It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
That looks like a kid, or ghost kid, considering that's definitely a hand on the door.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It could be manipulation due the yellow orb is look like the yellow portal from portal game

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I see no reason for uk today to lie about this and i believe this is not a hoax..I don't know what it is but its a neat pic and thank you for posting it ..I think it looks like life energy or a alien egg
And i can understand why this left you shook up and scared i would be freaked out also!
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
UK, it looks more of a golden coloured orb rather than a straight yellow. When looking up the significance of gold coloured orbs it describes free flowing energy and tolerance.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45

Originally posted by BugByte
Does not anyone see the child's hand on the door knob in the bottom right hand of the first picture? The yellow hair gleaming in the sunshine? you can even see the right shoulder.

The second picture, is probably the result of rapid arm movement and the camera could not focus on the arms, since they are thin and mostly black color.
But if you look close at the BBQ in the back ground I think I see part of her right hand appearing.

Was the child that was there have blond hair?
I clearly see the kids head and hand. Your not seeing things.

More likely what you are seeing is pareidolia.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonaldD

Originally posted by reesie45

Originally posted by BugByte
Does not anyone see the child's hand on the door knob in the bottom right hand of the first picture? The yellow hair gleaming in the sunshine? you can even see the right shoulder.

The second picture, is probably the result of rapid arm movement and the camera could not focus on the arms, since they are thin and mostly black color.
But if you look close at the BBQ in the back ground I think I see part of her right hand appearing.

Was the child that was there have blond hair?
I clearly see the kids head and hand. Your not seeing things.

More likely what you are seeing is pareidolia.

More likely we all gave an explanation as to what it is..

edit on 12-12-2011 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join