It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schwarzenegger, Murdoch Give Keynote Speeches At The Bohemian Grove

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Schwarzenegger, Murdoch Give Keynote Speeches At The Bohemian Grove

www.prisonplanet.com

California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger is to make a keynote address this evening before the Annual Bohemian Club secret gathering – a lifetime achievement for a man who has long been groomed for power by the globalist elite.

Schwarzenegger will speak in front of hundreds of movers and shakers at the 2,700-acre wooded encampment along the Russian River in Monte Rio.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure how credible this info is, despite being from AJ, as he usually links to other news sources such as dailymail. There really isn't much more about this on the web.

Hasn't Bohemian Grove had enough bad publicity to make Arnold and Murdoch think to themselves "Hey, maybe it wouldn't look so good if we appeared here publicly?"

For the few of you who haven't heard of Bohemian Grove before, check out the AJ film on YouTube. It's an older documentary and I'm pretty much over Alex Jones these days but it's still an enjoyable watch.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Swarze is "roid" at this stage...a shrunken skeleton and body. Everyday his wife has to look further down to have eye contact.
Remember Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Sammy Sosa lying to Congress, MLB and the fans? The cost to the sport?
Remember the pro wrestler who "roided his family"?
Swarze will never be elected Prez at this point...just an insider elitist.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
There is an already existing thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions and/or comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KainRich

I only hope they won't take advantage on him and his body...since they are known for the homosexual inclinations and rituals...poor Arnold...

top topics

join