It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

I'm sure I did have my arm and cup raised.

I had quite a few pics taken that night and I'm not sure if this was a standing up or sitting down pic.

I'm just going to phone Julie, because she may remember.....

Back in a sec...

She's 100% that I was standing in that picture, just for the record.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by uk today]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

"There was NO glass btw, between myself and the door, the door was open"

I beg to differ, being a photographer I sometimes capture images thru glass just for the effect - I like to get the subject such as my cat with the reflecion of the yard behind me. The various distortions and reflections in the image are caused by the glass. Not only that I can see the metal that encases the glass on the right hand side of the photo indicating the glass is closed!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
In fact, on a closer look, what I labelled in white as looking like an alien's face, is in fact just a double exposure of the motion blur.

Someone has either a dodgy camera phone or very shaky hands.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

The door was wide open...

No glass....

Its how it was.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
In my last post I was referring to the very first image you posted on the patio with the yellow balloon. Haven't looked at the other photo yet.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I'm just going to phone Julie, because she may remember.....

Back in a sec...

She's 100% that I was standing in that picture, just for the record.

It looks like shake from a body motion such as a hiccup.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

See where that thing that looks like a handprint is ???

That is on the outside of the back door and is going to be photographed and posted on here ASAP after I go see her tomorrow night.

I have learnt that hard evidence is required on this site on absolutely everything.

I am not a liar, I am not a hoaxer and if there's any way for me to PROVE that, then I will.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FunnyLittleFrog

She is adamant that there was no movement, but as I've just posted in another reply, its hard evidence I need, so I'm working on this right now.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I'm not calling you a liar or a hoaxer, just trying to get to the bottom of this.

I'm sure it's mostly camera faults.. But the first picture with the swirly egg artifact still stumps me.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FunnyLittleFrog

Oh I know you're not and I also respect your opinion on all this because you are obviously into photography, or know a lot about it.

But something isn't quite adding up.

I know there's " coincidence " etc, but I mean, what are the chances of a big yellow object, a pic with no arms, and a blurry pic like that last one, which was taken on a completely different phone, happening on the same night ???

and these were just 3 pics out of many....

Btw, dudez, if you read this, is there any way you could use your technique on that last picture please.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Don't let the hounds hound you out

I'm looking forward to the next set of photos and hopefully something will show up...

So, no-one has really come with an explanation to the yellow blob other than it is a malfunction with the camera?

What about what i wrote? Any of that make sense? A bit far out there i know but....

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Its weird Truth, cos in a way I do hope something shows up as well, but in another way I hope it don't, because how would I deal with this if it kept happening I ask myself ???

I've got to find out regardless, but I know what happened that night was real, and so does everyone else present at the time.

But I'm in the same position that I'm sure you've found yourself in, with knowing it really happened but trying to prove it

Aaaaaaargh !! It's so hard....

Camera malfunction, lollipop, and a balloon seem to be the favourites.

Well I can rule out lollipop and balloon, but still open to cam malfunction possibly.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
looks like the back of a blonde childs head.

I skipped straight to the picture then had to read what the object was because I saw you and a kid.

Yup, I only got to page 7 before I couldnt help but post. lol

Id even go as far to say, that it is definitely a blonde headed child, sun reflecting off *his?* hair.

@ UK~
This should determine whther you really want the answer to what it actually is, or whether you just want to speculate with fanciful ideas..

There was a blonde haired boy there, correct?

If there was,
and you can clearly see his hand resting on the door to the right,
I dont see how you could even continue to speculate.

Sorry if you have already accepted this,
and I shouldnt have posted without hitting all 13 pages first.. lol

But if there was a blonde child there,
(it looks exactly like the back of a blonde childs head)
and more specifically like a boy.

I think even you would have to.. or want to admit, that is most likely what it is.

No?

Im no calling hoax,
not at all,
but I see you have ignored multiple posts talking this very same thing..
that's all.

It is either a small blonde child,
or the ghost of one. lol
(not even being funny).
Really.

So, how old is that kid?
like 5-6?

p.s.. you are a pretty human.
lol

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Now I want you to remove the hand because that handprint is actually red paint on the back of the door, and I have already stated in a previous post today that it will be photographed tomorrow night and posted on here.

The child that was in the house is brown haired and was playing on his xbox at the time, which again I have already posted on this thread.

I agree actually that the way it looks, it could be mistaken for what you say, but remove the handprint from it and THEN see if it still looks the same.

It will probably be wednesday before I can post it, because I will probably be late back tomorrow, but please check the thread on weds and then decide.

I'm also going to take a pic of the back of the house, to prove that the back door is hardwood and not glass.

Apart from these 2 things, and having more pics taken tomorrow there really is'nt much more I can do at this stage.

Oh thanks for your comment btw

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You can see in this picture that her hand moved while taking the picture. It was up, above her head, then down in front of her. The shutter must be at half second, or 1 second. shes moving her hand really fast, or thought the picture was taken and moved her hand before it actuallt finished.

edit: the person taking the picture moved, whether intenional or by accident. And theres a delay in the shutter.

Explains all pictures.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I have learnt that hard evidence is required on this site on absolutely everything.

I am not a liar, I am not a hoaxer and if there's any way for me to PROVE that, then I will.

If you really want to prove something you could post the photos which contain the EXIF data. That would be appreciated and would help explain or provide a better understanding of what is going on in those shots.

[edit on 2/8/2010 by 308]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

"(it looks exactly like the back of a blonde childs head)
and more specifically like a boy."

Really? come on, it looks nothing like a childs head, how on earth do you get that it's a boy?

Look forward to the new pics UK

Satellite1

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by satellite1
reply to post by Ahmose

Look forward to the new pics UK

Satellite1

Here it is...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 308

I haven't been ignoring your request for the exif data, but tbh, I've only just had time to google it and find out exactly what it is

Now, phew, it looks quite a complicated procedure, and please can you make allowance for the fact that myself and my friends are not experts on photography, so this may take some time to do !

I have no idea when the girl who has that phone that took the " orb " picture will be in Harrogate again cos she was just visiting her aunt that day, but as this could maybe help in solving the mystery, I will try and meet up with her ASAP .

Can you go through this procedure with me maybe, walking me through it step by step, in the simplest, easiest way possible please. This can be done nearer the time if you like.

Also would I just upload it onto here ???

Sorry to sound a bit thick, but my friends just take pics and have never come across this before.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I know you've put this down to a camera explanation, which I'm still not convinced on tbh, but a thought just came to me.

Its a long shot, but do you think any of this could be down to atmospheric conditions ?

The reason I was asking, there seems to be a few threads on solar flare and sun activity on ATS at the moment, so I just wondered if this could maybe affect cameras on phones ???

Its just a thought, and probably not possible, but if it were, then that would make more sense to me than the camera theory.

Any experts out there, is this a possibility ???

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join