It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks founder vows more leaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

WikiLeaks founder vows more leaks

www.msnbc.msn.com

The WikiLeaks website has received additional “very significant” material about U.S. military abuses from anonymous whistleblowers since the publication of its leaked Afghan war logs and plans to post the new documents within weeks, the group’s founder said Friday.

In an interview with NBC News, Julian Assange, the controversial WikiLeaks chief, said in just the last few days the website has received a "wide variety" of fresh material, including documents on the oil giant BP and "internal abuses," including sexual abuse, within the U.S. military. The enormous international publ
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Of course this was going to happen!!

With all the media coverage of the Afghan War Diaries and the subsequent stardom of Bradley Manning, of course more "whistleblowers" were going to come forward. I hope wikileaks does everything in their power to verify any information they release.

I also hope that there is other information released regarding some of the things discussed here on ATS. I would like some secrets to be released about the BP oil disaster, global warming, UFO disclosure, etc.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wikileaks better be very very careful with their fact checking and authentication process. I would imagine that the next big batch of secret documents are going to include a lot of hoax and disinformation journals. It only makes sense. They cant shut them down, they cant prevent the leaks, they cant change their actions. So, the best thing to do is just try to counter it by making WL look foolish. If successful, immediately and publicly discredit WL and Assange, then they get to hunt him down and kill him without making him a martyr.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
is this revealtion connected to the "INSURANCE" file that recently appeared on the Afghan War Diaries page?

Or should we merely be asking, "Julian Assange, are you safe and well?"

mikephilbin.blogspot.com...

like, are we in a 'rendition stalemate' at the moment? what's the real story, here?

new topics

top topics

join