It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Punishes the Oregon Tea Party

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by havenvideo
Adevoc Satanae, if I may ask, how many protest against Scientology were being held around the time your sacred videos from the 90s were released? Because now Scientology is one of the most protested organizations in the world.

What are those protests accomplishing? How many times has protesting a movie caused a crappy movie to sell record tickets? Protests do not prove damage done.

Also, how about the French trying to outright ban Scientology altogether?

www.time.com...

How about books exposing Scientology from 1972?

This has gone way too far off topic, and honestly, what are you so bitter about? You're running around in circles dodging all the good info laid out before and stuck on this Scientology thing.

I am not bitter. I am amazed that people seem to think anonymous is some group of gods that can do anything the choose to do. I have seen specific threats here in this thread that go beyond comprehension. Shut down the web? Seriously? How can I not ask questions after seeing things like this?

What have I dodged? I did not watch the video and that is it and I said I did not watch the video but I did ask anyone if they could sum up the facts in it for me to which I got nothing.

Also if you wanna know why you can't find any sources to the questions you're posing, you should know the answer to that already if you're so keen on Scientology's tactics. You know they don't release information. I think you're a Scientologist to be quite honest, because you certainly are acting like one. I expect next you'll be shouting "WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES?" eh?

Yes, you got me. My avatar is obviously a Scientology laden image.
That is the best thing anyone ever accused me of here. Sorry, I do not have any super powers either. Your response that I cannot find information because they do not release information makes no sense. If you believe anonymous has caused them harm then you must know what harm they caused, right? Otherwise it seems like you are just repeating empty nonsense and I am certain that is not the case.

So if you believe harm was done I just would like to know what that harm was. Simple question.

I see right through your charade.

Oh, so you are superhuman then? Got it. Anonymous, Scientologists, and you have magical powers. No wonder I feel so lost.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Why is it that all you seem able to focus on is Anon's impact on scientology?

I meant to ask last night about some reference to Tom Cruise... Do you not understand that MAYBE 1/1000 of Anon had ANYTHING to do with Chanology?

And by that I mean protested, attacked their sites, prank called, talked crap about them on message boards, talked about doing something about it, thought about doing something about it, read about it or accidentally in passing saw an ad online for it. If you take the first 2 and leave out the last 6, id say maybe 1 in 5,000 Anon had anything to do with it.

Maybe you did not read all the way through, but there are groups of Anon that are far more than script kiddies capable of DDos attacks. These groups have not actually done anything horribly significant in the past few years. Does that mean they went away? Doubtful, considering I know some former Anon that still dabble in things like the Australian government website fiasco. And before you try to pick that apart (assuming you know what I'm talking about), it was meant to be a warning, not a long term downtime attack.

Why is it so hard for you to believe a group of determined individuals (a good portion of whom went into fields like programming and development) could take down... let's say Google along with some others (youtube, MSM sites, twitter, Facebook... all the crap people cling to...) if so inclined? They prove on a relatively regular basis they can get into seemingly impenetrable sites with little effort (and for nothing more than lulz). Why not something bigger?

BTW, I did not include references to any of the things that have been done in recent years because I don't think they have any bearing on the subject. There are some big, some small... Unless you know the people involved in a particular attack or participated in it, you'll never know the full story. Like the football stadium dirty bomb thing. Nothing I can find online now is even remotely related to what actually happened.

It's not a winnable argument. You live in happy land where the intrarwebz can't possibly be haxored, and we know what Anon can do with proper prompting.

[edit on 8/6/10 by Magnivea]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

So yet another post going on and on about how they are super powerful and you know they are, you just cannot actually prove it, explain why, or offer up any evidence they could do any of the stuff you say. So it is just blind idol worship.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Every one, please, stop feeding the troll. You're just giving this sad, lonely creature what he wants.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
Every one, please, stop feeding the troll. You're just giving this sad, lonely creature what he wants.

What is trollish about legitimately asking someone to actually prove that anonymous has the power to do anything other than hack facebook?

I am simply asking a question. It has been claimed in this very thread they could shut down the internet.

I just want to know why I should or should not believe that. If asking that bothers you so much then the issue is all yours.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

Believe what you want based on the information you have.

Relying on others to base your belief system upon is fargish...ProTip..Don't be a Farg...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

It has been claimed in this very thread they could shut down the internet.

No, it was not, Al Gore. When did Fox News hire you? I said MOST. As in the sites people rely on (would you care about using the internet if all that was working properly were small personal and business pages?). Which is more than a little obvious in my last troll feeding post.

Were you online the day Michael Jackson died? Did you notice the significant slowdown of virtually every website? Yes, that was millions of people accessing things all at once. Yes, it is possible to mimic amount of web traffic through a few thousand properly configured machines. Now add attacks on large scale, specifically targeted sites and there's your unfathomable scenario.

What I am saying is based on first hand experience, and I made that clear. I gave up and basically said there's not a whole lot I can post as "proof" as not much occurs in the way of the particular group I'm talking about.

So, if it will make you go back under your bridge, consider it OPINION as I cannot remove pieces of my memory and put them up on YT for you to try to dissect.

You also make it sound as if my single comment is your sole purpose for continually coming back to make more snide remarks about said comment, yet you were blatantly trolling other posters long before I added my opinion and tried to relate my experience with Anon.

As for the "idol worship" comment... I don't really know how to comment on that. Most of the people here in no way idolize Anon, and their happy gatherings to take down Hal Turner and various raids and things of that nature were attended by myself and probably more members here than you would ever think. So do we idolize ourselves?

I will say you are a damn good troll, though. I'd probably like you in person.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by Magnivea

kmfdm doesn't exist...

This is a totally off topic post (in the vein that we can't expect everyone to know everything that everyone else does or doesn't)...

Don't let it get to you...cultivate, don't "tate"...

Edit to add - you'll never understand the reference...well, a few might.

[edit on Thu, 05 Aug 2010 18:08:21 -0500 by MemoryShock]

KMFDM - wiki

KMFDM does too exist.

i saw them in concert once recently, it was a very small venue, they were very good i enjoyed the show,

WTH does this have to do with the thread?

anyway, i think sitting here and argueing over who anon is and what they do so on so forth is pretty stupid, if there is doubt and questions and disagreements then go ask them,

they are an internet novelty after all, isnt this the internet.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

KMFDM - wiki

KMFDM does too exist.

i saw them in concert once recently, it was a very small venue, they were very good i enjoyed the show,

WTH does this have to do with the thread?

Sweet Jesus I hope that's an attempt at sarcasm. If not, I truly have lost all hope for humanity and now believe Arnold needs to get back in time and kill John Connor. Thanks for stealing that last bit of faith.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adevoc Satanae

Originally posted by havenvideo
Hopefully this will get more coverage and show the world exactly what anon really is - not just a few basement dwellers that raid teen girls facebook pages, but truly a power to be reckoned with.

Actually it kind of makes them look like a bunch of whiny brats who need to read their bibles again before they go causing trobule over co-opted phrases.

It is one thing to fight a noble cause or stand in the name of justice where normal folks cannot stand but to get all upset over a sentence they did not even make up? Really?

No doubt.

They have done some decent things,
and there are a few good cats within it,
but for the most part, they are whiny little bitches.

Can't believe soo many people are "afraid" of them.
Actually I can... people are simple..

How ridiculous.

I could give a crap about this political garbage,
or the tea party,
but the majority of these people are little turds.

i used to like them also..
but the more they show their "true colors" the worse they get.

How stupid.

Hey anon, how about you make up your own "slogan",
then tell people what they can and cannot do with it.
Simple much?

There are even mods here who "fear" them... seriously.. wtf...
If educated enough, you know there is nothing to fear..

Seriously, out of all of them who call themselves "anon"..
only a good handful of them would you actually have to worry about being able to do something to you,
But they are the ones that are REAL Hackers, the ones who dont use what they know for childish little BS.
Therefore you shouldn't fear them,
The truly capable ones, are the good ones,
the rest are just pathetic "/b/tards".

wicked beat.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Legion is a comic book character... Ghost riders enemy from waaaaay back. Anon stole that saying from Marvel, and Marvel quoted it directly from the bible.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Look what Anonymous is doing now!!!!

They have turned good!

(I don't know about you, but I am going to do this!)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join