It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS Nibiru Footage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Author of video confirms not Venus or other planets. Fascinating video... NASA certainly seems interested in something that's near Orion!!!

Edit: statement by video poster:

Nibiru Planet X?

NASA seem interested in this object!!

Just recorded this from the ISS feed 29-07-10, 10:39 GMT.

You can clearly see the Orion constellation
and the objects position just below Rigel.

Orion is currently below the solar system plane and Venus is on the other side of the sun. None of the other 8 planets are in the vicinity!

Also note the conversation between NASA
and the Russian cosmonaut.

Note the "tail" !!!!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-7-2010 by ribaldmalarky]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
iss is visible by the naked eye from earth..so this object has to be visible by amateur astronomers i think

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
somone should explain this...rather then ignoring it!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Not to sure what to make of this. Seems NASA may be interested,but I just don't know. I guess when we get more info on what is going on then I can pass judgement. Something to look into for sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
iss is visible by the naked eye from earth..so this object has to be visible by amateur astronomers i think

You're correct.

Not only that but we would probably be able to make it out with the naked eye at this point, as 2012 is only a year an change away.

This whole nibiru nonsense is ridiculous, there's nothing "creeping" up on us from the shadows.

BTW Brown Dwarfs DON"T have tails, so....

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

There is nothing to explain. There is no information and the youtube poster doesn't help. His statements make no sense.

I cannot "clearly" see Orion. In fact, I can't see Orion at all.

"Orion is currently below the solar system plane". What? Orion doesn't move and neither does the plane of the solar system.

Venus is not "on the other side of the sun".
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d5536327fbd.gif[/atsimg]

It could be Venus. It could be Mercury. It could be Jupiter. It isn't Nibiru.

[edit on 7/31/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Watch the alternate link in the Op, the youtube link. It is louder and a bit clearer to see. You can see Orion in it, or what seems to be Orion.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Three stars does not Orion make.
It isn't Orion. It isn't Rigel.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18ee8e43524a.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
maybe its venus then...did something happened to venus lately ?? or was that explained?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ok so I am missing something, common sense in the story I think is what is missing.
First, how does one get 10 minutes of super secret video NASA or the Gubbment does not want us to see?
Second, how do a billion amateur astronomers not see this object?
And don’t go spouting “brown Dwarf you can’t see it”, as it is in the video I see.
Something is fishy here.
Third and final blow, if said star was coming at us to hit the earth or pass by so close as to extinct the planet, who cares. We can mount no defense against nature.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Honestly, I am not arguing anything here, since I know nothing of astronomy, but if you were to match up the 3 stars in the OP it seems like they are situated upside-down from what we traditionally view as Orion. I do believe in space they can film upside down. Still, I know nothing, so if you were to flip your flashing graphics upside down would this match better?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

No, they don't match any better.

The youtube poster claims that the star immediately above the object is Rigel. In my animation you can see where Rigel (the brightest star) would actually be if we were looking at Orion.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

What???

Venus exploded on Orions belt?
That's not right.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
any minute now a member is going to show up, debunk this and he will proceed to link images of the solar system and call it one of the 9. if anybody try to argue, he'll continue to provide link until you're buried neck deep in links.

but if you know anything, he won't make any sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
oooops too late, he already showed up and started his barrage of links and images.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

And you are going to contribute what, exactly?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I loved the pictures and links and all but alas they are still greek to me.
I will trust those that say there is nothing to see here when it comes to celestial matters as to my knowledge Harry Stamper does not exist, so any hope of surviving an impact from a planet would be a silly idea.
So if there is to be a cataclysm I will carry on blissfully in my ignorance.
Thanks Phage for the info I'll just take your word for it.
I can also see that you are not new here, you know better than to feed them, shame on you.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by metalholic

There is nothing to explain. There is no information and the youtube poster doesn't help. His statements make no sense.

I cannot "clearly" see Orion. In fact, I can't see Orion at all.

"Orion is currently below the solar system plane". What? Orion doesn't move and neither does the plane of the solar system.

Venus is not "on the other side of the sun".
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d5536327fbd.gif[/atsimg]

It could be Venus. It could be Mercury. It could be Jupiter. It isn't Nibiru.

[edit on 7/31/2010 by Phage]

Phage in the picture where would the ISS be located at??? Just for some personal knowledge.

2nd

[edit on 7/31/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Good question. With more information from the youtube poster that might be able to be determined and thereby what stars are in the field of view.

Somewhere in orbit around Earth.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks Phage

2nd

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join