It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 30 : R.O.V. Films Explosive Black Storm on Seafloor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
R.O.V. films what appears to be a huge pressurised storm of oil that envelopes the camera with black oil. It begins at .40 into the video.

Also Boa R.O.V. is hit by an eruption from the sea floor.

These videos show that oil and methane are still leaking into the Gulf.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
im sorry, what makes you think that is oil and methane, instead of debris from the sea floor?

I'm not saying i know either way, I just want to know what makes you so positive.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

That is interesting.Whatever that was it sure looked violent. I wonder what explanations you will get for this video. The gulf may not have the oil on the surface it sure looks like there is shortage under water.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Both videos show sudden violent changes of the current not to mention the sudden discoloration of the water.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I have seen "eruptions" like this a handful of other times on the ROV cams.

The most common answer people have is that its caused by the massive propellers on the ROV, but I have no idea

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
reply to post by justadood

Both videos show sudden violent changes of the current not to mention the sudden discoloration of the water.

And this makes you positive?

I mean, there are SO many unknown variables, I really dont see how anyone could be so sure as to what they are seeing.

All i see is debris being disturbed by an ROV that is the size of a minivan. But i wont pretend to know thats true. Its just an educated guess

[edit on 31-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Great, the well blew back open

figures : /

i wonder if any shots were taken at BP leaders, you would think SOMEONE would, people shoot at each other every day on the streets in the ghettos for 50 bucks worth of drugs. just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The problem here is secrecy and lying. We have been lied to, and everything has been kept very quiet about what is going on, with admissions coming only after it is clear that the lie has broken by too far a margin to sustain.

We simply can't trust BP or the Government on this. Now the claim going out is that the oil is "ALL GONE!" even though it has been clearly announced that it is in suspension in the deeper waters of the gulf.

BP is still dumping Corexit though? Why, if there is no leak left?

They also wish to scale back the clean-up effort, without ever addressing the vast amount of oil left in the gulf waters in giant (killing) clouds?

On top of this there appears at least a small chance that oil is seeping up through the floor bed without any control what so ever.

I wonder how long it will take for us to be told something a bit closer to the truth? My guess? 20 years give or take, once people have largely forgotten about this.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
Great, the well blew back open

figures : /

i wonder if any shots were taken at BP leaders, you would think SOMEONE would, people shoot at each other every day on the streets in the ghettos for 50 bucks worth of drugs. just my 2 cents

you need to stop getting your impression of the ghetto from pop rap music.

also, suggesting shooting people is rarely constructive.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by justadood]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nicenico

Yep.

I nice, big cover-up. Literally. You could hide a lot of stuff under the surface of the Gulf. Especially if some of it escapes out into open sea.

The way the media has begun pretending this is all fixed is what makes me know the exact opposite is occurring, and that a story line is being constructed.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This has been going on for weeks and the ROV's are generally monitoring it from a distance. Only occeasionally do the operators screw up and allow a live camera to show the full turbulance of the outburst of gas and oil similar to what was previously seen at the wellhead. Much of the time the cameras monitoring it have been Olympic Challenger ROV's #1 & #2 and they have shown only enough to be able to tell that the activity was present if you knew what to watch for. At the present time their cameras are shut off but Boa Deep C ROV #1  were showing activity a few moments ago until their cameras too were shut off. < morpheastruth.webs.com... >

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That's debree being altered by ROV movement.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by xsamaelx

How can you be so sure?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Knowing that the well casing has udoubtedly lost the ability to contain the presures at certain points below the surface....isnt it reasonable that leaked off methane and sme crude would find its way through the sediment to rise into the ocean from the sea floor?
The kill process has only plateaued at the cap stage, and the totality of the leaks will not be stopped till the plug gets put in from below the lowest leak...sometime this month...till then its entirely possible IMHO that there would be some spurts of gasses and heavy oil too...I just hope they CAN turn it off!

[edit on 1-8-2010 by stirling]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This morning between 8:55am - 9:20am EST
The BOA ROV 1 had quite the storm...It was stationary & you could
see plumes arising in the distance literally coming up out of the floor
coming towards the ROV & ROV getting hammered!this went on for
~ 30 min non stop...Prior to all this action I noticed a crater that I had not seen before today...OneisOne has a photo of it on pg 139.
Has anyone else seen it? Just curious why it may all of a sudden appear.

Ektar

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The thing that gets me is....WHY is there nothing on the news about all this??? All they talk about is the oil....no mention of the almost constant EXPLOSIONS we all see on a daily basis now. I am actually more concerned about this than the oil now! NOT A WORD from MSM!!! It infuriates me. How can they totally ignore this?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The ROV lifted off the bottom and rotated. Watch the gages. BORING!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ektar
This morning between 8:55am - 9:20am EST
The BOA ROV 1 had quite the storm...It was stationary & you could
see plumes arising in the distance literally coming up out of the floor
coming towards the ROV & ROV getting hammered!this went on for
~ 30 min non stop...Prior to all this action I noticed a crater that I had not seen before today...OneisOne has a photo of it on pg 139.
Has anyone else seen it? Just curious why it may all of a sudden appear.

Ektar

I didn't see this particular one, but I have seen some that were so violent, it could have caused a crater. I bet there is a lot of these type of things we have not been allowed to see. It scares the hell out of me.

new topics

top topics

join