It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pappa_Bear

I agree with you. I asked her to answer my questions as to which picture it was she posted in terms of chronolgy of her photos. For that picture to have been taken in such the manner she says it was, would be odd. No one just has that picture taken. It was somewhat planned. And especially the blue lined one. She was obviously just trying to dupe people.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Thankyou for posting these pictures. The one with no arms is just a longer exposure, because the lighting doesn't look too bright at that time. Maybe you did have your arms outstretched, heard the camera shutter, thought the photo was done and quickly moved/lowered your arms without realising that the photograph wasn't quite fully taken yet. It happens. I have taken many pictures like that in low light where a body part will become translucent as the shutter speed on the camera struggles to keep up with movements. It's not a hoax to not know about these things, and I get the feeling you are being genuine.

As for the first picture, I see a couple of anomalous lines that COULD be fingers, just like the orb DOES look like both a fetus and the back of a childs head, as well as a lollipop. I would be very interested in seeing more pictures of that if you can get a hold of them from the other phone. Everyone so sure that this is a hoax are jumping to as many conclusions as those of us who think it isn't. In short, we're all just guessing for now.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

I agree with you. I asked her to answer my questions as to which picture it was she posted in terms of chronolgy of her photos. For that picture to have been taken in such the manner she says it was, would be odd. No one just has that picture taken. It was somewhat planned. And especially the blue lined one. She was obviously just trying to dupe people.

Are you kidding? People take millions of pictures per day for no other reason than to take a damned picture. I have tons of pic on my puter that myself or other family members just took because we were playing around or bored. In other cases, people are taking pictures to show off a new outfit, or put a new pic on facebook, etc.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I did a google of "orb in photo" without "".. there are actually a few.. and most everyone is wondering WTF.. interesting... only on ATS do I see these things, and for that I thank you.

A few to consider:
www.yourghoststories.com...
www.yappari.co.uk...
ghosthuntingsecrets.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

This dude has one floating above his head:
www.thepeacefulhealer.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Bear in mind, I never called hoax, nor am I insinuating the OP is hoaxing, it does appear more that there was foolery at the time of the pictures to just have fun, as well if one really reads the OP, there was never anything that could be quoted as misleading, or incorrect, however what information we were given was vague and without much needed relevant information yet all descriptions were accurate.
My serious question is this:
Was the OP knowledgeable of all the facts; and was intentionally vague?
if so this would be the time to discuss possible testing of observation skills by the OP or intentional misleading for other reasons.

Or is it possible the OP was engaging in foolery at the time of the pics, and truly is not aware of all the facts either through forgotten information or unaware of her surroundings?

I did actually answer the questions that were asked; "What is the weird thing that appears in my pictures?"; and I attempted to give as descriptive an answer as possible while remaining inpersonal. I will give the benefit of doubt for the moment and reserve personal opinion until more relevant facts emerge.

*note: if alcohol or substances were used to induce or aide in forgetting or cause one to be unaware of their surroundings then the OP may very well be confused about what was in the pictures.*

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Shot through dirty glass plus motion blur from the camera not being held still. Or do you mean whatever it is your holding against the glass with your foot? Looks like a balloon or one of those balls you bounce on when your a kid that have been around since the 1950's.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Also found this:

www.thepeacefulhealer.com...

"Orbs are translucent balls or spheres of energy, which are comprised of spiritual matter and consciousness. Many people believe that the orbs are spiritual beings of some sort, such as angels or spirit guides. They are most commonly shades of white but can also be different colors such as blue or green. Colored orbs are more rare and can be angels or archangels. Orbs are benign and harmless, as they are spirits "going about their business".

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The first pic isn't a fetus, that's for sure. The other thing that is sure, is that the yellow object is on the inside of the house.

The "dark swirly" stuff that people are mistaking for the hair of a child or the fetus is part of the portion of glass that isn't as reflected as the other parts or a heavy shadow on the outside of the glass. My arrows are pointing to the shadowy lines begin, end and where they are shown in the "orb". Inverting the colors and doing some edge detection would probably show you better if you can't see what I'm talking about.

I don't know what it is, but its obviously opaque in the picture.

The second picture, it certainly looks like long exposure at first, but I'm not camera expert.

I can tell you that both pictures were saved as jpeg, using the same version and quality setting with gd-jpeg 1.0 (I know of this pretty well. Its a typically used library in Linux and pretty much any device not wanting to reinvent the wheel for image compression of course) as evidenced by the headers inside the picture.

To the OP: I have no reason to disbelieve you and I won't claim to have some sort of special insight or authority in this situation, but people have orbs taken in pictures all the time and nothing happens to them. So I wouldn't worry. Nothing weird other than these pictures has happened to you yet, right?

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Zaxxon]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Its been mentioned and im 100% positive that its a child in the pic looking out at you when it was taken and happened to get in the pic and id probably go asfar to say its a boy.

Its pretty clear, the head with hair, the shoulder (you can see hes wearing a shirt) and his hand on the door.

I tried to draw an outline in paint on the pic but it looks way clearer without one.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

You know I have taken many pictures, and I can say for sure some of those pictures of orbs, were just rain, and or moisture in the air, and the flash shining off.

Orbs are sketchy. I do have pictures of orbs, but this picture is a balloon, olr a double exposure like I said, Because upside down, theres a closeu-up of a guys face.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It IS a fetus, but not just any floating invisible fetus, its the Immacutlate conception 2010!

You are the new Mary.

Go take a pregnancy test. Prepare for the SHOCK OF YOUR LIFE!

Congratulations!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Invisible King
It IS a fetus, but not just any floating invisible fetus, its the Immacutlate conception 2010!

You are the new Mary.

Congratulations!

AWWWWWW Man, you really suck, here I thought we only had at best another 10 years to go before the Man came and raptured us to the multi-billion dollar golden condo's, now you're telling me I have to wait another 30 years or more, I ain't gonna live that long

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

i don't think the world could last that long, either!

maybe that "child" is her own new perfected self, ready to be born.

out of her solar plexus.

or maybe what looks like a fetus is actually the lotus flower of the manipura chakra center:

this chakra is where the personal will and power originates, secondary to the original source, and it is the center of personal vitality.

so if there is a baby in there, it is her!

and that is a beautiful idea, true or not.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Fetus ???

Could it be a Cameo from the astronaut in " 2001 A Space Odyssey"

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I persoanly think it is an alien fetus who wanted a hug so it took your arms
Just kidding. I believe the OP is being honest. Is there any history at the house where the pictures were taken. Has anyone ever died there ?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

That is exactly what I thought, in my first post I mentioned balloon shaped.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brett
Its been mentioned and im 100% positive that its a child in the pic looking out at you when it was taken and happened to get in the pic and id probably go asfar to say its a boy.

Its pretty clear, the head with hair, the shoulder (you can see hes wearing a shirt) and his hand on the door.

I tried to draw an outline in paint on the pic but it looks way clearer without one.

Sure. I saw the hand. Hopefully this is a bit clearer of why the object seems opaque (whether its a cemera technique, I don't know). I also circled the hand you were talking about, but look just below my top red line and above my bottom red line. Hopefully I've accented enough of the "shadow" or lack of reflection, or whatever so that it can be seen easier.

If its a kid's hair then I'd assume that is using the same slow shutter speed "trick" to get the arms to disappear, which is what I believe happened in the second picture. It happens with my children's hands and arms sometimes if I snap a picture with my cell phone.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Zaxxon]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Seeing as how the color is also on the wall/panel next to the sliding glass door it could be some sort of light reflection.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

good observation.

whatever it is definitely seems to be shining, somehow - either reflecting light from something else or emitting its own light.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Just quickly read through entire thread. It's not bee pollen or camera tricks.

Long ago, my brother had taken one photo via his cellphone of his wife's nephew, who had an anomalous `fingerprint` like image of fleshy color blocking the little boy's face. So that is a phenom in and of itself.

And yeah, your `light child` is really an `alien` and wants you to be his mother. Just welcome him. Don't know I just figured he'd be a boy. Hehe! That's my impression for now.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join