It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The simple reality of 9/11, what we know and what we don't

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by JohnJasper

Barry Jennings was not alone during his experience in WTC 7 on the morning of 9/11, he was accompanied by Michael Hess.

The idea that he experienced an explosion prior to the collapse of either tower just isn't tenable. According to his testimony he went up to the OED by elevator. However, while he and Hess were in the OED the power went out. He refers to the blank screens and this is why he and Hess had to try and exit by the stairs. It is known that the power went out at 9.59 am when WTC 2 collapsed. Jennings says he made some calls from the OED and then he and Hess started to make their way down the stairs.

They were trapped at the eighth floor by explosion and damage. The obvious inference is that this was the result of falling debris from the collapse of WTC 1 at 10.28 am.

Perhaps you'll have a different view if you watch the uncut version of the interview. It's available at this link.

If, as you say, "The obvious inference is that this was the result of falling debris from the collapse of WTC 1 at 10.28 am.", why didn't Barry Jennings come to this conclusion?

If you watched the whole interview, perhaps you noticed several other anomalies such as the severe damage to the lobby, the multiple explosions while awaiting rescue, dead bodies in the lobby, the mayor being evacuated...

Keep in mind that none of this happened in a vacuum. Watch/read all of the evidence and keep track of all of the unexplained explosions in various buildings and locations. Individually, they might be explained away as "stuff happens" but together they add up to serious and justifiable proof that the official story was bunk.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There might as well have been no witnesses in Manhattan except for the people who saw the planes and fires as far as some people are concerned.

Every other witness, of all number of explosions, to WTC7 not being in any danger of a global collapse, they either get outright ignored or someone comes up with 2 million lame excuses why no one should listen to them.

And then they ask why no one heard anything if the buildings were blown up.

It's a fact of life that not every crayon is as sharp as the next after all.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Yeah, I never saw the show but the same thought crossed my mind. However, I believe that Kissinger is one of them, so even if he were to keep the chair, it would have gone the same way, if not worse. Either way you look at it, I'm sure that the Bush admin or TPTB were determined to fill those positions with men who would aid in the cover-up. In fact, when Bush was first fighting against the investigation, he probably finally agreed when it was explained to him that they could fill the spots with their own lackies. In fact, it actually turned out for the better of those involved.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

S&F

I would like to thank you for such an honest and heart-felt opening Airspoon.

I am sorry I had not seen this thread sooner, but better late than never.

I do agree with what you wrote here and I believe the truth must be

ferreted out.

Thank you!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I am simply not willing to take anyone's word for what happened, especially because the price is so large.

Very wise, revisionist historians projecting their own special interests have a field day otherwise. Obviously the planning for such a large operation would have to be enormous. It is logical that the CIA was involved back in the 1960's. Without the WTC buildings being designed for early planned obsolescence, such a stunt would be near impossible to pull off. As they say in the X files, "The Truth shall set you free".

There is a conspiracy angle to some accounts of the Pearl Harbor invasion that involves William F. Friedman who eventually became the chief cryptologist for the National Security Agency. That conspiracy parallels your 911 conjecture that the government used 911 to start a war in the middle east.

During WW2 one could make the argument that most of the worlds rotor machine cryptography including the german engima, Japanese purple etc were all a similar design. All rotor machine encrypted information was expected to be readable by the elite government agencies. If that is true than crazy kinds of logical conclusions need to be entertained.
For example:
The USA knew about the planned attack on Pearl Harbor before it happened.
The Allies would have known that the jews were being sent by train to concentration camps.
At the end of WW2 Rommel secretly gave away the German field positions and strengths to the allies.

You get to draw your own conclusions, Had the D day invasion at NORMANDY been made at a more heavily defended location it would have resulted in a blood bath for both sides.

edit on 29-9-2010 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join