It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Threatens Feds With A SWAT Team

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
I predict the following.

This will blow up in the MSM. Then the feds will call DeMeo's bluff. Then the state legislature will be forced to admit DeMeo is dead wrong.

There will be all this smoke and mirror outrage for about a month. Then something else will happen and poor DeMeo will still be sitting in federal prison. All because of his arrogance.

Sigh, again read and listen The judge already ruled in the Hages favor. What are you some kind of oppression lover? The Sheriff is the highest LE authority in his county he doesn't answer to the Feds or even the state, he answers to the people who duly elected him to protect thier rights! Sheriff Mack won a landmark supreme court case on this very issue. Sheriff Demeo is not bluffing he already stood down the Feds and they backed down and a federal judge ruled in favor of the Hages. Lighten up you are starting to sound like a troll or a government agent.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You just have to wonder who or what the hell is in charge inside the beltway, I mean, why does the Fed have to be so inept at EVERYTHING!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I am always pointing out, that WE THE PEOPLE...have totaly forgotten the gov's place as much as they have. When was the last time YOU called land PUBLIC LAND? We always say Gov land or BLM land and we are terrified of trespassing on our own land. WE paid for it!! We need to start calling what's ours, ours- including it should OUR government not THE government...something serious wrong!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Good for the sheriff, though I'd have loved to see BLM & FS faces when the county swat team came across them along with probably every deputy in Nye county, that would have been rich!

There is a tendency for ppl in federal agencies to act like thugs and flout the law instead of enforcing it - remember ATF anyone?

It doesn't matter who is in the whitehouse, the career types in these agencies start acting like little tin-plated gods, instead civil servants.

Maybe instead of PR stunts like sexual harassment training, we should make them all have yearly "What it means to be a Civil Servant" training.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I certainly hope so. I will volunteer to be right there behind him. I would be willing to lead a group of volunteers to keep the unwanted aliens out of our country. I would also be willing to help assist the good sheriff in making the feds stay away from the area. It's easier than most people think. Most guys my age have had great training thanks to the military service we gave to our great nation. Just because I'm older doesn't mean I can't still kick your ass. I'm a great shot as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Doubt it very much. I will get him out of any prison if that actually ever happened. Which it won't. Federal people are on the short list of every real American right now. There are many, many groups that you are completely unaware of. And they already have their plans in place.
Sleep well.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join