It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Posts Mysterious 'Insurance' File

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I haven't looked into it, but are there more files in this directory than the Afghan War Logs and the Insurance file?

I'd bet that Wikileaks created a directory just for this recent release...

It's a good point though, because if it's proven that this directory is older than the recent releases than that does some harm to connecting the insurance file with the straw and glass bottle experiments.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There is no need for us to be able to decode the "insurance" file NOW.

I am fairly convinced the encrypted file DOES contains sensitive data on MULTIPLE topics. This may include the oil spill, Iraq war, 9/11 and even some of the "dark projects" that deal with E.T. technology. But what's really in there is all pure speculation.

Mr Assange is very clever with this move. I am pretty sure the intelligence community WILL be able to decode the message because they have access to powerful super computers we just can dream of.

And when they have found out then the "game" begins. They have two choices: reveal some of the data themselves using their way to do it. Or hunt Mr Assange and try to get / kill him but then he can release the decryption info at any time and they will be screwed the hard way.

So what we see happening here in front of our eyes is maybe THE important turning point in the history of the supression of truth.

I stand up and clap my hands for Mr Assange because now there will be others following his example. And we will see more and more "secret" info in the media.

This will become VERY interesting in the coming weeks and months.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

I'll provide a gateway. U2U me if you're serious.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hmm... My second guess would be Obama's actual birth certificate, and the long story that lead up to him hiding it from everyone.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This whole thing is obvious. Wikileaks is a front by the PTB whos ultimate goal is to give the PTB a reason to shut down our internet, or atleast control it VERY tightly.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
video explaining the situation around wikileaks and a lot of information about it

very good

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Assange interview with Napalitano From this morning. At least 14 minutes of it. See last post.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm still wondering if it reveals details of 24/7 drone coverage and then playback of the attackers origin, and a kill team despatched - or RV, it's the folder name that has me so intrigued. It could well 'just' be more cables, still very damaging mind you.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Final Solstice
This whole thing is obvious. Wikileaks is a front by the PTB whos ultimate goal is to give the PTB a reason to shut down our internet, or atleast control it VERY tightly.

Nah, don't think so - they just can't do that. The outrage following the event of limiting the internet access in any way would be enormous!! They can't do that no matter what.

I believe there are many "silent" citizens out there who love what Mr Assange does because this really CHANGES the game. Doing anything to the internet access would dirctly lead into a confrontation with US ALL!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hmmm, Maybe its a file that has the Builderberg group strategy plan on the wars??? or take over the world oil and monies???

Very Clever and a good move from Assange...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrMasterJoe
So what we see happening here in front of our eyes is maybe THE important turning point in the history of the supression of truth.

History in the making...unprecedented even.

My hope is that this is true...and that the steps being taken are such that the focus is not on the generalities but the specifics...

Our governments are comprised of people and it is important to realize that many of them were complicit in a design that was not made known to them.

We don't need a witch hunt...

Edit to add - my expression may be lacking through brevity; please forgive any ambiguity...

[edit on Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:20:55 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Guess the usefulness of wikileaks has nearly run its course.

This wont stop them.

Good luck with decryption.

Take the money and run Assange!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

I'm all for that. I have three mac's and three desktop pc's as well as two laptops ready to find out wtf is in this thing.

Although I'm not 100% sure if Wikileaks is the real deal, they at least seem to be wanting to get the info out there. Let's hope others follow.

FK

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Our governments are comprised of people and it is important to realize that many of them were complicit in a design that was not made known to them.

We don't need a witch hunt...
[edit on Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:20:55 -0500 by MemoryShock]

Your are right. Nor do I want a witch hunt. I want the truth to win. NOW.
It's been too long that the ones in power were able to do what they were pleased to. The old master + puppet + sheep thing. STOP IT.

And as there are many smart people INSIDE this thing who now realize what they have been supporting for years and years - I hope they too wake up now and turn around to face the ugly visage of TRUTH.

These liars are hopelessly outnumbered by US (the sheep). When do we finally realize this and stop playing their games?

In the end only the truth can survive.

Edit: Typos and added a few words.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by mrMasterJoe]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by brill

It's probably Insurance........but not the type of insurance we're thinking....it's probably wikileaks' way of telling everyone that WE HAVE insrance if those "elites" were to get frisky.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Phenomium]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

I just downloaded it, 1422.72 mb, so I don't know what you downloaded.

Well Im going to run a few programs at this, been waiting for a chance to make this new computer do some work, maybe i'll get lucky.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I believe there are many "silent" citizens out there who love what Mr Assange does because this really CHANGES the game...

Yes, this does change the game; however, not in a manner that is in the 'transparency direction'. Chances are the government will prosecute the leaker for treason, and then they will bottle up all of their intel on the war. We will most likely see a clamp down on all things related to our wars, military detention centers, and other government related elements. I agree with this procedure. I will also predict that all government information (regardless about importance) will be taken offline, and a secondary internet will be created for government access only. All information may be put on a stand-alone system, which will never-ever be connected to civilian computers. Reporters will also be banned from anything government related, and any information available will be presented in spurts.

...lead into a confrontation with US ALL!

No. If things stay true to the logic of life 'before there was an internet', there will be no confrontation between governments and their citizens. Life will move onward. Within a few years of the clamp down on government information, no one will ever remember the day when it all went silent. It will become seeds for future conspiracy theories, but people will never ever remember or notice the exact day when everything went dark.

I smell a new X-Files tv series within five to ten years from now.

UPDATED INFORMATION::
Informant says WikiLeaks suspect had civilian help

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Section31]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohhwataloser
reply to post by locster

I just downloaded it, 1422.72 mb, so I don't know what you downloaded.

Well Im going to run a few programs at this, been waiting for a chance to make this new computer do some work, maybe i'll get lucky.

I also download the file on the site called insurance. Came up as 214 mb I am located in the northeast USA. The file on my desktop, where I saved it, is called insurance.aes256

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I want the truth to win. NOW.
It's been too long that the ones in power were able to do what they were pleased to. The old master + puppet + sheep thing. STOP IT.

There is not even a hint of an argument from me there...collaboration should be rule number one in the experience of life...

...and there are people who think that they can take that away from people...I do not abide that...

I merely was attempting to provide a voice of reason through what I hope to be a transitory stage in history...in this small corner of the interwebz...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by misinformational
reply to post by schuyler

My corporate mail file is 3GBs after only 2yrs.

As a zip file? There is so much air in an email file that if you zip it up it shrinks drastically. It's the same with fixed field database files. It makes no sense to put such a huge file up for download that isn't zipped first. It's way too inefficient. And if it IS a gigabyte zipped, the actual data file must be HUGE. That begs the question of who zipped it, I realize. I suppose it wouldn't be so bad using fiber optics or a T-3, but hardly anyone has access to those kinds of speeds. It just seems to me that to be useful as insurance it ought to be smaller. I have no way of knowing, of course, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if this were fake.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join