It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Watch July, 31 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I just watched the Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano. It was actually very good. They had Julian Assange on for the first two blocks and the judge seemed to support what he was doing and actually allowed Assange to speak for probably 80% of the time.

They had the guy from Antiwar.com along up against some fool that thought that Assange was a terrorist for releasing the leaks.

My favorite section was the one with Lew Rockwell and a couple other people. They were discussing the existence of the Fed and other economic issues. The best part was in a back and forth, one guy says that if they got rid of the fed that it would be Armageddon and you can clearly hear Lew Rockwell say "you're witnessing it" right after. Rockwell made many good points like: the fed was created by the bankers on Jekyll Island, it was in the very least unconstitutional, and that it has allowed for our government to easier fund wars.

I would suggest that all check your local listings but I am pretty sure they play it again tonight at 8 eastern on Fox Business.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

I called my cable provider and demanded they get Fox Business. That is where the real info is.

Well, at least the more Libertarian minded are like Stossel and Napolitano.

I am going to look to see if anyone is uploading the shows to YouTube or to dedicated site. My bet is though, that Fox Business is not allowing fair use so that cable providers will start to air it.

I will be back if I find any online access.

Here is their online page-Freedom Watch

Freedom Watch Strategy Room

[edit on 7/31/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I am hoping that libertarians like Napolitano and those guys at antiwar.com can really start shaking people in the anti-war movement. I think this episode was exactly what I did not expect from a Fox channel. No wonder its on Fox Business.

join