It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Me Identify My Strange Symbol in my Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I saw a strange symbol in my dreams once but i cant explain it, i was hoping people here on ATS could help me out?

img267.imageshack.us...

Does anyone recognize this symbol from anywhere? or what it means?

Sorry for the such small size.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It looks like a star fleet symbol of some kind. Like these somewhat.
www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi &biw=1255&bih=792

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Plane crash into volcano. With some planetary alignment.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Have you considered the context of the dream you had?

Were there any other key elements associated with the symbol?
Also, what place does symbology have in your every day awake living?
Do you look for synchronicity in your daily routines, or do you find hidden meanings in mundane objects that you encounter?
Do you believe in ritual or do you approach things logically...?

Unfortunately I think the questions I raise are indicative that your dream meanings are purely subjective to some degree...
and therefore this symbol is either random or meaningful depending on a whole host of things - your subconcious thought patterns, and unconcious thinking processes.

However, it does remind me of a fictional star map image/or planetary coordinates...
something to do with outer space...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well the 3 black dots appear to be at a configuration to be a 3-4-5 triangle, and maybe one of the others could be like that as well if completed.

The peak of the big triangle to be looks like a star, could very well be some type of navigational star (Polaris perhaps...). The other one I can't be sure about.

I can't ID this, but I thought I'd include the triangle thoughts. Sorry

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
looking at the symbol only makes me think that the free masons are hijacking your brain

just kidding , no really the symbol by itself does not help , like wagtail said you should post the whole context of your dream , and it might help.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
First thing that came to mind is some sort of Starmap...Im trying to remember...there was some lady abductee who once drew a similiar type drawing that supposedly later was confirmed as a map of a starsytem...Im just grasping though...see what info you can derive by researching starmaps, if it doesnt solve your question it may at least be an informative read

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i think you have been watching to much Stargate lately.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by camaro68ss]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You had the dream, it is your duty to understand it. Nobody else can tell you what hidden message is in that symbol because It's personal, just for you. Meditation might help.

Once you understand the message in your dream, you decide who you want to share it with.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The instant I saw your drawing I was reminded of cooking out in the open.

I had a tripod welded out of iron to hang a cast iron pot on.

The horizontal angle reminds me of something to put over hot coals to put a cooking pan on.

And lastly, the balls are the stars in the sky.

Not a clever or scientific response but it is what I saw.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well...that's trippin me out a little bit.

The two V's create multidimensional "4's" both forward, backward, upside down, etc.

Also, the three dots.

You want my honest evaluation? It's either a 4th star that will appear in the constellation Orion or did appear at one point, or the third sister of the three sisters Volcanoes in Oregon will erupt soon.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It looks like the drawing of our solar system in the middle, similar to the Sumerian tablets. Then the three big dots are nearby stars or systems, maybe other large planets just outside out solar system. and the lines are some sort of directions or flight path. But I like the idea of the forth dimension . maybe these other planets exist in another dimension.I have read in Discovery magazine that gravity might only exist in our dimension

[edit on 30-7-2010 by beholdblight]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Did your dream involve Egypt? A Goddess/woman figure? A book? A horse (white)?

Just curious...

My mother describes a lady she see's in her dreams, that offers her a ring with a right side up triangle and a sideways triangle ontop of it...a 3d ring.

new topics

join