It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Posts Mysterious 'Insurance' File

page: 50
<< 47  48  49   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

Obama will do what he wants when he wants, I'm not making my decisions based on what the President of the Fascist US State might or might not do! I want Truth and will take it while I have it.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
They just blasted twitter with a new encrypted torrent file.

www.twitlonger.com...

are these 2 files related?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FuturePeace

Hello futurepeace, i,m surprised no one has responded to you. I noticed the twitter thing too, i dont think its the same insurance file but more like some kind of retalliation to the hack they had earlier.

We will have to wait and see. You might consider starting a new thread on this considering recent events.

Albert

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

It's not the same file, the other was much bigger (almost 3 times as big) than this one.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

creepy voicemail from government after looking at a wikileaks thread on here

reply to post by brill

im new hear as a member but have been reading and following for awhile..i got a automated voicemail that said this is the NST and my internet has reported me for looking at a site on wikileaks and that i could be fined 250,000 dollars or spend 5 yrs in prison...im freakin out..after i heard wikileaks mentioned in the email i knew it had to be just from reading about the wikileaks thread on here...idk im just wonderin if anyone else has gotten the same message

..i just listened to it again and it said i looked at govt level 3 classified documents...
edit on 23-9-2011 by kizzy724 because: i relistened to my v mail and added what it said

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kizzy724

I tried to add this to on going threads but nobody seems to be picking it up. Is this the insurance key we have all been looking for. I,m unable to open the page so maybe some of you internet savvy ATS'rs can. Also if you worried about govmt why are you on this site, your havind a discussion about things that are freely available on the net so not a national secret. That means you are doing nothing wrong. I am surprised this hasn't been discussed. Its an obvious move from wikileaks even if the last poster said its not large eneough. Did you down load or are you just speculating!!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Its a key armap! Not a file!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

How do you know?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just Google it
How to open Wikileaks’ Insurance.AES256 file

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kizzy724
im new hear as a member but have been reading and following for awhile..i got a automated voicemail that said this is the NST and my internet has reported me for looking at a site on wikileaks and that i could be fined 250,000 dollars or spend 5 yrs in prison...im freakin out..after i heard wikileaks mentioned in the email i knew it had to be just from reading about the wikileaks thread on here...idk im just wonderin if anyone else has gotten the same message..

i just listened to it again and it said i looked at govt level 3 classified documents...
edit on 23-9-2011 by kizzy724 because: i relistened to my v mail and added what it said

Did you save the voicemail?

Potentially a dumb question but I would be remiss for not asking...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think all the discussion about the encryption , and the NSA has missed what I think Julian's point is.
It doesn't matter if the NSA could decode it, they wouldn't let you know what was in it would they? so by having these files we have an alternative to knowing the truth once the NSA start denying there is anything in them, for once Julian can make a final big release of this information that would show they and their puppet Governments were still deceiving us and that might just start a new movement to challenge existing Governments and their secrets , and in most cases their illegal Governance .If I were the USA or UK Government's I would be very concerned for my future. They cant stop all the copies out there , as there are already to many copies, and they are growing by the hour, keep spreading he files.t.

top topics

<< 47  48  49   >>

join