It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I can't thank you enough for the time spent on this, and for the purposes of this thread I certainly accept it was camera malfunction.

You and others have provided a rational explanation to account for all the anomolies and I accept that has to be the answer on here to this mystery.

I will pursue any paranormal angle privately, so once again, thank you so much.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am attaching some pollen pictures and some other anomalies which may help give you some visual evidence as to the nature of the orange blob.

The above is pollen

The above is dust

Pollen again

THe above is simply the result of slow shutter speed and ambient light.

THe above is a finger

Now looking at the pollen picture, the 1st one, if you zoom in and apply a flash to it, it will appear identical to your orange blob, especially coupled with the poor quality camera and slow shutter.

Hope that helps. After playing with it I think your safe. Camera anomalies and pollen from your garden.

I also think I identified the pollen, the wildflower Rose Moss or portulaca pilosa. WHich is fairly common and widespread in the UK. Take a look.

All pictures were pulled from google images.

www.google.com...

[edit on 13-8-2010 by DrJay1975]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Many people if they saw the above images in a picture they took would say, "Holy $hit! It's a ghost!". Once they accept those images are paranormal in origin they begin to subconciously attribute paranormal qualities to mundane events. It isn't there fault, they can't help it. It's kind of like if you have a religous zealot they see God and the devil in everything. People make interperetations based upon their existing belief structure and their explanations tend to hinge on that profound belief. Kind of like some of our overly paranoid crowd on this site who see conspiracies in everything from Iron Man 2 to froot loops. Again I hope the above pictures would put you at ease. If I can aqquire a sample of that pollen I will duplicate the picture for you.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Wow !!!

Those images are just amazing

Once again, thank you for the time you have spent posting that for me, it just blows me away how pollen can create such an effect !!

I'm just about to go away for the weekend and thank you for giving me peace of mind to finally forget about that very strange night....

Have a good weekend yourself yeah

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to help. It absolutely amazes me how many things my own group thinks are paranormal that are simply every day objects. I'm always skeptical of an anomoly that appears in a photo but not the naked eye. That's generally a read flag for me and makes me start exploring conventional explanations. Here's what I generally need before I classify something as paranormal:

1-Personal experience, preferably me. Multiple witnesses are great. But personal experience is far and away the most unreliable marker, but when it's corroborated by photo, video, changes in the environment that are perceptible to measurement equipment, then it gets a lot more credibility.

2-Visible to the naked eye, personal experience covers happenings such as voices, feelings, changes to the environment. ALso sounds, touch,smell etc... But moreso the visuals.

3-Multiple photos in sequence or video, or a combination.

4-Animal reactions to the event. Sounds weird but since most occurrences are at night I like having a dog and a cat with us. There other senses are more defined than ours and their night vision is superior. And they seem to be more pereptive to the minutae of the world than we are. One reason I really like using dogs is how they see flickering light. Ex. When a dog watches tv they see a series of moving frames rather than a continuous scene, which may allow them to have an easier time viewing manifesting spirits. (Not a fact, jsut a theory) But being as spirits, ghosts etc... have been proven to me and I accept their existence then I have to accept the animal reaction as corroborating evidence, especially if we have a visual.

It always amazes me that people put stock in EVP's and Ghost boxes. With all of the tv, radio, CB and cell signals that are in the air today, your bound to pick up something.

I can't understand why people use an EMF detector to try and follow a ghost. We don't know what their composition is nor are we aware the effect they will have on an emf detector. But using a series of readings as support of a sighting captured on video is great.

Geiger Counter. We use one and I'm very interested in long term results. Again like the emf when coupled with a visual capture it may help identify ghosts once we can establish a base reading.

But we're really strict on evidence we'll accept as paranormal. You have to be. If you are going to eventually prove the existence of life after death or spirits then you want to be strict. You want to be doing research in a controlled an inspected and sealed environment. THen your pictures, video and corroborating evidence bears a lot more weight. Eventually once we have enough instrumentation readings that are concurrent with visual identifacation as well as other corroboration then maybe we'll know exactly what to look for.

But sorry for rambling on. Glad to help. If you need anything else let me know.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hi uk.
I am pleased that you have settled on the orb being a camera malfunction,saves a lot of worry .
Like you i have come to the same conclusion with my photo, logic says it must be the camera .

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
camera phones are crap!
i tried to take a decent shot of the moon
the other night as it was so clear.
i have a samsung toco 5.0 Mega Pixal camera phone.
no matter what setting i used and i pretty much play with all
the features on the phone i could not get a decent shot.

what i could get were many many shots of the moon with
so called anomalies in them, orbs, blue craft shapes, bright
wiggly lines ETC.

the fact is i could go on forever about how crap the phone
cams are,especially if they are not set up correctly or held
very steady. SO dont let the photo creep you out.put it down
to poor photography and equipment.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

this is a perfect example of what i was trying
to explain.no paranormal stuff just everyday
faults.not a hoax just a couple of bad luck photos.

was the lens even wiped before it was used?
people nearly always forget to do that and it can cause
the same type of blur effects.now get some sleep UK OK.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

but the pictures were taken by 2 seperate phones!
2nd line

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Oh just admit it darlin, you and your friend were playing street fighter and you caught a Hadouken on camera.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by stealthyaroura

but the pictures were taken by 2 seperate phones!
2nd line

They were indeed !!

I had a few pics taken at the same house on friday night, and they seemed fine, apart from one, which had my hand missing

But I'm sure that was just a cam malfunction, although there was no movement. It was probably just the rubbish phone.....

I'm not getting freaked out over that, although those 2 pics I posted with both arms missing still gives me the creeps.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hi Uk, I've had a look at the images and that darn yellow
platic disc may be the answer to all this.
See it? it's behind you and to our left. When the image is
inverted, the two strongest colours are the 'thing' in the
foreground and that disc.
Whether this is the answer, I don't know.

The 'arms-missing' image adds weight to the phone not
being a great machine to take images with. Electronic
imagery can be effected by many things, it does look like
information is lost... nothing anything paranormal.

It could also be that as you were explaining the size of
the fish you caught, the Gods felt that your exaggerating
was a tad over eager and made adjustments!!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

BIAD and Wucky.....both your explanations sound most plausible !!

Seriously though, I'm having quite a bit of poltergeist activity around the house at the moment, it seems to be quite playful though, just LOVES to throw my saucepan lids across the kitchen !!
I have to laugh cos my life is well weird !!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I do not believe you are hoaxing in the slightest. And you have my sympathy for having to keep looking over your shoulder. Being creeped by the unknown is horrible and yet Hollywood and TV make it appear so wonderful.

I read your postings asking for advice and your fellow ATS Members offering advice. - However:

It seems that when you do not get a reply that satisfies you, you circle back and ask for help almost as if you are in some kind of negative vicious circle never allowing you to find resolve.

Here is my opinion and it is just that, an opinion, as I have ZERO Proof, but if I am even 10% correct you need to get some resolve immediately.

I CLEARLY see an evil ?demonic? ?alien? ?hybrid? fœtus in it's other-worldly yellow vivication imbued parturition soul pod that is showing definite signs of it's underdeveloped appendages. Mix that with the the next picture of your missing appendages and the fact that the little yellow goo pod is now located behind you and between your legs while your doing that Chrissie Hynde pose thingy. This may not be good! Actually this may be downright terrifying.

In the grand scope of your predinkydink, I would suggest battling this negative with a positive. Maybe cleaning up your back yard? It could build up your arms strength and I am sure your neighbors would be sending much positive energy your way for your thoughtful action.

Seeing how the yellow goo pod is behind you in the second picture, have you been keeping an eye out behind your back and over you shoulder to know if it has been following you in wait for your defenses to be down enough to claim your arms? Have you notice any shadow people in your peripheral vision? Any new noises in your home when your all alone? No offense, but I can not stress enough how happy I am to not have this dreadful occurrence in my life. Stay Strong!!!

I hope you are not alarmed by this discovery but it would be very difficult for you to continuously type out for help and attention if evil demon fœtus fulfills it's mission.

I will keep my mind churning to see if I can possibly come up with any other possible explanations and/or defenses.

Until you have found your resolve, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Take excellent care of yourself.

Best Wishes and Good Luck

t

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

I see it clearly as well !!
The explanations that have been put forward on here are highly plausible, especially the pollen on the lens theory, but I've looked at that pic soooooo many times, blown it up, and it does CLEARLY show what you have described.

Maybe it is just a fluke, but you can clearly see an embryo !! Plus it does look alien......

Add to that the missing arms and the blurry indoor shots, it has been very difficult to accept that all these pics have a rational explanation.

I'm fine about the whole thing now, although at the time it totally freaked me out !

It wasn't my back yard btw, the pics were taken at my friends house, and she was having major work done on the back garden, which has now been completed...it looks tidy now !!

I've never seen or sensed any shadow people, but someone who analysed the pics did discover at least 4 people in the pic of me with no arms, and I was informed that one looked like someone from the 18th century ...
Now I've not seen this, I was only told, so I cannot confirm if this was true. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't ???

Now I wasn't going to reveal this on here, due to the potential ridicule attack that could follow as a result, but I've decided to, mainly because of your reply.
I'm currently in the process of a relationship split-up, I've been with this partner for quite a long time, he is very down to earth, very much close-minded, completely the flip side to me.
So due to this relationship breakdown I moved into the spare bedroom.

Now when the pics came through on e-mail, I asked him to just take a look, which he did. But he refused to comment, stormed out the room every time I mentioned anything about them. Which I put down to the fact that he wasn't interested, even though he knew they were freakin me out at the time.After all, we are splitting up.

But then one day, out of the blue, he told me the reason he didn't want to discuss it was because he had SEEN the yellow object, apparently he has seen it a few times over the past few months in the bedroom. It lights up the whole room and he can't explain it.

I believe him, he may be some things but liar isn't one of them.....

Sorry for rambling on, but you can see why I have to remain open- minded on this

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

DrJay is 100% correct in his analysis of your concern if the anomaly was just a few pictures. If you know there is more to this then I would begin looking outside of yourself because 28 pages on ATS and no resolve.

Any thought on the negative being attracted to person you were/are in a relationship?

It is obvious that the yellow has been showing itself to him more than you.

IMO Keeping that information private (which is your total right) may have prolonged this whole ordeal. Even good break-ups create lots of tension.

You list The High Priestess below your avatar. Is this just a fun label or something a little more concrete? During this break up did you call upon anything/anyone alternative to this mortal coil? Has your partner ever dabbled?

Last thoughts for now, you state that this guy is

he is very down to earth, very much close-minded, completely the flip side to me.

Which gives a good basis of character, however, does he believe that things exist that are unknown/unexplained? If not, denial is a very strong negative. If so, does he practice anything. Here is what I am getting at---Hypothetical and not as overly dramatic as previous post---Two reasons couples break-up and remain living together, one(or possibly both) are not ready to quit. The other would be purely financial but these are usually only with couples that were never tight or were only together shortly and better off friends. You stated that YOU moved into the spare bedroom---remember I said hypothetical---that is usually a sign that it was your decision but you still care for this person, harboring some guilt. That leads me to the assumption that this guy is not ready to let you go. Continue if I am even a little correct(I know it's never so transparent & uncomplicated). With your description and adding some logic/guessing I would assume he would be inexperienced in attaining some basis of spiritual guidance without your initiative. If possible, it is all too easy for the novice to be fooled by something trying to enter our realm. I will leave it here as this is all speculation but would be happy to help if possible.

Happy to see you write this:

I'm fine about the whole thing now, although at the time it totally freaked me out !

Thanks for sharing and keep us updated.

Ciao,

t

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I can see the alien child embryo to but it's not
really that is it.pollen?lollypop maybe.

poltergeist activity?have you a video camera to catch
film of these "flying sauce pans"?
that would be cool and give a little
more substance to your/others claims.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If it makes you feel any better I've duplicated the missing arm photos with only minor, insignificant limited motion on a slow shutter speed, I'll post em up when I get a chance.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Thanks DrJay, I'll take a look when you post it.

I accepted the pollen explanation, as you know, as being the cause of the yellow object, and it is completely plausible as demonstrated in those amazing pics you posted. Plus maybe there was a high pollen count on that particular day ? So logically I would have to accept that pollen was the culprit.
But it's there in the back of my mind, and I think always will be now, how can my partner have actually seen the yellow object if it was pollen ???

I know nobody on here knows him, it's only my word, but this guy is so rational, so down to earth, he's the kind of guy that, if he was a member on this site, would DEMAND proof of anything remotely out of the ordinary !!
So for him to actually come out with something as paranormal as that is just plain out of character, which is why I KNOW he saw it and I know it illuminated the whole room as he described

I know he's freaked by it, it's like treading on eggshells the mere mention of it......

Call it an inner sense, but these pics ain't going to be the end of this, I will of course post anything else that is captured on here as and when.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura

I can see the alien child embryo to but it's not
really that is it.pollen?lollypop maybe.

poltergeist activity?have you a video camera to catch
film of these "flying sauce pans"?
that would be cool and give a little
more substance to your/others claims.

If I said I believed 100% that it was an alien child embryo, then they'd probably cart me away !!

So " no " logic says it can't possibly be that...
But on the flip side, I also can't state that I believe 100% that it isn't an alien child embryo, because being open minded is just part of me.There are many mysteries in life that remain unexplained and many things we are yet to understand as a race.

I desperately need to get hold of a really good video camera, preferably one that ain't too expensive as well, or a really good reliable mobile, as mine is useless

Are there any you could recommend ??
I'll try capture the poltergeist activity, although it does happen quite quickly and at random times, but when I get a decent cam phone or whatever I will certainly try.

Would a camcorder be the best thing to buy ??

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join