It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS Nibiru Footage

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Good job watchZEITGEISTnow, now lets see if someone will come in a debunk you crystal clear presentation. Valid point made planets do not emitt CMEs but stars do!!!!
Thanks firiend for trying to open their eyes.

Its not about doom and gloom ITS ABOUT TRUTH!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Yada, yada, yada. Did I offend you guys or something? I said it was Venus, didn't I?

It just gets quite boring always being Venus. It is actually quite entertaining to see that a few of you, reliably show up and debunk for us. Why bother? What is your incentive?

Personally, I will give you your due credit as necessary, but everyone knows that those that know it all, know nothing.

Sunny Dee...what odd behavior for someone in a place that repeatedly tries to support its logo of denying ignorance.

Its as if you are asking for people to allow others to remain in question, to not offer them answers.

This should not be about what is boring...do you not think that all of us at ATS would LOVE something abnormal, unboring?

Since there are SO many sightings that ARE Venus, yes it can be tiresome and disappointing even....but what is important is that we can explain why, where, when, and how....to do so may take several people conversating and pointing things out.

This is one of those that I cant say for sure what it is....I can say the possibilities leave's a open window for Venus. I think only when we know for sure the direction (maybe this was mentioned and I missed it) could I then say with more for certainty.

And we should never just take someones (especially one persons) word for anything. There are ways we can keep learning and observing the night sky and check things ourselves.

Just because 10 people even come on and say 'its so and so' doesnt make it so

I just find the responses odd sometimes, when facts start to come to light sometimes.

All my best to you
LV

The Yada, yada, yada, may have been in bad form, but I do find it funny, or maybe just ironic, that it seems to always be Venus when it comes to these space object threads. Even though it makes perfect sense to be Venus most of the time, if there is not a clear picture or known direction of the filming of something, we are still told it's Venus, as in this instance. Also Ahmose was condescending, and Phage, well, he just always has the answer, and like I said earlier, that is just not possible. There will be a time he is wrong, actually I have seen him wrong, albeit temporarily.

Actually phage reminds me of a dear friend, a man that has a photographic memory, and can argue you out the door, but he, my friend, although brilliant, has always seemed to lack vision. And that difference of thought, is what makes for good arguments and discovery, in the process.

PS: I do not have a problem with the truth, I just like to be sure it is the truth.

PSS: Sorry for not adding to the thread anything meaningful. Just had to rebutt a bit. Now back to our broadcast.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

awesome this video is also pretty sure venus doesn't go in two different directions either does it very interesting can't be lens flare as the reflection is already showing in the camera very interesting thanks for showing that

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

can't be lens flare as the reflection is already showing in the camera

That was a good idea, but wrong. It's a good idea to take note of these issues such as positions, times, etc. But, a bright object can produce a lens flare even though the object is just outside of the field of view.

This is just another video that is mislabeled. If there were a bright object in the sky such as this, then it would be visible to the naked eye. People notice Venus in the sky these days even if they know nothing about astronomy. People would notice another bright object in the sky even if they knew nothing about astronomy. Go outside and look for yourself. See another bright object? You won't need a telescope.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

good call shame i can't remember whats what there are a couple of bright things Venus is the first star we see at dusk isn't it will have to look then.As havent really looked that much the last couple of weeks been on hols in another part of the world.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

so are you telling me it can produce two reflections from the same brightness object we can see the actual reflection but what about the blast of bright light as the reflection is still there when this happens am i wrong in that thinking?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ok last night the OrangeRed star was able to be seen and it moves left to right up and down what is this I am seeing in the late nights approx. 1130pm-1200am. I see it sway and know the Earth is moving but all the blue looking stars dont seem to move like it does. If any can go out late nite and watch, look for the star that is orangredish as it twinkles and you can see it sway left to right up and down, Any clues. I even showed my lady it, poor thing but I think its better to be prepared then to just try and gather all my loved 1z when its close enough to cause panic. The best time to watch the stars is when everyone is sleep. dont even know why

Oh yea Orion was to the left of it pgh pa region

[edit on 8/3/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

I just want to let you know that I do have a bit of trouble reading through your posts due to the lack of punctuation.

I believe what you are asking is why multiple artifacts appear in an image. There are a number of different ways that images can contain things that are artifacts. I believe you are referring to what appears to be blooming. This is not an optical issue, but a problem with all light sensors.

A good example of 2 different artifacts in the same image comes around 51 seconds into the video where there is a lens flare as well as a long vertical line. Then their is another internal reflection seen as a circle in the lower right corner.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

is about all i can get out also.. lol

Interesting video....... not sure Ive seen something like this before..
at least not from another star besides Sol.. Thanks mate.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Ok last night the OrangeRed star was able to be seen and it moves left to right up and down wtf is this I am seeing in the late nights approx. 1130pm-1200am. I see it sway and know the Earth is moving but all the blue lookong stars dont seem to move like it does. If any can go out late nite and watch, look for the star that is orangredish as it twinkles and you can see it sway left to right up and down, Any clues. I even showed my lady it, poor thing but I think its better to be prepared then to just try and gather all my loved 1z when its close enough to cause panic. The best time to watch the stars is when everyone is sleep. dont even know why

Oh yea orion was to the left of it pgh pa region

There are quite a few stars that appear red/orange.
Mars and Saturn also appear this way.

You could make it easy on yourself,
and download Stellarium....

if you really want to know, that is, and not just continue to speculate .

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Ok last night the OrangeRed star was able to be seen and it moves left to right up and down wtf is this I am seeing in the late nights approx. 1130pm-1200am. I see it sway and know the Earth is moving but all the blue lookong stars dont seem to move like it does. If any can go out late nite and watch, look for the star that is orangredish as it twinkles and you can see it sway left to right up and down, Any clues. I even showed my lady it, poor thing but I think its better to be prepared then to just try and gather all my loved 1z when its close enough to cause panic. The best time to watch the stars is when everyone is sleep. dont even know why

Oh yea orion was to the left of it pgh pa region

Hello Ophiuchus,

Can you say what direction you were facing? If it was east...that can exclude then Mars or Saturn, for they are both in the western night sky.

Just this morning my friend was talking about this amazing reddish orange star/planet that was super bright in the eastern sky area around 1 in the morning. They said it looked liked it was moving a bit and they were in awe of whatever it was. Mind you, this person is not a avid star watcher but knows I am and was asking me if I knew what it was.

Now Orion should note be showing itself until after 3 or 4 in the morning time, in the eastern horizon. Orion should be rising into the eastern sky right before the setting sun. Now when I did step out last night around midnight, I coincidentally noticed a form of stars that were very close to the Orion shape...it had a 'belt' of 3 stars was the first thing I noticed...but the other stars for Orion's top and bottom shape did not match. Maybe you saw this and that it was Orion.

Will check late tonight, to see if I see this twinkling reddish orange light.

My best
LV

[edit on 3-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

Cant miss Venus right now, she is a beaut in the western sky right after the sun sets. She pops out before the darkness comes. As it gets dark, Mars and Saturn can be viewed right by Venus.

In a couple months Venus will leave our night sky and become its morning star again that she is. She will then be suddenly seen in the eastern sky early morning hours.

Im sure people who have watched it in the east will suddenly wonder where it has gone...and then wonder what is this bright star in the west in the morning sky's.

Its Venus of course

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I'm in the southern Hemishere and the only bright object I can see is in the east, where are you exactly?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

It would be the same for where every you are. Everyone around the world should be able to find Venus in the western sky.

Here is a widget that you can type in your location (use the little globe map button for easy mapping) and then type in a time for when your sun will set....hit the 'west' button on the bottom of the star screen...then you can change the time a hour at a time to show you what will appear for you at your location.

www.starrynighteducation.com...=4&LatD=33&LatM=31.260000000000048&LatRG=N&LonD=86&LonM=48.179999999999836&LonRG=W&HH=09&Min =00&AmPm=2&MM=8&DD=3&YY=2010&DST=Yes&SD=Yes&LocMMA=&LabStar=Yes&Lab=Yes&Cons=Yes&Hor=Yes&SG=&PW=410&PH=358&Az=180&FOV=90&Alt=25&Elev=3&LocN=Earth&Expl ore=No&

It could be that your not searching early enough in the western sky, Venus is not there all night long, and its low in the west.

If you are looking in the late evenings in the east, your likely seeing Jupiter which comes up about midnight give or take a bit.

I think you will enjoy the little widget above. Can search your sky every evening.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Cheers sorry about the punctuation being lazy.

Anyway this is what I was talking about before where flare can be used for anything that is seen happening. Has this happened before with Venus if this is indeed just flare from Venus this would have happened nearly everytime it passes those cameras when it is shining bright.

I don't know how to search for some of this or where to look for it. Also in a vid I think was posted on this thread or another one in this same forum. How is it Venus can go in two different directions I'm trying to imagine all the rotations but might be missing something.

Just a couple of questions there.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Also if he has an android he can download the google sky map application. you can just load it up and point your camera to the star and it will show you what star it is. Now I know for sure where Venus is and not some educated guess.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Thanks for that guys checking them out now.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

This sort of action has happened many times and has been posted many times. Phage and other folks have posted a link to the NASA page that describes these issues. I'll see if I can find the link.

There used to be a really good site that described the problems of digital photography. It's too bad the site is down now. It offered information on many levels from a visual description down to the mathematics of the issue. The latter was interesting to me because it revealed the trade offs in camera design.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Thats cool I will check tonight and let you know as well if I see it and when friend thanks.

1 really wonders what many would do without all of the technological assistance, when navigating the the cosmos.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Thats cool I will check tonight and let you know as well if I see it and when friend thanks.

1 really wonders what many would do without all of the technological assistance, when navigating the the cosmos.

My friend and I have been checking outside and he says he does not see it tonight. He pointed to a general area at southeast.

If it wasnt for the technologies to follow the cosmos...my path would not be what it has been, that is for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join