It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Y. Rep Weiner's Anti-GOP Rant!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Congressman Anthony Weiner gave a fiery speech criticizing his Republican colleagues after the House's rejection, Thursday, of bill that would have provided up to $7.4 billion in aid to people sickened by World Trade Center dust.
www.youtube.com.../u/19/sWRHPew6jOU

I have a personal feeling on this issue as I am one of the workers at ground zero who have health problems directly effected by the dust and asbestos that was in the air and on everything. This was after the EPA told us repeatedly it was safe. LOL safe
Half of their own air quality devices they had their were not even on most of the time. I remember some of us standing around one commenting about it not even being on.

The Republicans in this case are just plain wrong as far as I am concerned and only care about big business in this country. Bunch of disgusting fat cats.

All I can say is Congressman Weiner is PISSED!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is more info for anyone wanting to know more about this issue.
www.nydailynews.com...

The part that gets me is this one.."Rep. John Shimkus (R-Ill.) cast it as a money grab for New York because the bill would pay for care at higher rates than Medicare. "What this is is politics," Shimkus said. "What this is is enfranchising a bunch of New York City hospitals."

Medicare!...Medicare only gives you enough medicine and care to keep you alive but not cure or help you get better!..Big Corp!

[edit on 7/31/2010 by CaptGizmo]

[edit on 7/31/2010 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thread already exists-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

different section though, carry on

[edit on 7/31/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Oops! so right....my search probably did not bring this up because of the title differences in the search....Oh well...I guess this thread should be closed then...thanks.

new topics

top topics

join