It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BugByte
Does not anyone see the child's hand on the door knob in the bottom right hand of the first picture? The yellow hair gleaming in the sunshine? you can even see the right shoulder.

The second picture, is probably the result of rapid arm movement and the camera could not focus on the arms, since they are thin and mostly black color.
But if you look close at the BBQ in the back ground I think I see part of her right hand appearing.

Was the child that was there have blond hair?
I clearly see the kids head and hand. Your not seeing things.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Umm I am surprised NO ONE even suggested what I am about to suggest

Look it is pretty obvious it's a BALLOON , a yellow BALLOON

The blue string is .... A WASHING LINE pretty common in the uk, attached to fences trailing along the garden .

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

My arms were outstretched when that picture was taken.

They were at FULL stretch !!

dudez...is there any way your technique could help on this ???
Is there any way to prove this ???

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Thank you so much for being one of the few people on here that has not accused me of being a hoaxer.

I don't even know what people are calling hoax "over".

You have some pictures that you can't explain, want help, the best place to get an answer is ATS,and I don't blame you if you just ignore those that immediately call fake with no proof of anything. That armless one is freaky, the more I look at it, the weirder it gets.

Don't let the naysayers get you down or upset uk today, just hope that someone can come along and try and make sense of this.

Just do me one favour, don't stare into any mirrors till this is figured out OK?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Does not anyone see the child's hand on the door knob in the bottom right hand of the first picture? The yellow hair gleaming in the sunshine? you can even see the right shoulder.

The second picture, is probably the result of rapid arm movement and the camera could not focus on the arms, since they are thin and mostly black color.
But if you look close at the BBQ in the back ground I think I see part of her right hand appearing.

Was the child that was there have blond hair?

oh yeah, you need to right click it and view image.
or click this, and tilt screen backwards to see hand better.
files.abovetopsecret.com...
clearly uk you have been trying to fool us. why do that? you are going to get banned, i have no sympathy if you do.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

reply to post by MR BOB

My arms were outstretched when that picture was taken.

They were at FULL stretch !!

Wouldn't you have hit the fence then?

Anyways...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I can clearly see your hand being translucent here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a87c07c6a03.png[/atsimg]

However, the hand is positioned differently than straight right.

Anyway, am i really the only one seeing a fetus here? It's quite clear actually..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/750a8a0b11eb.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudez

Anyway, am i really the only one seeing a fetus here? It's quite clear actually..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/750a8a0b11eb.png[/atsimg]

WOW!! Why would you want to freak her out with BS like this??

Fetus, Jesus....

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bb44a105e91.jpg[/atsimg]

I knew I recognised this!! it's a Lollypop!!

"There was a child there !!! There were a few people there but the child and everyone else had no part to play in that bright yellow thing near me !!! "

Are you sure?

[edit on 033131p://f22Saturday by Seventytwo]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I said I saw the kid THREE TIMES

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dudez

I agree with your first picture but.... a fetus? Have you been dipping into the spirits(booze) again?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45
I said I saw the kid THREE TIMES

I know.. Now they taking my lollipop theory

Seriously though, some people here have a distorted imagination..The fetus thing was really over the line

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Thank you tribewilder !

You know I very rarely venture onto ATS and the only reason I did this thread on here today is because its spooked me out and I just needed some help and answers.

But this experience of being accused of hoax and well, being accused of telling lies on it, has made me decide that if there are any future developments on any pics taken of me, I will post them on BTS.

Thank you again to all the kind members that have offered their very interesting insights on this, including those that have ruled out paranormal possibilities.

I personally can't rule it out because I was there, others were there, and I know my arms were outstretched yet were not showing on the photo

I also know that it spooked Julie's niece out so much that she refused to share a taxi home with me !!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I feel bad for the thread starter. Lets just go with the child theory, and the moving arms theory. Seems most logical.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by dudez

I agree with your first picture but.... a fetus? Have you been dipping into the spirits(booze) again?

Well, in fact it's all the afternoon i'm planning to tell what i've seen by filtering this picture but i don't have any explanation for that: but if you pay attention, you can notice the little arms in what is known as the typical fetal position, can't you see the little folded arms?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Sorry bud

I didn't see your post...

anyway I agree with you.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I in no way believe this is a hoax, just because I'm pretty much familiar with you on here and really do not think you would lie about it!

I am wondering if you dabble with more than tarot card readings
that are spot on...if I must say...really creepy working remote anyway?
Could it be an energy that has to do with psychic abilities, I wonder because it seems to me you have them?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dudez

reply to post by dudez

Well, in fact it's all the afternoon i'm planning to tell what i've seen by filtering this picture but i don't have any explanation for that: but if you pay attention, you can notice the little arms in what is known as the typical fetal position, can't you see the little folded arms?

I saw the same thing. Looks like a fetus. Hard to say human or not. Wasn't really going to bring it up because the image has undergone a digital manipulation to bring out details so it could be a strange artifact of the manipulation.

Regarding the OP's actual photos, I have to say it is intriguing. I, for one, am not one to just call you a hoaxer and dismiss it. Sure there are a lot of ways you *might* have been able to fake it, but you have been here for a couple of years and your post history doesn't seem to lend itself towards being a hoaxer. I would say that you have shown yourself to be as credible as possible on an internet forum.

As for the subject itself.. it is really hard to say given just the two photos. Could be anything from a strange reflection coming from something out of frame (I have actually seen this happen before.. took us 30 minutes to realize it was a reflection from a car mirror across the street), to a sprite visiting you.

Regardless what it is, I don't recommend getting to freaked out about it. The changes are slim that this is anything malignant.

[edit on 7-31-2010 by rogerstigers]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45
I feel bad for the thread starter. Lets just go with the child theory, and the moving arms theory. Seems most logical.

I just want an answer for peace of mind and tbh, I want someone to tell me and reassure me that this is NOT paranormal in any way and has a plausible, rational explanation.

But I know balloons and lollipops are wrong.....

As regards my arms, they were outstretched and yes, maybe I was moving them slightly, I really don't know on that, but if slight movement could cause a distortion in the picture and arms could appear invisible, then I'd be EXTREMELY happy and relieved that the mystery on this was solved.

That is what I need....answers.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

if you really want answers then could you upload them somewhere else, and post them, so that it doesnt remove the exif data.?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join