It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to us.... Humans i mean???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Introduction:

I am starting this thread as a discussion point rather than breaking some alternative or repetitive new....oil for example.

i will cover a number of topics all relative to each other in one way or another or in the scheme of things all intertwined very well. I am not here to post pretty pictures or create a show to attract flags and stars but only to create a real discussion about various topics that have come and gone from ATS or some maybe yet to come.
Before i begin, i wish to ask this... what have we as members of ATS or the staff of ATS or even other sites or supposed folk heros such as Richard Hoagland or John Lear or even mr S4 himself.. yes you know who i mean, what have we acheived but a periodic and argumentative discussion, a distraction that never actually acomplishes anything but creates doubt and more questions.
Is this intended? Probably because we never seem to get anywhere, we are labelled as paranoid and conspiracy nuts, something we tend not to discuss with colleagues or friends outside the www. The media controls information and governments of the world control the media and the laws and lives of us, Humans.

Have we really come so far to still be in the same type of slavery that was experianced 10-5000 years ago and that has gone on ever since( i will ellaborate n this as we go on)

All i say is this, please read on and be free to offer discussion as that is our right and something we should never have to lose.

---------------------------------

To the post as per my title.

So i ask this question, what has happened to humans as a race over the course of our time on this planet, in my opinion not much in the way we operate or a treated as the ''public''

In the course of this post i wont to cover a number of topics:

1. Our past, present and future.
2. Ancient lineage and knowledge and the gaps within that time.
3. Government control and influence.
4. Ufo's and visitors
5. Lies and deceit.
6. What is the truth?
7. Media Control.
8. TV and Distraction.
9. Ancient vs Modern slavery of humanity.
10. What are headed for?

Above are are the topics ii hope to cover in my post and i can't say they will be in exact order but as we go you will see how they work in with eachother.
In the scheme of things i am still quite young, only 25 but have read and studied many things and always had an interest in things that make a regular appearance on this site.

So to begin, we should look at our past, where we are now and where we are heading.
Many modern theories go into the '' out of Africa theory'' stating that the cradle of humanity was Africa and all humans as they are today migrated over the past 70,000 years from Africa to our current locations.

en.wikipedia.org...

This theory has been postulated from genetic testing and tracing back to the first humans in Africa.
I Ask, can this be true, should we be looking back to this era or maybe even further? Where did we come from? From Africa i see many dark skinned humans as tht is how the evolved in that region but yet in many countries we have totally white human beings, is 70,000 yrs long enought for this change? we need to consider the amount of time it takes any living organism to genetically change or evolve.
Of course then we need to consider the missing link threory:

www.britannica.com...

How did we suddenly change from apes to humans over such a short period? What is even more interesting then that is the genetics that seperate humans from apes or chimpanzees. Now we have all studies or learnt in biology that we are so close but different to apes... blah blah but it is really quite interesting when you actually look at the genes involved in the difference, please take a minute to read about HAR ( human accelrated regions ) of genetics.

Several of the HARs encompass genes known to produce proteins important in neurodevelopment. HAR1 is an 118 base pair stretch found on the long arm of chromosome 20 overlapping with part of the RNA genes HAR1F and HAR1R. HAR1F is active in the developing human brain. The HAR1 sequence is found (and conserved) in chickens and chimpanzees but is not present in fish or frogs that have been studied. There are 18 base pair mutations different between humans and chimpanzees, far more than expected by its history of conservation

en.wikipedia.org...

I have read many threads and sites that go on to talk about ''Alien '' intervention of the human species.

For example the fact the humans were engineered as workers and slaves for so called gods in search of Au ( gold ) for whatever reasons.

The story of Gods and the search for gold states that we were genetically engineered as workers for visitors to mine and extract gold as seen many times of this site.

Starting here:

viewzone2.com...

courtesy of: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sp whaat were our beginnings? i have come to think of the bible as being more fiction than fact, some kind of motivational reading rather than cold hard fact.
Religion simply a way to control the masses and cloud the truth. If anything religion in humanity has been the major cause of all wars over the past 2000 years if not more and yet we continue to donate and contribute and gove our time to it.

Where we are now?

How far have really come in 2000 years AD or 70000 years in total? Well not far at all in many ways.
Yes we have discovered and invented great and fantastic techmology that makes our lives asier and more entertaining but as a race of intelligient beings what have we really accomplished? We are still slaves in matter of speaking.
You may ask why? What are you talking about Havick, i am no slave!! Welllet me ask you this.
What do you do everyday of your life? What drives you? Success right? No wrong, it is capitalism that drives you and every single person you know.
Where does it ever get you? No where in the long run. Think about this, and this also goes back to part 1 about where we have come from.
You get up everyday to work and make money to pay bills, whether it is credit cars or rent or mortage or utilities. Are you getting richer? Inflation would say no, taxes would say no.
But what about the directors of the comapnies you work for?
To be cont

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Lets face it we as humans love material objects and strive to better than our friends and neighbors... right?

Corporations and companies know this and take full advantage of this. We work our whole lives to pay off debt. We as humans and the public work for the 10% of people that own 90% of the worlds assets:

In the United States, wealth is highly concentrated in a relatively few hands. As of 2007, the top 1% of households (the upper class) owned 34.6% of all privately held wealth, and the next 19% (the managerial, professional, and small business stratum) had 50.5%, which means that just 20% of the people owned a remarkable 85%, leaving only 15% of the wealth for the bottom 80% (wage and salary workers). In terms of financial wealth (total net worth minus the value of one's home), the top 1% of households had an even greater share: 42.7%. Table 1 and Figure 1 present further details drawn from the careful work of economist Edward N. Wolff at New York University (2010

sociology.ucsc.edu...

The above is an example taken from the USA but is common world wide.

The reason is that the other 90% of us working class are basically slaves to corporation business. Capitalism is a modern version of human slavery, it is that simple.
Over the course of the past 50,000 yeears there have been many different types of civilasation that have come and gone just as we will, it is trial and error like anyhting humans do. The powers that be have realised that if the mass truly beleive they can acheive something whilst under slave like conditions then tey will be less likely to revolt against them. But that is the kicker that we never see, we cant acheive anything is some ways.
I dont wont to kill ambition at goals, as i am avery ambitious person myslef, but can you see yourself being the CEO of mutli million or billion company anytime soon or in the future. So many times we see small business get driven out and overrun by massive corporation. We try t go up against them but get knocked down.

Then to the government, yes they do own you, i am very srry to say but it is true. From the day we are born we are marked and owned, my birth certificate states this as does my passport. I pay taxes from the day i start working and if i chose not to i am labelled a criminal, if i protest i am labelled anti social and in many cases arrested.
I can own my home and land but still have to pay land tax and rates every year, law states that my home and land can be repossed by the government at anytime if needed.
Freedom of speech? i am probably being flagged by some intelligence organistaion as i write this thread as have many of you.

So are we free, sorry to dissapoint but no, we are still slaves. As we drive past road works we see it in full action, the local, state or federal governments want something we will get it done but as soon as we need something or help from them we are labelled.

We can be labelled scum, homeless and pathetic, poor, useless, criminal and the lst goes. S many times i have watched law inforcment shows, cops for example. Yes for us citizens that do the right thing it is funny, but what happned to those people. The people that have been born into the lower middle class llives that never had a chance to start with. They are put into gaol and most likely turn out worse then they were to begin with.... WTF am i the nly person that sees this system as crazy? Rather than rehab, they are made worse and eventually locked up for good, homeless are given a dime or dollar and forgotten as we walk past!!

Which bring me to the next point, Our money classes as tax is being spent on so many things we will never know about, OUR money, tax!!!
Ir job and go onto welfare, we are classed as scum, yet it is all the years of tax i have paid that covers welfare to an extent, i pay tax for politicians to be rich and have A-grade health care, yet if i lose my job and cannot afford it then i am left to suffer and die

sickothemovie.com...

www.photius.com...

The homeless are forgotten bout and left to die, yet we forget many of them have mental dissorders or have terrible disease or addiction, nw if i had money and family member has simillar conditons i will pay for care and help and support them to get better and back on their feet.

Does the government do this for us when we have no one to turn to, hahaha yeah right goodluck.

They have other priorites my friends, how much have they spent on all the major wars so far? What about Iraq and Afganistan( i can understand fganistan but why the fk are they in Iraq still. My only thought is to do with an ancient link and the rins of babylonia and sumar, but that will come later guys.
What about our space programs? It is amazing and we are overcome that we have rovers on Mars and have sent people to the Moon and have a great MRO taking fanastic Hires pics of the surface and yet we have people that are jobelss, homeless and starving. How much do we spend each day,month and year on the current wars and missions underway?

The cost of one f-22 jsf could support 1000 people for one year to be rich let alone the fleet the governments of the world are ordering, then consider how much each missile costs or warship etc etc.

What about sateelite costs? The cost of sending men into space but the guy on the corner cant afford lunch or surgery to save his life.

What has happened to our race? We are distraced by media, tv, movies, politics and things we think we have influrence over but are really influencing us!!!

To be cont

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
First I believe in the Anunnaki. They are the ones who created us and gave us the ability to think and gave us the knowledge of advanced civilization.

I believe they left us to see how we would do on our owns to see if their creation has intelligence enough to live on its own without their guidance.

When they left is where we went down hill. Our ego, greed, and corruption is what lead us to our downfall as a society. We are like sheep without the sheep herder. We are trying to create a society and show we can prove ourselves. In a sense we have and haven't. we showed we could create technology and harness its effects, but we are also diminishing our human-to-human contact skills and moral obligations.

I personally think the powers that be are trying to imitate how our creators controlled us, but they are doing it badly. Just remember the phrase monkey see monkey do. Just remember back in Sumeria times slaves had rights and was even able to sue their owner. It wasn't up until modern age slaves were treated with no rights and like animals.

TPTB want us to have lack of critical thinking skills and just barely want us to figure the system out. This also destroys societies and this is what they want. When humans have no critical thinking skills and need somebody else to do it for them then you will do stupid things.

As george carlin stated:

When you are born into the world you enter a freak show. When you are born in america you get front row seats.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
Just remember back in Sumeria times slaves had rights and was even able to sue their owner. It wasn't up until modern age slaves were treated with no rights and like animals.

WHAT?

Did you just make that up?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If i was born into a rich family i would get immediate admission into the top schools and because of that eduaction i would get the highest paying executive jobs and become rich either way.

Yet to work my way up from being born into middle is damn near impossible. From the day i am born i start with a massive disadvantage and will have that follow all my life.

Part II

Ancient Lineage and forgotten Knowledge

So what have we been doing all these years? why is that that 5-10000 years ago we could build sructures that will last 10,000 years + but today we cant build anything that will last 100 years?

The egytians, Mayans, Aztecs and even Sumarians knew about astrology and the solar systems but yet only 3-400 years the monarchy and church burned people for saying the Earth was round, what happned and what went wrong in our past?
How did these amazing civilisations come and go and leave such a great mark but yet never lasted? where did they go?

It seemes like for a time we would progress and then go backwards over and over. The bible and religion still has many people beleiving that dinosaurs walked in the garden of eden with adam and eve...hmmm

How did all these ancient civilisations do so much and then be destroyed and yet they all accomplished great and very simlar things world wide, spread out by great oceans and land masses. The bible was basically proof read and censored by pope constatine in the 3rd century AD and there are now s many missing volumes. The great fire at the Libraray of Alexandria in 250 BCE

en.wikipedia.org...

I cant bare to imagine the lost knowledge

This topic has been covered many times on ATS and the recent documentry Ancient Aliens, so i wont go on too much but only to say we have lost much knowledge, or it is being kept secret from us and that oes back to the government and control over the population.

There is much more.... to be cont

please guys as i said this is a discussion thread rather than me attempting to give anyone false proof or breaking news that isnt..

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Just remember back in Sumeria times slaves had rights and was even able to sue their owner. It wasn't up until modern age slaves were treated with no rights and like animals.

WHAT?

yeah and even if they could i doubt they were able to get very far. Most likely taken out back and never seen again.

f slaves were able to sue then they were never really slaves at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Yes that also falls in to the section about ancient and lost lineage, my apologies as there are so many theories and so much info out there to add everything in.

Yes the Annunaki originated from Sumerians legends. The original story of the great flood stems from them and Cuniform teext translations of Sumerian myth and legend. I find it funny that this forgotten civilasation somehow got it's story into the bible, we definatly missed someting along the way!!

So the story goes that Sumeria was outpost or city for these ancient beings and that they created humans as workers and to the humans they were gods.
The hmans created building and temples and mines and roads and worked for these being hoping for a better life but never really acheiving anyhting. Some of these supossed gods fell in love and lusted for the human women but this created anger amongst the other gods and as the gods saw the humans wre becoming to independent and out of control they set out to remove them from earth, hence the great flood.

However one of the Annunaki had feelings of sympothy for humans and told Eridu of the upcoming flood and told him to build a boat... a story we all know very well that made it's way into the bible with different names etc.

www.librarising.com...

They also wanted gold and that was their goal, one of their man outpost was said to be in central Africa which links to my post above about the 200,000yr old civilisation in Africa that mined gold for many thousands of years.
Now all that remains are barely visible ruins and no mention of what happened to all the people. They were also affected by this flood.

The flood not being caused by 40 days and nights of rain but by the gravitational pull of ''Nibiro'' or some celestrial body the came so close to Earth that it displaced all the worlds water.
Forseen for the Annunaki Astronomers and why they were able to warn Eridu to build a boat and why they had to leave.

Perhaos they did not realise humans would have survived and had such a population boom.

In regard to UFO's and Aliens, i often wonder that if they have this amazing technology and perhaps have learnt to manipulate time that what if to us many thousands of years have past but to them only days or hurs have past.
All these UFO and contactee reports over the years, but why do they go on and on with no real reason or pattern.
Perhaps to them not long has past at all, if they are able to control time then they may be the same generation observing us now as the ones that were here 10-20 or 100 thousand years ago.

Think about that for a moment

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I want to move on for a moment away from that above topic and go one to TV, distraction and media control.

So what do you do day by day, week by week and year by year. What is th one constant in most of our lives?

TV, the colourful, entertaining and informative box the sits in all of our lounge rooms, kitchens and even bedroom.

Has it become an addiction, yes!

A way for the corporations and governments to speak to us and influnce via advertising and news and even on programs that are supposed t be fun for us.
The problem is we dont even see it what is right n front of us, as i write this i have the tv on in the backgroung with some random movie from the 90's and occasional advertising.
It influences the way we behave, what we buy, the way we think and percieve the world around us. The news tells us what is happening but only what we should hear not all the facts. When a ficticious election begins, we have countless adds telling us what we should think and how we should vote but it distracts us from the fact that no matter how we vote nothing will ever really change for us or get better, we cant avoind recessions or joblessness. Interest rate rises or reductions.

We never seem to understand that both parties are actually one in the same and that when we vote it is an illusion, a farce. A way to think we are a democracy when we are not. It is a way to hide and mask a monarchy.
No matter who we vote for, we can demonstrate, protest and argue but we will never be heard. I have seen 100,000 people protest for change and they are called anti social and labelled and many times arrested for becoming so passionate and yet we think we are not slaves.

We have corporate advertising telling us what to buy and wht brands are good, yet they are all made in the same factories in china and asia by people being paid less than $5 per day. Then when we want to buy these prodcts it cost's us huge sums of money.
It is capitalism and it works when you have the power and the people under you think they have some power but do not.

So many people are fixated on tv and the latest movie or televicon series, they are distracted and happy to be. It is wrong and sad as i am guilty of this distraction.

I often think why is TV so mundane and mind numbing? There is so much information to share and so much for people to learn, so much interest in real documentary but yet people are fixated on shows that do nothing but create a distraction.

Why would spend an hour watcing desperate housewives when you could watch an hour learning about the universe or physics, science, biology and so much many other great subjects.
Yet people will watch shhows like greys anatomy, lost, the simpsons, days f our lives, cartoons etc etc and the list goes on.
Many people will want respond well i like those shows, and as soon as you have that thought you are trapped and already being distracted and it is like smoking in some ways that once you are hooked you think it is fine and ok and it is so hard to stop. You have to see from top down what it is doing to you before you can attempt to stop, you have to see what you are mssing before you think it is bad. That is the trick and the trap.

You really need to think about this and how tv has influenced your life, and how much time you have spent sitting in front of the tv and how much of your money you have spent on cabl or cinema tickets.
What has it acheived fr you? The thousands of hours in front of the TV?

Negative news, created to instill fear in you, drama, thriller or comedy to distract and condition you.

All i ask is that you think about it.

As i said this thread is going to cover many different topics and all i want is to create discussion and make you think for yourself.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
[edit on 31-7-2010 by thaknobodi]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

WHAT?

Slaves did hold a few rights. They could borrow money, own property, engage in trade, serve as a witness in a legal matter, and buy their freedom. A slave who purchased their freedom or was freed by their owner could not be forced back into slavery. The slave class did not appear to hold any particular negative social stigma with Sumerian citizens. They held the belief that a person who found their self a slave did so out of misfortune rather than any fault of their own

sarissa.org...

One tablet, for example, tells of a struggle between a rich woman named Tulpannaya and her poor dependent, Kisaya. Tulpannaya adopted Kisaya as a daughter, but in effect the younger woman was little more than a slave

www.news.harvard.edu...

Most likely dragnet53 was referring to Kisaya, who was not technically a slave, though there was little difference. She sued her owner/mother and she lost in court due to evidence. That said, slaves did have a few important rights which I have listed above. So, he/she was not just making it up and you shouldn't assume that of people in the future.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I agree with all of the Sumerian gods/nibiru stuff. You can't just pretend that there is not even a shadow of a doubt about all of that. But it is an interesting hypothesis, I guess. If you believe whistle blowers such as Bob Dean, then the Annunaki who created humans and enslaved us never even left earth. They are still here and their handiwork is everywhere.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by misterglad]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Havick007, you seem to be complicating things in a way that actually alienates you, and people who have the same views, to find concrete solutions to the problems you are facing in the everyday life.

First, let's get back to the basics:

THE SYSTEM WORKS BECAUSE YOU WORK. It's as simple as that. Every single measure of control and manipulation of the mind led by the ruling elite, like the Police, CCTV cameras, control of the currency, monopolized forms of trade, ordinary mainstream media propaganda, drugs administration, food intoxication or whatever else has to do with keeping the people IN LINE, so that they'll keep working according to their rules and plans. Because without people working for them, they are nothing. The masses of labor -or as they perceive us- is still the most crucial bse of their oligarchy, as this is where they derive their profits from, and what insures them their always-exponential enrichment and empowerment, probably until they reach a final point of totalitarian rule under one despot (there still haven't been a real World Emperor to date, and that might come one day).

- Society is NOT run by a bunch of reptilians, homo-superiors, thousands-of-years-old Illuminati lineage. All this fake crap is but the remains of the old belief, inherited from the feudal age, that the rulers are a superior race of blue-blooded beings who have direct connection with God (or Christ, or both) and will absolutely lead society to the best it can get to. Although I do recognize that public administration seemed to have been far more clever and responsible under certain empires and monarchies (like under Queen Victoria, Julius Caesarus, or some Egyptian and Sumerian kingdoms) than what we have in most of the Western "democracies" of today, their rulers were in NO WAY part of a superior breed or race, since no valid proof points out to that, and many facts leads to believe that they were generally as incompetent and corrupt as everybody else.

Keep that in mind, and stop under powering yourself. We have the absolute power to shut down eveything. THey fear us for that, and once we do it they will collapse.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

What happened to us .... Humans i mean???

I enjoyed reading your post. Yes, what has happened to us, I ask. I secretly hope that the entire human family will be genome mapped one day. I hazard to speculate that a great deal of hidden history will be revealed and unraveled.

Of course the psychologist will be unable to resist the temptation to analyze relationships between criminal records and the genome. And they will fail to factor in the political nature of conviction awarding, which I anticipate will lead to some skewed pseudo-nationalist conclusion, like "people's genes do better where-they-are-from"

Worse, the bean counters will probably come in and look for genetic indicators for bad loans. Hell this is starting to sound like a nightmare scenario. Real judgement day dooms day type stuff.

I'm not worried though. I remember living in fear with my own generation about the coming of Big Brother (Orwell 1984), but you know what happened? The hackers broke into the labs at night, learned programing, and invented the software market. Now when the little star on the dashboard of my car starts talking to me it's not the system coming to repress my creative thoughts, it's access to my own emergency services confirming their response.

See 1984 happened. The one from the book. It was real, an entire generation lived through it. But it didn't happen too us, it happened for us. All these nightmare scenarios of access to anyone, photo profiles, world wide control, are pretty freaking awesome if you get to use them yourself. Now in days it's called a cell phone, or cell. And the powers skim what they can off the bottom, but it is by no means a control system, nor an Authoritarian one. Hell, the users of Facebook criticize the company, that provides the service gratis, for just how much skimming they can do off the bottom.

So here we are again. You and I. Two humans. Facing something terrible on the horizon. Or so it seems. Maybe, just maybe, for humans the way to make a path to the future is too make us fear it's arrival so when it gets here we, at least, wont dismiss it as a toy.

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
Lets face it we as humans love material objects and strive to better than our friends and neighbors... right?

Correct, this is what happens when you take ego, and then add free will to it.

Corporations and companies know this and take full advantage of this. We work our whole lives to pay off debt. We as humans and the public work for the 10% of people that own 90% of the worlds assets:

Correct again. Yet we continue to go on living like this, many complain, many don`t. Those that complain don`t seem to be changing anything about this. Is it because of a lack of focus on changing this to a new reality, or is it just because they just want to have something to complain about? Maybe a little less complaining, and a little more focus would help. As for those who don`t complain. Could it be there is something in this reality we are in that they are here to learn from? I believe, some of those who are complaining, finally are getting the drift of what this reality is all about, but have yet to go about changing it. The others are lost as to figure out how to change it. We are all here to learn from this reality that we seem to be adrift in, each with a reason of our own.

In the United States, wealth is highly concentrated in a relatively few hands. As of 2007, the top 1% of households (the upper class) owned 34.6% of all privately held wealth, and the next 19% (the managerial, professional, and small business stratum) had 50.5%, which means that just 20% of the people owned a remarkable 85%, leaving only 15% of the wealth for the bottom 80% (wage and salary workers). In terms of financial wealth (total net worth minus the value of one's home), the top 1% of households had an even greater share: 42.7%. Table 1 and Figure 1 present further details drawn from the careful work of economist Edward N. Wolff at New York University (2010

And if you put real thought to all of it, what does one gain from having any material wealth when they leave this reality? Can anyone take any of it with them? We come into this reality with no material wealth, and we leave the same way. What is there to learn from this? Why are so many placing 90% of their focus on having material possessions instead of placing that focus on the spiritual side in their lives?

The reason is that the other 90% of us working class are basically slaves to corporation business. Capitalism is a modern version of human slavery, it is that simple.

Yet, we never seem to come together with one clear focus in thought as to how to change it for the better. Why is that?

Over the course of the past 50,000 yeears there have been many different types of civilasation that have come and gone just as we will, it is trial and error like anyhting humans do.

It will always be trial and error with no good gain as long as there are billions of egos that stand in the way.

The powers that be have realised that if the mass truly beleive they can acheive something whilst under slave like conditions then tey will be less likely to revolt against them. But that is the kicker that we never see, we cant acheive anything is some ways.

I find that a little strange. Tell that to Gandhi, who was able to get enough people together with ONE FOCUS, to help his country.

I dont wont to kill ambition at goals, as i am avery ambitious person myslef, but can you see yourself being the CEO of mutli million or billion company anytime soon or in the future.

Nothing wrong with that focus, as long as it is not just for material gain alone, to boost ones ego. When a company is run by people, with the thought of helping humanity, that company will never fail. But let it be run without thought toward the good of humanity, and like many that you are seeing now, they will always fail.

So many times we see small business get driven out and overrun by massive corporation. We try t go up against them but get knocked down.

But, look at the shape these massive corporations are in right now. How many of them screamed for bailout money? How long do you think that house of cards(greed ridden corporations) will stand, when the money system fails(greed ridden banking system)? It`s the greedy backing the greedy when it is all boiled down. In the end, they all fail.

Then to the government, yes they do own you, i am very srry to say but it is true. From the day we are born we are marked and owned, my birth certificate states this as does my passport.

Politicians are no different than anyone else when their thought is only about the self or ego. Our country is run by the ego, and not the heart. This also applies to voting for any politician. If any of us took a fews minutes out, when thinking about who it is we are going to vote for, and used our heart when doing so, would you vote for any of them? The ego will only see what that politician will do for its own gain, not what the politician will do for the masses. The heart can see through the BS that the politician is spewing and make the logical choice not to vote for them.

I pay taxes from the day i start working and if i chose not to i am labelled a criminal, if i protest i am labelled anti social and in many cases arrested.
I can own my home and land but still have to pay land tax and rates every year, law states that my home and land can be repossed by the government at anytime if needed.

And this will continue, as long as the masses live by the ego and not by the heart. The ego is what causes all of this to happen. I`m not saying you are wrong in your statement at all. It`s all very true. Understand this, the ego itself is not bad, as long as it gives credence to what the heart is telling it. But when we allow the ego to over rule the heart in matters, we end up putting ourselves in one mess after another.

Freedom of speech? i am probably being flagged by some intelligence organistaion as i write this thread as have many of you.

Aren`t we all? As long as we see the corruption and speak out against it, and not follow what they want, we will always be watched and marked.

So are we free, sorry to dissapoint but no, we are still slaves. As we drive past road works we see it in full action, the local, state or federal governments want something we will get it done but as soon as we need something or help from them we are labelled.

We will only be slaves, as long as we allow our egos to keep our hearts at bay. Our heart(or soul), will always be free. We alone, are our own worst enemy. Our massed egos create the greater reality we live in.

We can be labelled scum, homeless and pathetic, poor, useless, criminal and the lst goes. S many times i have watched law inforcment shows, cops for example. Yes for us citizens that do the right thing it is funny, but what happned to those people. The people that have been born into the lower middle class llives that never had a chance to start with. They are put into gaol and most likely turn out worse then they were to begin with.... WTF am i the nly person that sees this system as crazy? Rather than rehab, they are made worse and eventually locked up for good, homeless are given a dime or dollar and forgotten as we walk past!!

Which bring me to the next point, Our money classes as tax is being spent on so many things we will never know about, OUR money, tax!!!
Ir job and go onto welfare, we are classed as scum, yet it is all the years of tax i have paid that covers welfare to an extent, i pay tax for politicians to be rich and have A-grade health care, yet if i lose my job and cannot afford it then i am left to suffer and
The homeless are forgotten bout and left to die, yet we forget many of them have mental dissorders or have terrible disease or addiction, nw if i had money and family member has simillar conditons i will pay for care and help and support them to get better and back on their feet.

Does the government do this for us when we have no one to turn to, hahaha yeah right goodluck.

They have other priorites my friends, how much have they spent on all the major wars so far? What about Iraq and Afganistan( i can understand fganistan but why the fk are they in Iraq still. My only thought is to do with an ancient link and the rins of babylonia and sumar, but that will come later guys.
What about our space programs? It is amazing and we are overcome that we have rovers on Mars and have sent people to the Moon and have a great MRO taking fanastic Hires pics of the surface and yet we have people that are jobelss, homeless and starving. How much do we spend each day,month and year on the current wars and missions underway?

The cost of one f-22 jsf could support 1000 people for one year to be rich let alone the fleet the governments of the world are ordering, then consider how much each missile costs or warship etc etc.

What about sateelite costs? The cost of sending men into space but the guy on the corner cant afford lunch or surgery to save his life.

I can go on and on, but, read what I have stated so far.

What has happened to our race? We are distraced by media, tv, movies, politics and things we think we have influrence over but are really influencing us!!!

To many with the same greedy thoughts is what has happened to us. Balance the ego and the heart, and the influence they have over us goes away.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I never understood all the hate for the TV. Does it accomplish anything? Not really. Unless you count making people happy accomplishing nothing.

Whenever people bash TV or say things like, "I don't even own a TV" it just makes me think that they're elitist.

For some reason, it's just popular to do nowadays.

No one every says, "You like to go hiking? What does that accomplish? I don't ever walk anywhere. I haven't walked in years."(some people might say it, but not nearly as often as I hear people badmouth TV)

People work hard all day and need some time to unwind. If you find it fun and it doesn't hurt anyone, then what's the problem?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

FIrst its called the codes of Hammurabi. Second my youtube link of the professor I got this from. I trust him far more than someone behind a screen name. Alas he is dead though. I am currently reading the codes of hammurabi and Enuma elish. Translations of course. Learn about your past instead of trying to thwart the future.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by dragnet53]

new topics

top topics

join