learn more

Sheriff Threatens Feds With A SWAT Team

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+104 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Tony DeMeo, Sheriff of Nye County, describes how he had to threaten the criminal Federal Bureau of Land Mangement and the criminal US Department of Forestry with armed SWAT teams if they attempted to illegally seize one of his constituent’s cattle.

Hats off to Sheriff DeMeo for taking a real stand against the criminality of our tyrannical federal government.

Playlist

[edit on 30-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The world needs more men like this who are willing to stand up for the liberty and justice of the people. Great thread, more power to him.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Enemy Of The State

The time will come when men like Sheriff DeMeo will be faced with armed violence from our criminal federal government if they fail to confiscate guns or uphold other blatantly unconstitutional federal criminal legislation.

The courts are no protectors of the Constitution.

The criminal federal courts could just as easily have ruled on the side of the BLM or Forestry Service in this case.

Does the good Sheriff have the balls to say no in the face of a federal court order?

I hope so.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Just finished watching the three parts of this video series and am really impressed with this sherriff...

Been hearing about BLM and other federal agencies operating outside the constitution too many times to remember over the years.. They probably did not expect to be met with the threat of armed swat teams for the things they do.. The arrogance they display by acting above the constitution in the first place shows they will use any kind of nefarious method to get what they want. People that do these things are the cancer of American corruption today, and it is much worse than it was in the 1990's

The Sherriff should get some kind of medal for defending the constitution against domestic enemies!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
President Tony DeMeo 2012

Now thats a phrase I would to see splashed on front pages across the US!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver

With Sheriff Mack as running mate!!

Or the other way around doesn't matter...BOTH are TRUE PATRIOTS!! (which unfortunately are considered as terrorists with this corrupt administration :-/ )

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This guy should be called Sherrif DeHero.

What a great man. It just shows what an effect good, well informed people can have if they are strong enough to take the right action.

Thank you, thank you Sheriff DeHero.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

uote: The arrogance they display by acting above the constitution in the first place shows they will use any kind of nefarious method to get what they want End quote.

Yes, and it also shows they are used to getting away with it.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver

Yeah, agreed. This was one of the best videos I have watched on ATS in ages. Excellent find, and my thanks go out to Tony DeMeo for having the courage and conviction to do what everyone serving a public office should do, which is to uphold and defend the constitution of the United States. What a great country we would live in if all followed his example.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Part 2-

Part 3-

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Im not one to push for violence but Sheriff SWAT team versus Federal SWAT team...that would be a great story for the media to report on. Although we all know how the media would spin it and say no no the feds were in the right

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaiinguy12
the media would spin it and say no no the feds were in the right

"feds in the right"?

isn't that getting to be an oxymoron like
"army intelligence"
or
"portable hole"
or
"Double your money back"
or
"just war"

not argueing
just saying

PS
S$F

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Gotta LOVE this sheriff. This is what we need to emulate - Taking a strong stand for what is RIGHT. His courage is inspiring. Thanks for posting the videos.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sheriff Tells The Feds To Suck A Fat One

Is this a quote from the Sheriff? I am certain it isn't, so isn't the title misleading?

I would have watched these videos if the title was more realistic, I noticed the youtube title for this clip and two others do not cause me to want to watch them, but you get what I mean.

I would reconsider the title because this is really good! I really am impressed with this Sheriff! I am just finishing video #3 and I Love this Man! OMG!

This is awesome! please consider the title. S&F

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

i think that the implication that shooting something else besides lead at the feds is valid
give em the love...
peace

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

The title of your post doesn't really cover the gist of his message. Your post made it seem like he's belligerent or uppity, but he's very well-read and an eloquent speaker.

What's the reason for your "extreme" positioning on the title? Seems childish to me that you'd do such a disservice his message.

Your message is definitely different from his in that he respects the order of law and the constitution. If a court order was provided, then he'd be obligated to discharge his duty.

If it's an unlawful order, then he wouldn't and he sounds educated and wise enough to know the difference. I doubt this guy would let an argument go to guns during a dispute with a federal agency.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Greensage,

Don't let the misleading title deter you from the video. It's actually quite good. A fine example of how law enforcement should work for the people.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wasn't this case decided back in 2008? On Bush's watch?

NEV. RANCHER AWARDED MILLIONS IN DECADES OLD PROPERTY RIGHTS DISPUTE

June 6, when a D.C.-based federal judge ruled in favor of the family and awarded more than $4.2 million in compensation – plus 17 years of interest and attorney’s fees and costs -- to the estates of the late Nevada rancher and property rights advocate Wayne Hage and his first wife, Jean Nichols Hage.

www.newswithviews.com...

In one 105-day period in the early ‘80s, the Forest Service sent Hage 40 certified letters and personally visited him 70 times, citing him each time as being in violation of a bureaucratic regulation.

Early 80's huh? Wasn't that on Reagan's watch?

On Sept. 26, 1991, the Hages filed a “taking” case in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, demanding just compensation for the property taken, as provided by the Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

Sep 26, 1991 huh? Wasn't Bush one standing post during that time?

Do you guys actually think we never look this stuff up? Is this another Shirley Sherrod moment?

You guys need to stop!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Mods--

This is an outrageous headline. Do you all think we out here are young dudes sitting around a bar talking tash? I put up constantly with word-constrained posters forced to use the initials WTF in order to try to express their extreme and profound thoughs into words. But this is too much.

This headline indicates to me that everyone is asleep up there. Every mod on this thread needs to be fired. There is a place and time for these words, but not as a headline on ATS.

Mod Edit - Next Time Please Alert Such A Complaint. Issue Resolved.

[edit on Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:03:43 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

Greensage,

Don't let the misleading title deter you from the video. It's actually quite good. A fine example of how law enforcement should work for the people.

I think I meant to say, "I still would have watched the videos". Sorry about that, I did watch these. I really needed to hear someone on the law-enforcement side of things to say these words. These are the words I want to hear from all our Government Officials!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join