It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we are all atheists. so get over it, and get along

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Being Atheistic is the only logical way to live life really.

We're open to discoveries and possibilities beyond our planet and even our universe. We're open to science. We're open to sanity.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by SeventhSeal]

what makes you think that theists are not open to science?

scientists can do whatever they want as long as they are not interfering with anyone else's right to do the same.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
hi again
muzzleflash: i dont work for a corporation, i work for myself and thats why i put the hours in.
sitting around for 90 hours thinking about religion, thats called being on benefits. and i disagree with every kind of them. yes everykind.

Snow spirt: i like what you say and agree, but we are put in a box the day we are born. when did you ever sign up to the laws a rules you have to follow. we had no choice to be here, yet we are forced to follow a society we are told is good and right, yeah right.....

freedomrus: your right, and thats all i have to say about that.

peace out

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by its me
hi again
muzzleflash: i dont work for a corporation, i work for myself and thats why i put the hours in.

Then that's you living in your closed, selfish life.

Originally posted by its me when did you ever sign up to the laws a rules you have to follow. we had no choice to be here, yet we are forced to follow a society we are told is good and right, yeah right.....

so, i suppose you are a mass murderer? because you believe you are above ethics and god?

try it mate, see what happens.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join