It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
after reading through 15 pages I aggre with the first photo having one of the kids in it in a long expose .
Unless she post a second photo showing the red hand like print on the wall I will stick with that explanation.
Even a kid with brown hair in bright over exposed light will end up with blurry blond looking hair .
as for the other she moved her hands I am no photo person and have gotten many photos like this because I moved when I thought the photo was already done .
the third photo is again someone or both people moving as the photo is taken and again they could have easly thought the photo was done.
But this has been said to her many times already and it seams to me she wants a NONE logical explanation more then the idea of one of the kids being there . There kids my god saying they were playing x box well fine but as kids will do one decided to see what every one was up to and like adults tend to we ignore the kids until they become a nusionce .
you already said there WERE kids in the house is it so far beyond belief that one was standing there and you didn't notice them?
and the camera was ether set on wrong or the light was so bright it over exposed the photo?
and you say you and your friends take alot of photos but know very little about how it works. ok i know very little about it works as well but i do know this out of 20 photos I am not surprised if I get 7 that come out badly .
heck back before digital cameras I used 110 film and lost 16 out of 20 photos all the time i really bite at photos it wasn't until they came out with digital that I could finly get a few good photos

[edit on 4-8-2010 by xxcalbier]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Not being funny here but do you think UK Today would have argued through 15 pages if she was messing about with balloons?

I don't think so and it doesnt look like a balloon... well it does but the shape of it isn't completely round or oval!!

Definately not the top of some boys head like some have said

So, i count both those out of the equation....

Now it could definately be camera malfunction but lets wait and see if anymore proof arrives

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 308

Thank you for offering to extract the data for me, much appreciated. It has to be the original photos yeah??

So I just E-mail the pics through to you as they are yeah ?? I don't need to do anything on the phone ??

Cool...well if you send me your E- mail, I'll get them sent to you.

It could take a couple of weeks to get both pics sent because I need to get hold of the niece, but it certainly is worth doing because all you camera experts can then get to work !!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I've got quite a few replies to do on here today Truth, so let's start with you

You know me pretty well, in fact quite a few people know me pretty well over on BTS, and yes, I would admit I'm " open minded " to most things in life, and yes, I would admit to being rather " trippy " and " out there " !!

But my friends, such as yourself, also know that nowadays I very rarely venture onto ATS !

In fact, you've often told me off for posting some of my threads on BTS, and not on ATS

So YOU know, that posting this thread over on this site was not an easy decision.....

So the last thing I would ever do, is post a" hoax " thread on a site that I'm reluctant to post on at the best of times !

No....those pics convinced me that it needed to be done.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I think kid for this picture too..... the hand on the door makes me think that.

Seems pretty clear cut to me but you never know I guess.

The "No arms" pic I guess is on a long exposure as others have said.

It will be interesting to see what the exif data says and what people come up with.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

except that uk today has already said that the "hand on the door" is a paint splotch that has been there for quite a while. Hopefully she'll include a picture of that in her next batch of photos so we can put that idea to rest.

What really gets me about this first photo is that the yellow splotch is not the only anomaly apparently. When I first looked at it I assumed (as many in the thread have) that it was taken through a glass door, but apparently there is no glass there. So we also have to account for what I originally thought were reflections, most noticeable in the white "swoosh" in front of her torso.

I hope we can get valuable info from the exif data, but I'm really not sure we will. As I said in an earlier post, not all camera phones include anything but the most basic of information in the exif. My old phone didn't include aperture and shutter speed, for instance, which is what I think we need to see if the other two pictures are attributable to a slow shutter speed (I think they are, for what it's worth).

edit for spelling

[edit on 8/4/2010 by americandingbat]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Thank you so much for ALL your replies, and I apologise profusely for taking so long to reply annie, please forgive me ......

Yes, I would agree, these are certainly " strange days " for many of us.
I am experiencing some major paranormal activity in my life. and have been since 2003.

Things happened to me prior to that, but the activity is increasing as time progresses.

I was intending to not mention the other " events " that are happening, and most I certainly can't reveal on a public forum, but I noticed RA had mentioned on one of his replies that other stuff was happening in my life.

I need to keep them private, especially now, with what has happened with these pics, but it could all be connected....in fact I'm sure it is.

All I will reveal is I'm currently, and have been for a few years, experiencing poltergeist activity.
I'm only mentioning this because people on here that are replying with explanations that seem rational to many, are not so rational to me, and it's because of the other VERY strange things that are happening away from the subject matter in this thread.

I do strongly believe in auras, and it was very reassuring to read that yellow is a colour of " Awakening ", and a quite positive, beautiful colour as well, that has made me feel better

I also believe in Electromagnetic interference, and this would certainly affect equipment I'm sure, so maybe EMP was present that night ???

Your theory as well on the the foetal child is also beautiful, very trippy to deal with, but it is a beautiful theory...the thought of a new perfected self ready to be born

I've examined that pic again today, and the radiance emitting from it is just breathtaking !
The object IS actually illuminating....

Take care and thanks...
peace

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Hmmmm ok interesting.... I thought it looked like a child's head with hand outstretched to the right leaning on the door.

At first I though it was taken through the back door and there was no glass... but It's very blurry and I guess I assumed that it was taken through a pane of glass.
Within the picture itself, there are several reflections...the main one looks to me like a woman's top (item of clothing not top of a woman) which can be seen just over half way up the picture and is clearly visible "Reflected" on UkToday's black top.... kind of around around her mid-section to upper chest area.

Also a round swirly object/pattern coming from the right side of the BBQ...

An odd picture all round.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Please all be patient, the photo of the back door will be posted today, I'm just doing the current replies first.

Blup...look at that picture in small scale, not blown up, if you take it down to a really small size you can see that NO WAY is that a childs head.

Have you read through the whole thread because the black and white version of the photo posted by Mr Orange, is a good example as well.

The pic from dudez is AWESOME...no other word for it !!
It's quite clearly not a childs head on there, it's all out of proportion.
Plus what is that on my chest in that picture as well ???

Check em out....

Oh and the person that took the pic is 100% that she got a full length shot of me in...Yeah I wanted my boots in the shot !!
You KNOW that is typical me as well

But they're not even showing up in that pic at all......

[edit on 4-8-2010 by uk today]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Now you seem to know an awful lot about photography, alongside some other members that have posted on here.

I'm NO expert on photography at all...obviously this exif data is very important, and I would agree that if all the photography explanations you have given ARE correct ( I know you definately think it's a closed case on this ) then it certainly could be a possibility, and at this stage it looks promising.

HOWEVER, this is only if no phone tampering is required to explain any of this, if it could just affect my pics, and isn't dependent on the photo being taken through glass.

You may well have solved the mystery, but when I examine that pic with no arms, it does show clearly my left arm at the top being jagged, as if it had been just torn away.....but I will certainly accept what you have been saying if no other explanations can be proven.

and the exif data backs it up....

At the moment, I remain open minded on it all.

Oh forgot to mention, the wash line shows quite clearly as well that my arms were'nt behind my back, not saying you accused me of that, but I just wanted to point that out to the people who thought I had my arms behind me.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by uk today]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

I made a mistake with the handprint I'm afraid, the mark that I thought would explain this, is not what is in that photo, so if you still believe it is a child's hand and a childs head, then that is up to you.

It was only when I arrived at my friends house last night, that I realised that I was mistaken.

I do KNOW though, that no child was actually stood at the door, and if you examine the photo really thoroughly it shows there is no way that that is a childs head !!

I have spoken to everyone present that night, including the photographer, and they all confirm that no-one was stood between me and the photographer.

So sorry though for the mistake, it was not intentional, I knew there was a mark on the door that had been there for a while, but its lower down the door and does not explain the so called hand

Just before people start accusing me of hoax in any way, if I was a hoaxer it would have been fairly easy I would think to put a handprint there and photograph it.

But I need answers so I admit my mistake on this...so sorry.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I definitely believe there are paranormal things around us all the time. UK--have you gone to a psychic counselor, or meditated about these things? Go to your Inner Self and see if you can get an explanation. Ask your guides to help you out with your fear and confusion about these things. I can send you Reiki about it too, if you'd like.

If there is a child's hand on the door, but no kid was standing there during the photo, the yellow orb might be traveling with the child (or child spirit). Do you have any of the other photos with the orbs in them?

As for the arms missing, even if you did move during the photo shot, we would see some bit of your arms somewhere. Either down at your sides or blurring as you let them down. So I don't think that's a valid explanation. Perhaps you were so joyous during this photo, that your outstretched arms increased in frequency and went invisible. ?

[edit on 4-8-2010 by coney]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

This is for all the members that have based their replies on the photo being shot through glass.

Sorry, its dark outside, I did'nt arrive at my friends house till late but you can clearly see it is the house from the fence outside.
I can always get a better pic if required next time I see her.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ceman43

The spirit world definately exists and its very reassuring to know that spirits are with you, maybe protecting and looking out for you.

My mum commited suicide 7yrs ago after the death of my father, and she always promised me that she would send signs after her death.

I don't want to deflect from the thread here, but believe me, I got signs.

It is so hard to prove the existence of the paranormal, but if I hadn't done this thread, and exposed myself to the inevitable shouts of " hoax " and the like, then in a way I wouldn't have forgiven myself.

I owe it to my mum....

peace

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Ok..

First of all thank you again for posting this pic. I mean the last one with the open door.
I really don't want to attack you (again) BUT..

..you claimed that this "hand" seen on your very first pic is not a hand and that this hand-like shape is there for years.. yet it is not, as seen on your last picture.

Do you care explaining that?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I've already apologised over this, just scroll up and check the reply I did to Ahmose.

Thank you...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

looks like the back of a childs head but a bit distorted

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by subliminalsubconcious

I can see why you think that, just as the picture posted by dudez looks like an alien embryo.

But if you really examine it, you'll see that there is no way that that is a childs head, please thoroughly examine it....where the pic was taken from, the distortions in the pic, etc.

Plus I would really love some feedback now from the members that were convinced the pic was taken through glass.

Does proof that it was not alter anything ???

Does it throw up more mystery ???

Thanks in advance for any replies on this.....

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Originally posted by subliminalsubconcious

I can see why you think that, just as the picture posted by dudez looks like an alien embryo.

But if you really examine it, you'll see that there is no way that that is a childs head, please thoroughly examine it....where the pic was taken from, the distortions in the pic, etc.

Plus I would really love some feedback now from the members that were convinced the pic was taken through glass.

Does proof that it was not alter anything ???

Does it throw up more mystery ???

Thanks in advance for any replies on this.....

I give that with the "through glass" theory.

But like I said in a previous post, if it was something that wasn't present, why is the yellow or golden color reflected on the door? Because it is hit by the flash. Invisible things don't reflect flashes

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Looks like I can't send PMs till I have made 20 posts

So if you can U2U me your email addy then I'll reply and you will know where to send the photos. You'd think in this age of mass media it would be simpler!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join