It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS Nibiru Footage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Speaking of Orion, I haven't seen him latley. Where the hell did he go?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by metalholic

There is nothing to explain. There is no information and the youtube poster doesn't help. His statements make no sense.

I cannot "clearly" see Orion. In fact, I can't see Orion at all.

"Orion is currently below the solar system plane". What? Orion doesn't move and neither does the plane of the solar system.

Venus is not "on the other side of the sun".
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d5536327fbd.gif[/atsimg]

It could be Venus. It could be Mercury. It could be Jupiter. It isn't Nibiru.

[edit on 7/31/2010 by Phage]

Is everybody just going to ingore this guy...and pretend its nibiru??

haha

Sadly, the majority will, yes.

It is kind of phages fault, but also not his fault. lol

Most people here will just completely skip over or toss out anything sensible.
As long as they are allowed to continue with their fantasies,
all is well...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Invisible King

'he' will "be back" in a few months.
this happens every year. lol

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I guess I'll keep my signature a while longer. It amazingly keeps fitting the situation!
It is amazing that Venus is always visible these days.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

it's not really 'amazing' at all if you have a slight understanding of astronomy.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Venus is visible more often than it is not. It will continue to be visible in the western sky until October. It will not be visible for a few weeks then will become visible in the east before sunrise.

Of course, in orbit the situation is different.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yada, yada, yada. Did I offend you guys or something? I said it was Venus, didn't I?

It just gets quite boring always being Venus. It is actually quite entertaining to see that a few of you, reliably show up and debunk for us. Why bother? What is your incentive?

Personally, I will give you your due credit as necessary, but everyone knows that those that know it all, know nothing.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Yada, yada, yada. Did I offend you guys or something? I said it was Venus, didn't I?

It just gets quite boring always being Venus. It is actually quite entertaining to see that a few of you, reliably show up and debunk for us. Why bother? What is your incentive?

Personally, I will give you your due credit as necessary, but everyone knows that those that know it all, know nothing.

Sunny Dee...what odd behavior for someone in a place that repeatedly tries to support its logo of denying ignorance.

Its as if you are asking for people to allow others to remain in question, to not offer them answers.

This should not be about what is boring...do you not think that all of us at ATS would LOVE something abnormal, unboring?

Since there are SO many sightings that ARE Venus, yes it can be tiresome and disappointing even....but what is important is that we can explain why, where, when, and how....to do so may take several people conversating and pointing things out.

This is one of those that I cant say for sure what it is....I can say the possibilities leave's a open window for Venus. I think only when we know for sure the direction (maybe this was mentioned and I missed it) could I then say with more for certainty.

And we should never just take someones (especially one persons) word for anything. There are ways we can keep learning and observing the night sky and check things ourselves.

Just because 10 people even come on and say 'its so and so' doesnt make it so

I just find the responses odd sometimes, when facts start to come to light sometimes.

All my best to you
LV

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Invisible King

Wake up a hour before your sunrise, look to the east. You will find him creeping back into the night sky.

Edit to add a link for ya's...

earthsky.org...

[edit on 1-8-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

It's not debunking. It's education. It's taking the time to find the answers for those that choose to not invest the research time and instead toss out speculations.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
so very well said LV.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

How can you agree with phage when noone knows what direction it was pointing at the moment all is just speculation no? If i'm wrong tell me as thats what i was getting from phage too.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
venus(according to google sky map for android) is located near denebola system. There lies your answer where it is located at the moment.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
i just want to say that if a huge star was only a year or so away from colliding into earth i think i would of seen it somewhere.Dont get me wrong it could be invisible.and a star so close could explain the constant heat waves...lol....but hell if it happens it happens.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
reply to post by Ahmose

How can you agree with phage when noone knows what direction it was pointing at the moment all is just speculation no? If i'm wrong tell me as thats what i was getting from phage too.

I agree with phage,
because i can not see Orion either.
that's what i agree with.
the youtube poster said "you can clearly see Orion, and Rigel"
I could see neither of them,
and I see them very often.
also..
I agree that there is really no way to know what we are looking at.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Why is the fact that it's Venus considered "boring"? I love watching the planets dance across the sky year after year. It's beautiful, it's wonderous and it's REAL.

Why is the true majesty of this universe we live in not enough for some people? A sky full of stars isn't enough, so we've got to confabulate saucer-people who anal-probe bumpkins, mutilate cattle and vandalize wheat fields?

And what of genuine human achievments? Flying men to the Moon isn't amazing enough, so we've got to dismiss everything those men accomplished in favor of fantasies about hoaxes and hidden bases?

I've been to JPL, and I've met people with some of the neatest jobs in the world. These are young engineers in their 20s & 30s, building probes and landers and sending them other planets. They guide them and nurse them through difficulties, and they gasp in awe at the discoveries they make. These people are excited and passionate and adventurous. They are not faceless, secretive drones.

At the other end of the spectrum I see people who... they're not stupid, but they are intellectually lazy. Instead of exerting the time, discipline and effort to learn what centuries of scientist have struggled to grasp (let alone taking the next step to put such learning to use to join those advancing the frontiers of knowledge), they instead fake it. They do a google-search and call it "research". They look at poor-quality pictures and videos without knowing their provenance, and call it "analysis".

At some level , they recognize their inadequacy; but instead of trying to fix their own shortcomings, they denigrate those that have put forward the effort. They reject the would-be teachers' willingness to share what has been done and learned. They even have the gall to call such amazing wonders "boring".

DENY IGNORANCE!

[/rant]

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Saint Exupery]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Omasinator

If there were a star sized mass close to our solar system the effects would be visible even if it were invisible. The objects in our solar system would be moving in a manner that would indicate an unknown gravitational source. Since the planets and asteroids are moving in well predicted paths, then we know that there is no new large mass near our solar system.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Ah yes, you are right!

I wasnt thinking of it being close enough to the sun to reflect enough light to make it visible.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
I guess I'll keep my signature a while longer. It amazingly keeps fitting the situation!
It is amazing that Venus is always visible these days.

Yup Venus always gets blamed
. But I guess its better then swamp gas that floated into outer space

[edit on 8/2/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join