It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That last picture is interesting in the respect that the entire photo is blurry or distorted. I'm assuming that was with a different camera? I will tell you this, unlike the other photos, the only rational explanation is that you were moving your arms. Now only you know the answer to this question so anything we say is irrelevant. But in my opinion if you are 100% certain, and I mean 100% certain that you didn't move your arms then the only explaination is some kind of paranormal effect. If there is another explanation I am not aware of it. I have run it through the image analyzer until I'm blue in the face and arm motion is the only reasonable explanation I have.

So if that offers some sort of validation for you then fantastic. But I would ask you to consider this. Due to the shutter speed you may not know at what exact moment the photo was snapped. And you moved your arms into the position before the photo and you moved them to a different position after you were done posing. Is there a possibility that the photo was snapped when you were posing or when you were dropping your pose being as you can't be 100% certain when the picture was snapped? If someone takes a picture of me with my wife's Samsung phone then I may think the picture is done but it actually is still in the processing mode and then snaps as I return to normal.

Just food for thought. I don't know how you can state beyond a shadow of a doubt that you weren't moving being as you can be sure of when the camera actually took the pic. So unless you stayed posed in a fixed position for 10+ seconds on this particular photo then you couldn't be certain. If I'm not mistaken that camera is on a 5 secong clip. So any motion in the 5 second period would cause blurring.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Thanks for that DrJay, there was no movement but I can't prove it of course, but I now know that what I experienced that night was indeed paranormal due to some very unexpected information that has been revealed to me this morning.

All I will say is, to anyone who has the technology, the more advanced the better, then these pics are the real deal.
Put them through any process you have at your disposal, analyze the yellow object using any technology that is available, try debunking the object ANY way you possibly can. But you will find it is real.

I expect some members will still accuse me of hoax etc, but I don't care tbh !! I now have something much bigger to get my head round than arguing on that. It no longer matters. If these pics are a hoax to these members...fine. But try proving they are a hoax, run them through any system you want, if you have contacts that have access to very advanced technology to analyze them, use these contacts. I'm sure the technology exists somewhere out there. Use it.

I will continue to read all replies on the thread, I will be offline for most of this weekend though.

peace

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

...but I now know that what I experienced that night was indeed paranormal due to some very unexpected information that has been revealed to me this morning.

Any details for us?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

No, I cannot reveal the source that this information came from. It is private information and will remain so, certainly for now anyway.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Well, what a disappointing end, not that I expected anything less

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Seems like an out of focus child standing in front of a patio window. The colour burn is due to the flash. Here is a colour corrected version. You can see the childs hand on the door. How can people not see this?

Anyone see this?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Oh its far from over.

This has nothing to do with this mornings events, but could you be good enough to answer me a question please.

Is a mobile phone, Tocca Lite, capable of photographing my dress through another item of clothing ??
There is a reason why I'm asking this btw.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
It maybe your guardian angel?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Pentothal

Thank you for that photo, unknowingly you have actually helped me here.

I have already proved it was not shot through glass, and could that possibly be my dress showing rather clearly there ??? Under my black top ??

That so called child btw seems to have one helluva big head in relation to that tiny handprint.

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

why cant you reveal what you now know?
you must understand that by not saying you are ridiculing yourself
im not going to say your a hoaxer but you can see why people are going to jump on you because of this withholding of information.

Please would you be so kind as to post all the pictures you have in one post?
im not into trolling threw bitching and counter bitching to find all of them!
this may sound lazy but when youve been on this site long enough you will understand there is a lot of childishness between fellow atsers

And please understand i am not for or against you on this case but would like to see the outcome and also study the pics.

Many thanks

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

I have been subject to ridicule many times on this thread, so further ridicule is probably to be expected.

The information I have received is private information, and has to remain so for now, certainly while investigations are ongoing.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Is a mobile phone, Tocca Lite, capable of photographing my dress through another item of clothing ??

No, because that is not your dress.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

care to say why?
thanks

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

ok, so the information will be released soon?
also you didnt answer me on posting the pictures in one post?
sorry to be a pest

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I concur.

Are we in agreement that it's just a poor exposure to be expected through a phone camera?
I mean, surely it's a continuation of the pixels from the fence blending with those of the OP's top.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Pic of dress will be posted hopefully before I go away tomorrow. I'll try get a pic of the design on the side of it as well.

I'd do it now but my phone is useless. But my daughter is coming up to Harrogate tonight and her phone should be much better in pic quality.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

See my (and others') previous posts

Originally posted by FunnyLittleFrog

Are we in agreement that it's just a poor exposure to be expected through a phone camera?

I suppose we are, others will believe what they want to believe it seems.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

As you are one of the few people on here that are taking me seriously now, maybe you would be kind enough to run this through your equipment.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I ran it through the main frame computer here at Tuttle Labs, and the results are:

Crappy Photo.

### EOF

Computers are never wrong.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ok I ran it through the image analyzer. I hope this helps. There is a reoccurring problem with the photos shot with your camera. I think the fact that you have this samsung cameraphone which is old and was a poor camera when it was new along with the same anomalies in every photo I've come to a conclusion.

THese are the results of a terrible camera not paranormal at all. This is just my opinion. Now you can state that there was no child in the pic, the camera wasn't moving, etc... But nobody can know that for sure. I attribute the bad phone, slow shutter and motion to these pics.

The only true anomoly I see is what appears to be the kids head in the 1st picture. And it may not be a kid. It may have been someone kneeling to take a photo while you were posing. Theres no telling who got in the pic at that shutter speed. And with the lighting and the obvious problems the camera has I'm not sure what it would appear like with a flash or some oddball reflection or flare.

But I'm of the opinion there is a conventional explanation for everything. It may not be what you want to hear, but I head up a paranormal investigations group and I would have debunked all of these photos if I had taken them myself. THe only one that would have confused me is the glowing head. And I would assume that some kneeled in front of the camera or a child passed in front of it at that shutter speed. I'd assume I just missed it. Or if it was pollen on the lens, which is what I think just judging from the appearance of the anomoloy. If I had just cleaned the aperature and was indoors and nobody else for a fact was in front of it I'd consider the paranormal. But there are too many variables to make that assumption.

Just remember it'ss only my opinion. It doesn't mean anything either way. I've taken photos that I could easily debunk had I not been there. What's impotant is what you believe. If you think it's paranormal, try to catch it again. I probably wouldn't give it a second thought, but this is about what makes you comfortable.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join