It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory 'Naked' Body Scan in El Paso Airport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I am flying out in two days. Did you know if you can't raise your hands above your head, you can't be scanned? I walk with a cane. There's no way I can stand easily and raise my hands above my head. You can opt out for a pat down by a worker of your gender. Refuse the scan and tell them you prefer to be frisked.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I triple-dog dare you to wear pasties on your nipples...

Wait till they see those in the scan!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I've been thinking....Do you think they could be looking for something other then things we might be able to sneak on a airplane...Maybe the Humanoids are in search of their Princess and she has a specific birth mark...and when they find her the machines will go off like slot machines..Just a thought...a..crazy...thought..

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If there was such a threat, these things would be everywhere.
I was surprised to discover, when flying out of London Heathrow terminal 1 a couple of weeks back, that there are no body scanners, yet I believ they are in operation in terminal 5?

Surely, if there is such a big threat then these should be in every terminal, not just one?

I smell another big stinky rat being sold to the public.... again!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever
Maybe the Humanoids are in search of their Princess and she has a specific birth mark...

umm... kind of.

I have considered the possibility of this tech being used to build a biometric skeletal database to track the herd for various nefarious reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join