It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The reason uk will not give you details is because i asked her not to ! I emailed here some photos that i cannot explain and that has me really worried,she asked if she could post hem on this thread,and i answered no.Uk had the integrity to honour my wishes,so you have your answer.
my apologies to uk for not getting back to her thread before now ,so i could explain her reticence to explain .....

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I've been a lurker on this thread,
I will say I'm a non believer, in ghosts and I have my reasons.
I feel the pictures are flukes of the camera and nature so I would not be worried,

First, my father who did believe that stuff use to say, yellow is spiritual, so if you want to believe in that stuff, at least the picture with the blob should be a good sign. As being a fetus? that is stretching it a bit, actually more like a lot. I have to go more towards with the pollen theory on the lens or close by the lens since the door is lite yellow also, that's a sign of a reflection. I also go with the distortion with the camera movement like the other poster said causing the ghosting blur effect.

The pictures with out the arms, is a puzzle, the background can be seen with out a blur. Pictures like that would be normally photoshoped. Those are good pictures, I would like to try and duplicate if I were you.

UK,
Couple things, do you know what camera took what pictures?
You know who took what pictures of you,
Are you willing to take more pictures with the same camera and the same photographer at the same location?

Try to do the same poses that you did,
Take pictures as still as you can be,
Then with a slow arm movement
then with a quick movement.
post those pictures

If you get perfect pictures, ask if there is a spirit and if they can recreate their mojo.

Test it out,
start taking pictures of yourself

for your former, I wouldn't call him a liar, i would call him creative. It's now a common topic in which conversations can be had. But you know that don't you.

I say do the science take more pictures and see what you come up with.

I

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
How come every pic that shows up here is blurry or I think in this case double exposed?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Okay,here's an idea. Go out and buy yourself a nice camera,and take a whole bunch of new pictures and see what turns up. If you still are having bad luck,you might be living in Aleister Crowley's old house.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

The pollen theory is quite possibly the explanation for the yellow blob, but like yourself, it's the pics with the missing arms that freak me out, is it some sort of sign, message, or is it just a trippy cam malfunction ??

Plus add to that the blurry indoor pics as well....
I really don't know ??

I know it's just my word but there really was no movement that night, and both the people that took the pics on 2 seperate phones take loads of pics of friends, family, etc.
With no problems.

The outdoor pics were taken by my friends niece on her phone, and the indoor blurry pics were taken on my friends phone. Both makes of phone are mentioned on the thread but tbh I would have to look em up, I think one was a Tocca Lite, and the exif data has been posted on the thread as well.

I like your idea of duplicating the event, using the same cam phones and the same photographers, but my friends niece does not live in Harrogate so this would have to be recreated next time she visits.
I can try the indoor ones again though in the meantime, although I think it would be more interesting to actually duplicate the same scenario as the one that night, with both the photographers present. Yeah, I can certainly do the same poses as well

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CASH69
Okay,here's an idea. Go out and buy yourself a nice camera,and take a whole bunch of new pictures and see what turns up. If you still are having bad luck,you might be living in Aleister Crowley's old house.

I'm going to get some pics taken on my daughters phone when I see her Halloween weekend so hopefully they'll be ok.

Mmmm, don't think Aleister lived in Harrogate

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by uk today

I'm feeling pretty skeptical about all this uk, to be frank.

The object isn't some sort of lens flare, or camera artifact, it is clearly in between you and the camera. The fact that there is a door or window in between doesn't help matters much either.

If this thread is a joke, I'd delete it before you get yourself banned.

If not then someone is having you on.

Hahahaha.....a newbie who doesn't know from shutter speed to aperture to ISO calling a crappy shot, badly composed too, a paranormal manifestation....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Its quite easy to try and make someone seem stupid but not particularly clever!! i really believe u k is genuinely worried by these photos and if you don't understand modern technology easy to be fooled by seemingly strange things on a photo,i have had the same experience with a camera phone and abnormalities on a couple of photos it worries you,i always thought all you had to do with a camera phone was point and obviously not)and you got the picture

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

My interest is piqued. Can you please upload all of the photos , including the other phone used? Thank you in advance.

Mine too - it helps to take off as much clothing as possible, as clothing interferes with/disrupts your aura. If you were to, say, pose in the nude, we would be more readily able to identify the type of entity you are encountering in order to better assist you.
edit on 25-10-2010 by avraell because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2010 by avraell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
one other bit,
I was lurking in a 9/11 conspiracy thread,
the plane that hit the 2nd tower was missing a wing right before it hit.
There were several camera angles that showed the plane with out a wing,
Now either the camera didn't capture all the info as the plane slammed into the WTC2,
the plane actually wasn't real
or the plane really didn't have a wing

Same concept with the picture of your missing arms,
either the camera didn't capture all the info for a detailed picture,
you are not real
or you really don't have arms.

I have to go with the camera didn't capture all the info for a detailed picture.
and for the plane with out the wing?
there are several clips that you can see the wing and it is really there!

Sometimes the camera can create a picture that lies!

Let us know how photo session #2 comes out.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I read every post up to page 19. I think it's a kid with a yellow hoodie on like someone else mentioned.

Why hasn't she posted another picture of the handprint, if it's been there forever like she claimed? It's because it hasn't that's why.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The photo with the yellow ball was rather creepy, espicially since it was so big. Other orb photo I have seen were white in colour. If I may ask, how was the sun like at the time of taking that photo?

By the way, many posts had BTS in it. What is that?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

bloody el.... havnt you sorted this out yet?

30 pages long and still no definitive answer to what this is?????

Did you manage to get the new photos taken?

Was this just a hoax after all?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Bad film? Problems with the sensor?

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingMe
The photo with the yellow ball was rather creepy, espicially since it was so big. Other orb photo I have seen were white in colour. If I may ask, how was the sun like at the time of taking that photo?

By the way, many posts had BTS in it. What is that?

I agree, the yellow ball is freakin creepy, and yes, it is big.....considering I'm not standing too far away from the door, it is actually HUGE !!
And if you examine it closely I'm pretty sure it's outside the door as well.

The sun was setting when the pic was taken as far as I remember, my friend had just got in from work, so it would be very late afternoon.

Oh and BTS is " Below Top Secret " btw.....

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

bloody el.... havnt you sorted this out yet?

30 pages long and still no definitive answer to what this is?????

Did you manage to get the new photos taken?

Was this just a hoax after all?

Nope Truth, there's been quite a few possible explanations for it, and I'm not ruling any of them out.
But that definitive answer certainly ain't there with some suggestions of kids in hoodies and the like !!

Plus look how big the " thing " is in relation to my body, it would have to be a pretty huge child , cos in my experience I've never seen a child with an oval shaped, translucent head quite that big !!

Hey you as well, you know me pretty well, and you know weird things happen to me, and you also know I'm no hoaxer, so don't even jest about that on this thread cos the only reason I've stuck with it for so long is because I want someone to PROVE these pics were real and as long as there's a chance of that I'm hanging in here

Hope you're keeping ok baby....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

ok, well i hope you find out after all this time as your thread is taking up too much room on the ATS forums

Let me know when you are closer to the answer

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I'll be honest, I'm pretty freaked out by this !

when people need to state when theyre being honest, i'll assume theyre lying. : T
Just looks like a novelty table lamp to me.

edit on 27-10-2010 by neonitus because: ...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

when people need to state when theyre being honest, i'll assume theyre lying. : T

So, when someone says "I'll be honest" one should immediately assume they're liars?

Hmmmmmm, interesting thought process.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Came across this post recently, I know it's old.
When I first saw the photo I thought "that's a kid standing in front of the door, it looks like a child's head" later I changed my mind till someone pointed out the child's hand on the lower right corner against the door.

So either there was a kid there that no one noticed got into the photo, or this is a case of cross printing from cell phones but with the perfect position of the child's hand it seems like the kid is there in that time and place so either its a ghost kid or just a bunch of nonsense.

It's a shame with alllll the photos that were taken nothing came of this thread, like in most cases.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join