It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

You're right, my bad. You and UK have proclaimed time and again, and even taken pictures proving there is no glass door in that door way.

So why are there so many reflections in the first photo? BECAUSE somebody (you or a third party) placed glass in between the camera and the subject to create some sort of special effect.

In-other-words, this photo is a set up.

UK asked the ATS community for their opinion, and you are getting said opinion. If you don't like that opinion, then UK probably shouldn't have asked for it.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by EasternShadow

Hey EasternShadow,

I just want to explain something on this thread, not to you in particular, but to everyone who believes it is a child, and I'd like to do it from both perspectives.

Now if I was an ATS member reading this thread, seeing the pics, I guess to be fair, I would probably think " hoax ", its just got to be some kind of hoax. Or the OP was mistaken and didn't see the child. It's all a load of rubbish.

BUT then I examined it closely the following day, and KNEW that this was certainly possibly paranormal, and not just a cam fault.

I haven't slept properly since it happened, I've got insomnia, and lucky to get 2 or 3 hrs sleep a night if that.

At first it was because of the pics, but then it was because of the thread, the fact that some members were calling me a hoaxer and liar.
The desire to prove my innocence became overwhelming, all consuming, and it deflected my attention in a way from what I really should be concerned about, which is WHAT the hell is in those pics

Thanks for sharing. I completely understand your feeling. I've been with ATS for 4 years reading most of the post, sometime 18 hours a day. LOL.

Don't worry. I don't believe in ghost but I would never call you a hoaxer. I know you are honest person base on your previous writing. To be honest, I'm looking for logical explanation. There must be some acceptable answers but calling you a liar will never occur to me.

If this child ( at least to me ) is paranormal then I should thank you for giving me the most convincing evidence of paranormal activity I have ever see.

For now, let's hope we don't have to come to that conclusion.

Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

BECAUSE somebody (you or a third party) placed glass in between the camera and the subject to create some sort of special effect.

Sigh. Yeah, because I travelled all the way up to Harrogate to place some glass in front of a crummy little camera phone, and her friends all got together and decided they'd do the same.

Anyway, Like I've already said, I personally think it's camera motion that's causing the effect, just going from what it looks like as a whole.

Although the matter of the fact is I actually don't know what this is 100% and neither do you so why are you presenting what you're saying as fact.

(yes this is sarcasm but your posts are making me mad because they're basically mindless rants.)

Also yes I am being biased here, I admit, but I know Uk well, and I know for a fact that she wouldn't even dream of hoaxing especially on a paranormal topic such as this.

That's why I've posted here and am continuing to post...

I'll defend her and her reputation for as long as I can.

Ok, so she is NOT a hoaxer...You can believe me or not..I don't really care anymore, but I do know she's telling the truth here.

Not everyone is out to get you ya know.

ETA:

UK asked the ATS community for their opinion, and you are getting said opinion. If you don't like that opinion, then UK probably shouldn't have asked for it.

So what you're saying is because we don't like what opinion is given to us means this thread shouldn't have been posted??

Well, Like she said, she respects everyones opinion and she seems happy enough to have each and every one of them going from what she said, but that doesn't mean she has to agree with them you know.

I for one disagree with what you, your self are saying because you're ranting and seem to be claiming what you're saying is fact, I don't agree with it but I respect your opinion still.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't want your opinion still.

Sheesh.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
As for the reflection, I think it is just one of the effect cause by vibration and your camera is too slow to actually capture your photo. You should ask your photographer to be more careful when pressing the camera button next time. LOL. Also don't rely on digital camera when you move around rapidly. I might be wrong tho.

As for "the child", the object is 3D, too solid, apparent and I'm too amazed by it. I'm not sure if it caused by signal disturbance now. To be honest I don't know what causing it. There is no numerical data to compute the possibility of noise interferences to justify the cause of the image.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
uk today -

You don't seem from your responses to be a hoaxer. But I keep coming back to this from your initial post:

Originally posted by uk today
This has NEVER happened before, but myself and a couple of friends were taking some photos yesterday, and for some strange reason, ALL photos taken of me had this huge, yellow ball in them.

Because "ALL photos" of you don't. There are (I think) three from that night on here now, and only one has the yellow ball in. The others contain no anomalies beyond motion blur. In fact, you said that in the other photos with the yellow orb it was so small it wouldn't warrant attention on here, and that it wasn't even remarkable enough for your friends not to delete those photos.

So there is only one photo with any kind of remotely odd effect in it. We know your friends have either hands or cameras capable of creating such awfully shaky photos that in one of them you are barely visible. There is obviously something physical between you and the camera, as it catches the same light - flash? internal light source? - as the walls (and the same light source catches the walls in the photo where your arms are blurred out and the yellow blob is absent). There is also a hand on the door. It is just blatantly a hand: it has a thumb and fingers. It is as obviously a hand as your face in the photo is obviously a face. And the angle/perspective is correct for the yellow blob being the back of the head that owns the hand.

Putting all that together, and without further evidence to the contrary, the only thing stopping it being a kid is your determination that a child wasn't there even though a child was in the house. Is that right? I believe you're being honest. I just believe you're wrong about the kid, especially as the camera(/man) clearly takes photos over the course of many seconds.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
We remind ourselves that we are now on page 22 of this 'tumble weed' of a story.

Is this slow news week or what?

Someone posts a dodgey camera phone photo, and the ATS members spend days mulling over it.

Get real people, and save the reputation of ATS for being quick to get to the truth.

For a start, let's see the other photos claimed.

(expect a response like 'but I have accidentally deleted them'...)

Sighhh...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Unfortunately, pictures don't just happen. Someone, or some mechanism has to snap the photo. With that said, people have many different variations of photo taking. Some people just snap randomly, as this seems to be. Some people line up their shots and make sure they get it right. Regardless, are we still debating the the paranormality (is that a word) of these pictures? I sure hope not.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I think its funny how the only people saying that there is no door there is the original poster and her friend, its actually a really stupid thing to say because there is obviously a door there.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

No, you misunderstand, I don't mean pictures on there own happen, I mean when you're with friends, picture taking does randomly occur.

I'm not saying pictures just pop up on there own.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ommadawn
Get real people, and save the reputation of ATS for being quick to get to the truth.

Being quick to get the truth is what ATS being heavily criticized.

Originally posted by Springer
Whenever we catch someone attempting to hoax this community we ban them straight away. By "hoaxing" I mean imparting information as fact when it is impossible to back it up in the hope of convincing people to act or support the information in some overt way.

That is NOT the same as presenting your life experience or opinions/beliefs on the subject as just that, your opinions, beliefs and experiences and I will not tolerate ANYONE getting rude or acting uncivil toward those who would share these things with our community.

If the Members don't want to read the information they won't and the thread will die, we do NOT need some sort of self appointed vigilante group policing threads on ATS, we have a great staff that handles that business for us.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by SimonGray]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is posted recently on UFO Forum but I think it's helpful.

UK, try to ask the person who captured your weird pictures to take more. You don't have to pose there. At exact hour if possible. I just want to see the area and the door reflection. If he/she can captured more than one weird pictures before he probably can do it again.

Oh you said there is a kid around playing xbox, do you mind taking his picture exactly at where you're standing in the first photo?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
My theory is that it has something to do with the recent increased solar activity.

That could cause cameras to malfunction. Lately my camera has had a small yellow/red/blue smear on my photos.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I'm glad it wasn't me. You seem like a nice lady and the last thing I want to do is add to the unpleasantness in here. Anyway for what it's worth my web camera that caused pink auras was the Intel CS630 webcam. I had to look it up on the web because I couldn't even find it in my office when I went to dig it up. I was a CMOS based camera from around 8 years ago. I had another similar one, an Epson I think. That produced some bloom as well. But it was the Intel that had strong saturation in conjunction with bloom that theoretically could turn a blond head into a glowing blob.

But your blob never stayed the sane size. I really wish I could find my camera and more importantly, be able to take pictures off of it. Because I want to test and see if I can muck up the lens over the CMOS sensor a little and get it to produce bloom around

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Sorry my iPad froze as I tried to edit my post. sane size was supposed to be same size. Anyway I was saying I wanted to see if I could get similar effects by getting that camera to produce light bloom around particles on the camera lens. Really bad light bloom is something I don't see anymore. I've been fortunate to be able to afford better cameras even on my cell phone since the days I had to rely on the Intel. I'd almost forgotten about that issue until I started thinking about this thread. It's now my best lead to a non paranormal explanation for the blob photo. But still would not explain the small hand on the door.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by Hellas

exactly. hoax

Even if an explanation was found for this, it doesn't mean its a hoax, a hoax is in purpose, this is not, don't be so foolish.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hey Uk

My first post and I didn't get to pic #2 until tonight---*yawn* past my bedtime, so didn't read all.

The first picture, to me, since there is no glass could be a double exposure? I see everything 'smeared' as though glass were there and I see other objects I note your leggings and boots are missing....

that are in pic #2--(since I didn't read all, I don't know of that was mentioned) and maybe your arms amd legs got mixed up?

Is that what you would call a 'cheap' camera..no harm meant.

Can you remember what the other child was wearing?-- the younger one you mentioned near the beginning who was further away playing.

I'm no expert, but I still wouldn't get myself all worked up over it. It's that there are joksters and such and stranger things have happened.

I took a picture of myself and I looked like my mother..scared the he** out of me. as she died in 1994....

bbl
sleep tight

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tylerdurden89
My theory is that it has something to do with the recent increased solar activity.

That could cause cameras to malfunction. Lately my camera has had a small yellow/red/blue smear on my photos.

I think this is a possibility, in fact I did ask about this possibility on an earlier post I did.

Atmospheric conditions etc, are certainly something I would not rule out, in fact I personally think if these pics are NOT paranormal, this could be the explanation for it.

It is IMHO a very good explanation if it was the case.
But I don't know ??

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

So you think that glass would explain the pictures, and if no glass was involved, then the pics would be a bit of a mystery ???

Or a hoax of course....
I'll be addressing the hoax matter btw, in a subsequent post.

So where is this glass ??
Where is the storm door ??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0742c8fd6004.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dudez

Hey dudez,

Hope this pic helps....

Oh, this probably isn't important but I thought I better mention it just in case, what I'm holding btw is a large cup/ mug and not a glass.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9111d2c45f3f.jpg[/atsimg]

Peace

[edit on 7-8-2010 by uk today]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ommadawn

So you think I'm a camera expert do you ??

You think I'm capable of orchestrating a hoax on this scale, to produce photos as weird and creepy as these do you ??

Oh and not just one, oh no, but THREE !!!!

Mmmmm....well I guess I should be flattered

Now then, this hopefully will PROVE that you are not dealing here with a chick who is capable of this.

Oh I'd do the link but have never done one so if someone can kindly post it for me I'd be very grateful

On my BTS " Matchmaking Experiment Time " thread, I don't actually manage to master how to embed a youtube vid till page 56 !!!!!!!!!

Yes....PAGE 56 !!!!

It was Black Grape btw, " Big day in the north "
Because it was a BIG day in the north for me !!!

Well I'll let people make their own minds up on my abilities to be a master hoaxer......

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Sorry, yes been real busy but this is my 20th post so I will reply to your U2U straight after writing this. Then you can send the photos across and I will use Aperture to extract the EXIF and post all the results on here so we can clear this up. (hopefully)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join