It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
These guys dont want to help, they just want to look at your pictures. lol

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
We would love to see more pictures, in that way we can compare the orbs in the pictures individualy

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lepracornman
It sounds and looks like the lens may have a bit of moisture and such on it, under the outer protection layer, gets trapped. Had the same thing happen to my Camera. totally buggerd it.

[edit on 31/7/2010 by lepracornman]

Problem here is, we ended up using two different phones in the end so unfortunately it seems unlikely to be down to a camera/ phone possible malfunction.

Oh and everyone else had normal photos, which is what I used to have until yesterday !!

My daughter is certainly intrigued by it, she's coming up to Harrogate ASAP to take some pics of me

I've gotta laugh, or I'll go insane with this......

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lepracornman

That is one creepy avatar man.

With out seeing other pictures, I should have read the whole thread, It looks like a balloon to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by uk today

I'm feeling pretty skeptical about all this uk, to be frank.

The object isn't some sort of lens flare, or camera artifact, it is clearly in between you and the camera. The fact that there is a door or window in between doesn't help matters much either.

If this thread is a joke, I'd delete it before you get yourself banned.

If not then someone is having you on.

Ok, I can assure you this thread is no joke.

As soon as it happened I phoned 2 members from this site in a state of shock....Rising Against, who is quite an expert on paranormal activity and one of my best friends, and also Purehughness, who is also in the know on certain strange phenomena.

So please feel free to verify this with either of them.

The way I feel about this is no joke I can assure you, and I posted this thread for any help I could get as I had a sleepless night last night worrying about it.

I very rarely venture onto ATS nowadays, and I know members expect hard evidence, but this picture is genuine, its certainly not been altered or tampered with in any way and as I stated before, if anyone can analyse it then please do so.

I'm quite scared by it and I want a rational explanation for it for my own peace of mind.

I just hope you never feel scared and need help, because your comment has actually left me in tears here because I thought people helped you on this site and now I really feel disillusioned with everything.

So yeah, ban me...
But that picture IS REAL....

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
more pictures plz orbs or no orbs haha

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
My clairvoyant daughter said it looks to her like a higher being on a quest or doing some research, something to that effect.

I see a small hand on the door. Whether that's part of the abovementioned or not, perhaps you could say more accurately.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
ok, lets say it is what it is.

Its a fair sized floating blobby yellow mass, like a dimensional tumor.

What does that mean? not much...just a yellow semi-textured orb that appearantly cannot be seen in our visual range...
There is no proof of it being any of the following:
Casper / The late Aunt Edna
Aliens
Vorpal pokemons
Etc...

Just a yellow sack...you can speculate till the cows come home, but it wont change the picture into somethng its not...simply a hmm.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
My clairvoyant daughter said it looks to her like a higher being on a quest or doing some research, something to that effect.

I see a small hand on the door. Whether that's part of the abovementioned or not, perhaps you could say more accurately.

Thank you so much for your help.

Could your daughter give more information on this ???

Anything would be really appreciated, anything at all.....

The hand on the door is nothing btw, it was already there !!! It's been there ages actually

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

At first we laughed about it, thinking it must be the phone

Originally posted by uk today

As soon as it happened I phoned 2 members from this site in a state of shock...

Hmmm.. So did you laugh about it or were you in shock?

Please provide more pictures because I don't see how this is going to gain any credibility

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
ok, lets say it is what it is.

Its a fair sized floating blobby yellow mass, like a dimensional tumor.

What does that mean? not much...just a yellow semi-textured orb that appearantly cannot be seen in our visual range...
There is no proof of it being any of the following:
Casper / The late Aunt Edna
Aliens
Vorpal pokemons
Etc...

Just a yellow sack...you can speculate till the cows come home, but it wont change the picture into somethng its not...simply a hmm.

What I need is someone on this site that has had personal experience or is an expert in this sort of phenomena.

I've personally never come across this sort of thing before so I know very little about it.
But I just had to post the pic in case someone out there had answers on what it could be ?????

If it has'nt got a rational explanation then it certainly means something to me, as this blobby yellow mass only appears on my pictures.........

I just seek some explanation that's all.....

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP.

It is definitely a form of energy. The color is representative of it's electromagnetic frequency.

I would recommend getting a hold of an EMF detector and correlating whether it is associated with you or the structure in which you are capturing these photos or Both.

Also use of another real camera and not a phone would further validate this story. A camera phone is very crude and in essence a chip which could very possibly be susceptible to surrounding electromagnetic interference.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hi UK,

I take a lot of photos with my job and I get some pretty odd spots in them. Some can even cover parts of the photograph. Most often they are due to the glare of the sun. It would be interesting to see the photos where there are multiple people. I hope you get the other pictures because I would love to see them.

There are 2 shadows in the photo, one on the lower left of something that is outside of the photo and your shadow in the bottom right - I can make out your hand on your hip in that shadow (or reflection on the door). There is something yellow, possibly the object making the shadow (which looks to be a round shape) or the house has some yellow - lots of yellow reflected light in the door facing. So, the yellow orb/object could be the reflection of the house or object that is just outside of view of the photo.

Now, having said that, I have seen basketball sized golden orbs, so has my mother. The difference in the orbs I have seen and the one in this photo is the way they look inside. The golden orb/reflection on the door is streaked, all the orbs I have seen are honeycomb shaped inside. That doesn't mean it isn't an orb - just noticing the difference I see.

Now, if there is nothing yellow that is being reflected and if it isn't the sun making the reflections and streaks then it could be a spirit. Has anyone passed away in that house or someone close to you?

I would probably do some detective work before I became too upset. Check out what could have made the shadows in the picture and if you don't come up with a reasonable answer then look to the paranormal. Ask questions about the house, who has passed away, and who has passed away around you.

Please update because I would like to know more about what happens here. Sometimes it is easy to see something odd and think/hope in the paranormal (not saying this is what you are doing - I would be more than freaked at a photo with missing arms). But it is always best to rule out all other possibilities and try to get to the truth. If you really do have a spirit attached to you then it obviously wants/needs something.

Good luck with this and do update when you have more info. I am sub'ing to this thread.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Thanks for sharing OP.

It is definitely a form of energy. The color is representative of it's electromagnetic frequency.

Wait what??

How is this "definitely" a form of energy? For all we know it's a yellow lollipop held in front of the cam..

But I mean you even have a chart prepared, so....

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Hellas]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It appears to me that the ghost of Christmas past may be trying to warn you that your arms are going to be chopped off some time in the near future.

Either that or hoax.

Please keep us updated.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

It appears to me that the ghost of Christmas past may be trying to warn you that your arms are going to be chopped off some time in the near future.

Either that or hoax.

I'm having loads of issues with my computer right now so posting on threads is becoming annoyingly difficult but I really need to let you guys know that this is not a hoax at all like some seem to be hinting at.

Uk actually rang me asking about any info on orbs and what different colour orbs mean etc. at around 21:45 last night and i could tell by the tone of her voice that she was quite shocked and a little frightened about this as well as the people she was with because I could hear them in the background talking about it.

Also as a person she isn't someone to try and 'pull the wool' over other peoples eyes and try and hoax as the people on this site who actually know her will confirm as well so I'm 100% sure this picture (in the OP) is a very real picture (although I'm sure some will disagree still
)...Whether it be a ghost, moisture or an effect from the sun I don't know but the picture is very real.

Edit: to add quoted text

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I may be an amature photgragrapher but i've never ever seen anything like this its no lense flare or reflection from the sun thats for sure what ever it is it's a mystery did the person see anything while you were taking the picture? does that thing show up in any other photographs you take?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
what about the white ghost thingy coming out of the right side of OP's head? seems transparent.

this is definitely more intriguing than the guy with the Thundercats villian in his TV set from last year

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Here's your image in Black and white.

Its an object for sure.
img831.imageshack.us...

You should visit this mans site www.robbertvandenbroeke.com...

Translate the site via google translater.

I found in his photo album that he has picture of very high light energy orbs.

He claims to have pictures of those orbs very near his body.

Ive searched for you specially for you.

Look at the tenth thing in his album

translate.google.nl...

[edit on 31-7-2010 by MrOrange82]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
what about the white ghost thingy coming out of the right side of OP's head? seems transparent.

It's the reflection of the thing thats in front of the cam. She is behind a glass door and the "orb" is something held in front and hit from the flash. (see it's color being reflected by the wall on the right)

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Hellas]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join