It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions heard in Mexico - HERE IS THE REAL STORY- Why isn't this on CNN?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet
I have no idea why this is not top news on CNN.

This is beyond me. How can you people not understand? There is no media! There is no reporting, there is no fact-finding or checking, there is no looking out for Americans. All "media" is simply more of hte Governments propaganda. People that think we have free press are just crazy.

That's why these blackouts on things like the border violence and oil spill are so effective. The government literally controls the media. The only thing they don't have is the internet. But with Obongo's kill switch, it wont nearly as much as it should.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by enigma91]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The MSM isn't interested in reporting any stories from the border, other than how the current situation isn't working and that the Government's policies towards immigration aren't effective.

Eventually, the people will demand that the Government do something (they are already demanding) and the Government's eventual respose to the border crisis will be to erase the border completely and merge USA/MEXICO, which is what they wanted to do all along.

The biggest step towards this was when the Presidents of Mexico and the USA and the Prime Minister of Canada (i think it was Fox/Bush Jr/Chretien) met about 8 years ago and openly admitted that they were working towards a single nation and currency to replace NAFTA, and signed agreements to this effect. They will soon put these ideas into play.

They will later try and do it with Canada too, but Canadians will fight back. Canadians won't want to become the 51st State, and they won't want the USA as the 11th Province (well, we can all have our nightmares, right?).

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Okay. That's kind of far from Arizona...might be a long side trip.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

will be to erase the border completely and merge USA/MEXICO, which is what they wanted to do all along.

Am going to add to your post.

I have been noticing recent reports that the war against the cartels is spreading to Central American countries like Guatemala and Honduras..

Kinda hard to believe because for the most part the war in Mexico is mainly in the North. However, the Merida Initiative does include Central America.

Anyway, I can't help but wonder about that Costa Rica thread giving the US permission to use its land.

Is the US planning to clean up Mexico and Central America?

map

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This topic is of particular interest to me because of where I live and I appreciate the info! I "hear stories" as well mostly from people who own large hunting ranches in South Texas and until recently,really didn't take it all so seriously.I do now.
The lame-ass MSM is MUCH too busy "reporting" on the "American Royalty" wedding today...if I hear that term one more time I may well be sick.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Maybe some of you should read up on Mexican gun laws before wondering why they don't have guns.

For all the rampant crime and inhospitable behavior, Mexico is the United States' 18th biggest creditor. Think about that one for a minute. Mexico actually defaulted on its debts in 1982.

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China and the Mexican problems? Everything.

For those who don't know, Mexico is the third member of the North American Free Trade Agreement. Chances are something in your line-of-sight was assembled in Mexico. For all the jobs that went South the per capita GDP of Mexicans has gone up:

Compared to that of the United States:

What this is saying that US experienced 36.5% per capita GDP increase while Mexico experienced a 63.5% increase. Nonetheless, the Mexican per capita GDP is still approx. $14K a year.

So why is Mexico going to Hell while they're actually experiencing a pretty good growth rate? Well, because we can have both economic growth and a social breakdown. We're seeing the rise of "Feral Cities" (a short summation on feral cities can be found here). The important concept is this:

As public services disintegrate, residents are forced to hire private security or pay criminals for protection.

The 'criminals', for all intents and purposes, are now the government. Going door-to-door and shaking down residents is akin to collecting taxes.

The bottom line is the US is in no shape to help in this effort. We really can't afford a three-front war. Mexico is more than able to create its own Lincoln Brigade, but it's really up to Mexico to do that. Private citizens engaging in the foreign affairs is a violation of the Logan Act.

Although civil people may disagree with how the cartels govern their regions, it's the lay of the land. Gruesome images and video doesn't really do much to help -there isn't much we Americans can do. We're broke and occupied with concerns on the other side of the world.

A point to ponder: what does it mean when your creditor is melting down?

[edit on 31-7-2010 by GreenGlassDoor]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
get a dropbox account www.dropbox.com its free and you can put stuff in the "public" folder and create links to it.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

I saw the pics, and needless to say, I am just surprised. If you all need any translations feel free to ask. In one of the pics, with a yellow sign, it says something like "this is what happens if you don't respect us" on top of the dead body, attached with a knife.

Wow...breathe is kind of taken away, they are very disturbing....

I am mega uploading the files now.. I will post the Dl link when it is done.

ONE MORE WARNING.... SERIOUSLY... I KNOW WHY NO ONE SHOWS THESE PICS OR VIDEO.. It's happening in the MIDDLE OF THE DAY...OUT IN THE OPEN... NO LAWS..

Link coming now.. should be ready soon it's 30MB.

Wow... just wow....

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
cnn cant do any thing even if they make it there head story. juarez was just a headliner when a bunch of hostages where killed but it has not got any better. what, do expect the u.s. goverment to come rushing in to save all of the mexican citizens. first its not americas job to police the whole world. and second can you imagine the reprecussions of sending a military force into mexico to kill the drug dealers. the mexican goverment would make a hell storm because they killed mexican citzens. what if cannada sent there milatary over here to kill or aprehend drug dealers here theres no way that would help it would only make things worse. the key part of this was when you said it was less than 1/4 a mile from america. thats 1/4 of a mile out of our juristiction. yes it sucks but theres nothing america, or any other ligitamate country, can do about it so the best thing to do is either try and contact the mexican federal goverment or apply you and your family and friends for a green card and join our self made economy hell

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

You sir, have hit the nail on the head. Political asylum will become the soup of the day throughout the MSM!

Perhaps we can end this by going to Mexico city waving American flags and holding signs that say (in english) stop the violence.

P.S. I,m in Texas and well aware of the boarder violence, but something ain,t adding up here

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I can see how the New World Order is now playing its card.

You can how the Mass media only speaks about what you need to worry. There is a war for you and for your mind (sorry Alex). I have seen all around the forums topics just about Iran and how evil is the Islam and how evil is Mexico and dangerous and Satanize the immigrants.

I can clearly see what they are trying to do, the same old tactic they use in the US people, frighten them to death and they give them the "solution".

By the way did you know that Iran has the second largest gas reserve in the world?? So well, if you didn't knew it research the facts. All this is just a game, like command and conquer, get the resources at all costs to maintain a global superiority. But normal Joes will never now, they are too busy finding a job of playing Wii.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Can we get that link...

The suspense is killing me.

Real actual proof, I need to see this.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by babybunnies

will be to erase the border completely and merge USA/MEXICO, which is what they wanted to do all along.

Am going to add to your post.

I have been noticing recent reports that the war against the cartels is spreading to Central American countries like Guatemala and Honduras..

Kinda hard to believe because for the most part the war in Mexico is mainly in the North. However, the Merida Initiative does include Central America.

Anyway, I can't help but wonder about that Costa Rica thread giving the US permission to use its land.

Is the US planning to clean up Mexico and Central America?

map

i think that is the real plan. Exactly as they did with Iraq and Afganistan. Make them look so evil so evil that all the people support the war, then invade to "free them" ejem to steal their natural resources. And move along.

The only reason why the US has not started a war against Mexico is because there are more mexicans in the US soil than even their entire army. That is why they are trying to first get them and out and then start the war. Other wise it will be a suicide.

People wake up, this is all their master plan.
the NWO seems really too powerful i can see how their plans are and no one seems to care.

How to stop this NWO and leave old the other countries deal with their own problems and let them use their natural resources at their will.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
"My friend's aunt had her house in Nuevo Laredo broken into at 2am last week, guns drawn, demanding $250 dollars for "rent" or she'd get shot. She didn't have the cash and the people who broke in told her if she didn't have it by the next day, to expect her and her kids shot. She had to sell her tv and dining set to get the cash. The guys who broke in were no more than 16-17, fully-automatic weapons, and they were going house to house to either get the money or make threats."

This is only anecdotal and really don't believe it. So sad that it looks that there is another war in the horizon. When will people wake up the truth and stop their government. Blood thirsty government. And a bunch of idiot zombie people supporting their actions based on weblinks and MSM report. Sad so sad.

By the way, how is the spill?? anyone dying yet??

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Not the link your looking for, but it is graphic.

I'm waiting for op's link as well.

Very Graphic- Once Again Very Graphic

todosobrenarcotraficoenmexico.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Erm, it's not like the MSM hasn't reported on cartel using car bombs and IEDs and whatnot...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Not the link your looking for, but it is graphic.

I'm waiting for op's link as well.

Very Graphic- Once Again Very Graphic

todosobrenarcotraficoenmexico.blogspot.com...

My God man, just unbelieveable. People need to see all these photos to get a real feel and depth of what's going on down there.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
31 minutes... my upload rate is 10kb/s on a secure IP....

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
bestideayet please be careful. no names or pictures of you. they will kill them as a example. and dont say any thing about the safe houses again. just dont get killed or your family friends.

a blog would be a good idea.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Pretty gruesome weirdest one I've seen was some killer in the Columbian cartels would dump 1/2 normal body top half bleached white skeleton God only knows how he did it but thats one hell of a message.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join