we live in.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The us government and the msm are jokes.Its time we the people take back this country.Our government is paid by our taxes, for them to let this go on and not do anything should be a crimeI say to the people on the border its time to arm yourselves and start killing these criminals crossing the border.Because the government cant be relied on for anything anymore.It really pisses me off whats going on in this country.My heart goes out to all the people down there who are living in fear.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotgal

Well- I AM, going to take a vacatin, to S. Arizona, this fall. Just so happens, I just bought myself, a real nice. .50 cal "counter-sniper" rifle.
BTW- a mexican MILITARY helicopter, that violates U.S. AIRSPACE, has COMMITTED AN ACT OF WAR! PERIOD. IF I get "lucky" enough to see one, "on our side", I WILL shoot it down.
Who knows- Maybe I, will start the next WAR!

Im sure you will!! But first you'll need to ask your mom permission to borrow the car and come back home late.

Go get 'em, you tiger you!!

[edit on 5-8-2010 by RadioKnecht]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Two points:

1-the purpose of a militia is to protect one's fellow citizens against oppressive, abusive or otherwise attacking forces, including thugs who claim they're from the government (issues of jurisdiction apply fully); A militia consists of able bodied men who are armed and willing to protect their neighbors when the cops are either bought off or too pussified to take any stand in support of those fellow citizens being attacked. The solution on the border is spelled: MILITIA. The eventual solution for the rest of the country (blue states not included) is spelled: MILITIA. (the blue states are lost anyway; they, for the most part, are completely infiltrated with a bureaucratic nanny state, politically correct mentality which will preclude their taking any stand for their own freedom, security, and protection. )

2-any city that designates itself a "sanctuary" for illegals deserves everything it gets; unfortunately, some decent people will be too stupid or hypnotized to move away soon enough. (Think deer in the headlights).

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet
reply to post by buddha
I'm still uploading, but you can see this for yourselves...

Hello OP, I would think that 6 days would have been enough time to upload all the photos and videos you claimed to have, even with a crappy upload rate?

You claimed these to be exclusive and that is what peaked my interest.

I could go linking to other websites myself too and make up a story if I wanted.
It does not mean the story itself is false, but it does discredit you...

So? I thought you wanted these to go out as much as possible?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join