It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will take over America? The Mexicans or the Muslims?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
the political Muslims

the hardware Muslims

muslims breed like hell, they have like 20 kids per family
your screwed

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by aspx
your screwed

Which would keep any segment in poverty....which rewards them with zero political influence.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

Something interesting I learned during my stay in Salt Lake City during the 2002 Winter Olympics.

Idaho and Utah were the first two states to have Jewish governors.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Originally posted by aspx
your screwed

Which would keep any segment in poverty....which rewards them with zero political influence.

lets hope they don't have any political influence
if they have powerful influence we would see the united states go against Christian nations and western countries in the future which would be a interesting nuclear war

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Muslims and Mexicans are just a tool used by those in charge to cover up the current fiasco these fools in charge have put us in.

Of course, there is no denying that this tool is very effective in making many people forget what is truly at hand.

Just mention Mexicans or Muslims and many forget about the problems with social security, medicare, medicaid, wasteful spending, wars, greed, national debt and many other important issues that our leaders seldom address.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
From what I've ascertained about prison life as a microcosm of life on the streets, Muslims and Mexicans don't get along very well.

Something about trying to control the street drug business and what not. There's all kinds of stories about Muslims and Mexicans taking shives to each other in the prison yard.

Which is nothing compared to the drive by shootings on the streets of the 'Hood.

I guess it's a case of waiting and watching who kills whom off first between the Mexicans and Muslims, before trying to figure out which will take over America.

I still say the Asians will take over while the Muslims and the Mexicans are still fighting amongst themselves. Just stay out of their crossfire and all will work itself out the Darwinian way.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

but still it is our own individual choice as to what we allow to dominate and influence our perception.

we don't have to believe what they say or don't say. at all. the fact that we are becoming aware of the situation means that we already have some of the power back in our own circle of ownership.

once that gets to a certain point, on the group level, through the increase in individual awareness, which is a critical mass, then the MSM have lost their power.

that's the only way i see this going. once the threshold of awareness is crossed, there is only a one way street leading on.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Very well said Queenannie. Appreciate your sound response.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The Jews controlling the media, was something my dad had taught me when I was very young. Would make sense then all these years later, I would belong to a site which encourages discussion over conspiracy theories. What you say brings back memories of my dad talking to me, I listened then, and I am listening now.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I'd put my money on the Mexicans to take back Aztlan. Heck they fit about a dozen people in a 1 bedroom apartment as it is now . They'll take over by sheer numbers alone, being the good practicing Catholics they are.

They've already tried taking me out. I've been the victim of TWO DUI hit and runs in the past year, in broad daylight. Yes, both driver's were Illegals, both hit me while i was at a red light. Luckily no serious injuries, aside from my vehicle.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Muslims and Mexicans are just a tool used by those in charge to cover up the current fiasco these fools in charge have put us in.

Of course, there is no denying that this tool is very effective in making many people forget what is truly at hand.

Just mention Mexicans or Muslims and many forget about the problems with social security, medicare, medicaid, wasteful spending, wars, greed, national debt and many other important issues that our leaders seldom address.

It is always nice to read someone sober amongst the usual braying hysterics. The Financial times has a very interesting topic on the slow death of middle America.

www.ft.com...

But the hysterics will then go chasing the various ethnic groups, the sexually other, the Canadians, the French, the religious other.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfinn
Catholics won't exist in 13 Days.

I'm lost..
What happens in 13 days?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
We all hail from different backgrounds and different Holy Faiths so neither pose a threat to The USA so that is nill.

Secondly, Muslims are not secretly planning a coup'de tat over the nation so just stand down there as that becomes nill.

The UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA WILL NOT EVER HAVE A STATE RELIGION AS THAT MAXIMIZES AND GURANTEES TO SOMEONE AS WRITTEN IN THE 1ST AMENDMENT OF THE US CONSTITUTION!

Make no mistake there is no secret cabal made up of Muslims and Mexicans to take the US over so please.

The most imporant item that all are forgetting is that our current system the way it is designed is not compatible at all with Sharia Law. Two different legal systems and setups. Our only legal standing pertaining to Sharia Law is that if any American travels to the Middle East they are in fact subjected to Sharia Laws as you are always under the legal Police jurisdiction of the city and nation you travel to regardless of where you hold your current residency.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by fred call
From what I've ascertained about prison life as a microcosm of life on the streets, Muslims and Mexicans don't get along very well.

Something about trying to control the street drug business and what not. There's all kinds of stories about Muslims and Mexicans taking shives to each other in the prison yard.

Which is nothing compared to the drive by shootings on the streets of the 'Hood.

I guess it's a case of waiting and watching who kills whom off first between the Mexicans and Muslims, before trying to figure out which will take over America.

I still say the Asians will take over while the Muslims and the Mexicans are still fighting amongst themselves. Just stay out of their crossfire and all will work itself out the Darwinian way.

You make it sound like Muslim is a race

That deserves a LOL

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Niether will ever 'take over' America. America is a very diverse nation, but as a whole people stand united over this great nation. All religions will stand side by side and fight for her, as we already do but on foreign soils, if need ever be.

Thank your lucky stars as an American, religion and state and two separate entities.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by space cadet]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
What do I do about the Mexican Muslims (Muslim Mexicans?) living next door??? OMG I'm moving!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Please thoroughly read the OP. You will see I am in complete agreement with you.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manolete

Now it would be scary if semi-illiterate racists like OP here get in charge... is he called Bush perhaps?

I will give you the benefit of the doubt since you obviously did not read the entire OP, but I just have to point out how ludicrous your calling me "semi-illiterate" is just because you THINK I said something I didn't. My point is that I am clearly not a racist and there is nothing to suggest I am "semi-illiterate" (actually I am a college student and have a career in accounting and even received a reading award when I was five, just saying).

If you reread the OP carefully you will see I am on your side, but I just had to point out how unfair it is to attach such a label to someone just because you disagree with them on something.

And I'm also a "she".

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
In some instances they are both sneaking in together and the joke writing possibilities are endless.

Mo-Mexican
MoMex.
Mexihamed
Mojado meets Mohamed

Since most Mexicans are devout Catholics, any Muslims traveling through the desert alongside the illegals would be foolish if they ever attempted to get them to convert or die.

I like the mexihamed. I can see him being the new prophet of islam(e).

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join