It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Without hesitation: Wikileaks is CIA and so is Wikipedia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
" Everthing is Under Control" - tptb

Hey peeps,

I am typing this after a long dissertation to explain this to you that suddenly dissapeared off the page, without me pressing the delete button, a good piece of work that I poured a piece of my heart into- but oh oh well- maybe God is watching my back if it isn't the tptb.

Maybe the butterfly effect of it would have been too far reaching.

So I am gonna summarize this:

Wikleaks is not setup by so called " activist from around the world" as they want you to believe, unless you consider CIA IT minions humanitarians.

Many of the popular social net mediums are used as data gathering and population thought seeding operations. Many of them are startups that once acquiring enough clout are completely bought up by the major corporations and strategically run from the inside by the CIA, who has enough professionals that " infiltration" almost need not apply, cause these things are carried out with the backing of people in high places within, that they can legally be considered totally legit and " under the guise of national security" - if you only knew how many atrocities are being done to humanity under the guise of "national security" you'd really come to love humanity in this world, because what happens to them is interconnected with what will happen to you.

Anyway, Julian Assange, I don't care how sweetfaced and totally honest this guy looks, he is brainwashed up to the hilt by the group think that he is fed. It's no different than being surrounded by money, without knowing that the money comes from drugs and human trafficking, just cause it looks glamourous these people don't fathom that it must come from atrocities and just cause the men in suits ride with the big dogs doesn't mean they serve humanity.

In the near future you will see Wikileaks do a 360 on you that is going to trump Glenn Beck. These guys are laughing in the background at all the trust and momentum they are gaining from leaving you in cliffhangers, waiting for the next big " leak" which I swear to you will never cross that line- you know which one?

What they are pouring out is ultimately in their favor.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I absolutely agree 100%, it is obvious, blatant and disingenuous!

The capper for me was the bit about OBL not only being alive but also orchestrating terrorist attacks via Pakistan. What an absolute joke.

I love the little tidbit about 9/11 not being a false flag. I guess they thought us minions really are that stupid.

PHUCK WIKILEAKS

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Im going to play a skeptic on this one and ask you for some evidence.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

"We also run a network of lawyers and others to defend our work and our sources." - Wikileaks

Now, folks, where do you suppose they so easily got the money for that?

Albeit a BS statement that sounds... oh so comforting! ;/

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This is what I love about this place. Anytime anything does not support ones belief then the CIA did it. Or Obama, Bush, the UN, FEMA, NWO, etc. did it. Its brilliant really nothing can ever prove anyones theory wrong here because any evidence to contrary is simply fake. Its really interesting to see the way this all works. Now I undestand the mind set.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
first off there have been various other threads offering other speculations from other people around that the CIA is somehow involved in the wikileaks

wikileaks cia document fake?
pentagon speculates wikileaks supported by CIA
Wikileaks: Truth serving lies with CIA/Mossad oversight?
Wayne Madsen: wikileaks is a CIA front

the list goes on, and that's just a short AboveTopSecret search ...

anyways, just look at the evidence

wikileaks claims to 'hack' files of the government, whichever way they do so ultimately is amazing that they continue to operate without intervention anyways...

they claim to have conscience shattering evidence of things that will surely change the way we view our government, they wait weeks at a time to reveal it, and when it's revealed, as of yet, it is never as 'big' as they had claimed it to be... maybe i'm alone here, but if someone is going to hack into the government, they should be able to get a little more than what wikileaks has come up with, for instance, some UFO evidence? there was a european who hacked into the pentagon and claimed to see a picture of a cigar shaped UFO ( he's been in jail since ) so don't tell me it's not possible

(for reference on that British UFO enthusiast in trouble for hacking into Pentagon computers )

even if you don't beleive in UFO's or the conspiracies talked about on ATS that could be revealed through the hacking and abilities that wikileaks claim to have, it's apparent that wikileaks is useless because they don't reveal anything important

as far as i'm concerned, there are two options for what wikileaks is

1. a constructed distraction, who knows who is the mastermind behind it - ultimately that doesn't matter, the goal in this option is to keep conspiracy theorists focused away from the real deal

i'm not saying that wikileaks footage is not real, i'm saying it's real, but has no relevance to anyone or anything

2. a group with intentions to leak secret government footage and files ( as they claim ) but for some reason they aren't good at what they do because they have yet to release something worthy of what they claim, or something worthy of being leaked

also:

i don't know about the CIA's involved, as far as i'm concerned there is no DIRECT evidence to supply that claim

there is evidence that the CIA runs the drug operations AROUND THE WORLD, and use the untraceable profit to run secret programs and what not, as well as there being good evidence for the CIA's involvement in the kennedy assisination and other big conspiracies, but is there the same kind of evidence for the CIA running wikileaks?

i wouldn't put it past the CIA, they have a deep dark history, and something like that would make sense for them, who knows, but as i've said many times:

wikileaks is a waste of time, and if anyone from wikileaks is reading this, prove me wrong and release some files or footage that will actually make a difference

[edit on 7/30/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Okay, a couple of things. One, Wikileaks doesn't claim to hack government computers, but offer an anonymous service for people to leak 'sensitive' documents. Assange was once part of a notorious group of Australian hackers, but this goes back to his youth. The story is well documented. Two, you refer to a European hacker that now resides in prison. I think you mean Gary Mckinnon. That is an old ATS thread detailing what he did, but at the moment, Gary his fighting extradition to the US.

There are other sites like Wikileaks, Cryptome being one. As for the assertion that Wikileaks is run by the CIA, I am not convinced. Wikileaks is a product of the internet phenomena and an important part of 21st Century investigative journalism.

Edit: They have released some very important documents and video which are rattling the cages of governments world wide. So concerned are these governments, that they make it clear Wikileaks is a thorn in their side. Documents on the Wikileaks site attest to this.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by LarryLove]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I been publicly agreeing with this thread since WL released the 911 text messages.

If you also think wikileaks is an authority-ran front...well, good luck convincing those who rather trust that "some superhero with a backpack and a labtop can get away with leaking government/military secrets" and remain free.

I mean...people either do not know that Julian is being reported as a "magic homeless man of shadows who can't be captured or stopped, traveling under a cloak of mystery"

Or they DO know that, and actually BELIEVE someone can get away with that.

I dunno...if you want to accept that "someone else" is solving the world's problems so you can remain safe at home and doing nothing- then rest assured Assange is here to SAVE YOUR DAY!

But if you want to see the truth...

Well...

Look at the government's statements late last year, that they were ready to "take control of conspiracy" and all that noise...

Look at the government's history of doing this sort of thing.

Look at Hal Turner...

Just look at Wikileaks saying Osama is alive and operating evil acts, that 911 is a false conspiracy, and that Bradly Manning (if he exists at all) is captured and detained ready to be charged if he hasn't been already (been missing the boards for two days).

Yeah...Wikileaks...sure.

If you are STILL in the position where you need a "leak" to help you decide that the governments of this world are out of control and breaking the rules/laws of not only all nations but "humanity as a whole", then you will do fine with Julian Assange and his happy guild of "Johnny come latelys" or better yet- "Johnny hardly come at alls".

Me?

I don't need wikileaks...nor do I trust them.

It is too comic book for me...

And convenient.

PS- add to all that- I do not support stealing American documents...that is terrorism at its finest.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
My only comment is this:

Information is leaked, for a reason and always with an objective or agenda.

Who is leaking the information and why, is up for debate.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Just look at Wikileaks saying Osama is alive and operating evil acts, that 911 is a false conspiracy, and that Bradly Manning (if he exists at all) is captured and detained ready to be charged if he hasn't been already (been missing the boards for two days).

You could probably find all of that here on ATS

PS- add to all that- I do not support stealing American documents...that is terrorism at its finest.

They didn't steal the documents. They were leaked and via The New York Post, the White House was asked to review the information. The White House didn't respond.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Thank you.

Perception is 9/10 of what people believe, the other tenth is innuendo.

Information is so, diluted, polluted, convoluted, etc., that one would have to be a veritable genius of geniuses to decipher anything meaningful.

The only truth we have to go on, is that everything is a lie, in one way or another.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yeah.

Any Conspiracy Theorist worth their own salt will not trust WikiLeaks with a 100 foot stick.

If you have a brain, and it questions things, it will question WikiLeaks. And these questions will inevitably lead you into becoming suspicious as hell of WikiLeaks (for Countless Reasons as listed above by other members).

And add into that the whole huge media deal surrounding it.

It's all a front. The Evidence? That some nerd can release all these documents without having a bullet in his skull. Thats the proof right there.

It's designed to mislead us. Disinformation.

I consider WikiLeaks a front. So do most seasoned conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I haven't let your thoughts sink in yet. I felt like immediately SnF thread because of the flush by the automatic toilet handle. That's as good an indicator of truth, and substance, as you'll find. Tickle the creatures. I feel for you. Hope you get it back...first drafts are sometimes the best. Now you'll have to rack your brain to find the soundbytes, and make the connections meaningful.

Try again. They may be impressed if you can get it verbatim, and then hot rod it even more. This has been my experience, at any rate, and I do resonate with sympathy for what just happened. Thanks for having started that way in your thread. Either it's a plant on your behalf (I only say this because I recognize the infallibility of a description of having had your words 'dumped' as a preface to gaining confidence, ultimately), or 'they' really did take note of your thoughts. I have seen this and I have seen this until I used up a CF taking screenshots of my paragraphs. I have even seen the capacitor get blasted just when hitting 'enter'. You could just about feel the electricity when it hit, maybe even before...I am being serious btw.

Lord knows they have the tools (which I won't mention in the spirit of this thread lol).

The gist is that you're suggesting Assange has found his sell point..the sweetspot has found him, so look for a 180. You may be right...a good possibility there. Perhaps he was dressed from youth for the slot...that sort of thing?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
well i can only go from personal experience.

and when you have travel plans interupted...when you have anti-terrorist police invade your house cause of where you plan to go.

when you say something and you are persecuted for it.

when you step over the line so to speak...or get to close to the truth.

you no longer have anyrights.

then you start to understand what powers the "so called authorities have"

when you live in fear because you know what you say may be the last words you speak.

then you start understand.

when you go on even a site like this and you filter through the counter points and people blast the word evidence to satisfy their own lack of understanding then you know how far their reach is.

just as someone will point out that something is askew there are professional debunkers to sway the agruement.

and if you actually believe that, that does not occur on this site too...then you are not awake.

the CIA are manipulators of countries,goverments,drugs,the underworld, and many things online.

hopefully rather than just say i want evidence.....learning to read between the lines will get you all the evidence you might need.

just a thought.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
well

I dont think the problem is wikileaks but the SOURCES

CIA may be the source ... thats for sure

Assange looks like an honest guy ... I dont know, its weird but they are doing a lot of good things

so ... keep up the good work ...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
reply to post by Pocky

I absolutely agree 100%, it is obvious, blatant and disingenuous!

The capper for me was the bit about OBL not only being alive but also orchestrating terrorist attacks via Pakistan. What an absolute joke.

I love the little tidbit about 9/11 not being a false flag. I guess they thought us minions really are that stupid.

PHUCK WIKILEAKS

Wikileaks has become for the Homer Simpson crowd, the soccer mom, Joe six pack. It may not have been that way in the beginning, but it is now.

All is left now is for Oliver Stone to do a life story of the founder, Assange.

But don't fook them, laugh at them.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Let me play the Devil's advocate here (I don't necessarily believe what I am about to type, LadySkadi's post best represents what I believe).

So what if the CIA runs Wikileaks? What if the CIA isn't the "bad guy" in our government, what if the CIA has the best interests of the people in mind? What if the Pentagon or another unknown agency is the real problem and the CIA is fighting against them by leaking these documents?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
Let me play the Devil's advocate here (I don't necessarily believe what I am about to type, LadySkadi's post best represents what I believe).

So what if the CIA runs Wikileaks? What if the CIA isn't the "bad guy" in our government, what if the CIA has the best interests of the people in mind? What if the Pentagon or another unknown agency is the real problem and the CIA is fighting against them by leaking these documents?

You are presupposing a system of checks and balances, which is nice fantasy material, because in the end where does the info or investigation data wind up? Perhaps this would be called a rogue group within the Pentagon? I don't really know what to think in summary (for a posting) because it's a convoluted mess. Even the prez, I have read, cannot just walk in one day and demand to see what tech devices (weapons) exist...you know, the em stuff, cell phone mind interfaces etc....

I figure that b/w the FBI and CIA it's like Buick or Cadillac, maybe Army vs. Navy. Mossad can be the media. One day certain words and descriptions of things and people (whether nationality, group, or person) will be illegal, so if we just say 'media' when we mean 'mossad', we'll have a working pidgin for communication after they seize internet control through small, incessant bites at the political correctness totem.

Perhaps at BBQ's and stuff the governmental agencies pal around, inwardly wondering if one side is bad, and the other good, within their own divisions..who knows. That movie No Way Out shows a pretty messy image of this sort of stuff, very wasteful too. No Way Out ~ NWO ~ . Look for the Volkswagen Beetle at the start, and end I think. Always hollywood is blaming Germans when their clan runs the modern hot tech stuff... Children of the Corn, blaming Germany again when Monsanto has made men sterile through corn syrup!~they never stop....oops, I digress.

Yeah...government intelligence agencies...and wishful thinking.

Help me guys, a-and can you give me a job? I wanna be with the GOOD guys!

I guess which is good or bad comes down to ideals. Supreme Court rulings. Does Barry fit in here some place?

How about those Laurel and Hardy goons in No Way Out? Where do they fit in?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You asked about Wikileaks funding and their lawyers:

According to a January 2010 interview, the Wikileaks team then consisted of five people working full-time and about 800 people who worked occasionally, none of whom were compensated.[31] Wikileaks has no official headquarters. The expenses per year are about €200,000, mainly for servers and bureaucracy, but would reach €600,000 if work currently done by volunteers were paid for.[31] Wikileaks does not pay for lawyers, as hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal support have been donated by media organisations such as the Associated Press, The Los Angeles Times, and the National Newspaper Publishers Association.[31] Its only revenue stream is donations, but Wikileaks is planning to add an auction model to sell early access to documents.[31] According to the Wau Holland Foundation, Wikileaks receives no money for personnel costs, only for hardware, travelling and bandwidth

Unverified Source

Wau Holland Foundation

Here is more:

After the site was shut down by a Swiss bank in February 2008, a coalition of U.S. media that included the American Society of Newspaper Editors, Gannett, Hearst, the L.A. Times and Associated Press clubbed together to file an amicus curiae brief, forcing the original judge who had granted the injunction for the shutdown to vacate it, citing the First Amendment

Link

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Try to obtain evidence of any covert CIA affiliations.

It certainly isn't easy, and must not be given up for free.

Seriously, the CIA may be monitoring wikileaks, but they are not fully in control.... Those with an agenda are leaking classified data and documents to wikileaks. wikileaks is being used by both. Whether Assange and others are co-operating, or complicit is still a mystery, but it wont be for long! Sooner or later their usefulness to any of the above will end, and shortly after so will wikileaks and all involved.

But that is just my opinion.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join