It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Our history, the technology and the assumptions.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I will write something that is completely unproved, biased, and that comes completely out of my own mind. It is of course to be expected that most of you will probably not connect with this theory of mine. And I will not try to convince you otherwise. I just need to lay out ideas. And I suspect that reading for a few years of ATS, and other conspiracy sites will surely make this text sound like things you’ve already heard. And for that I do not appoligize.

I would like to make a statement of what I feel, I know, is true to me. And if you want and pitch in you can go ahead all you want!!!

My truths:

1 - Alien life exists, on this planet, in our galaxy and in neighboring galaxies as well.

2 – Time and space, have been conquered because of the point I have given in # 1

3 – Quantum computing already exists and is in use right now (ibm already has one so you know not a stretch)

4 – Ships that can travel faster then light, have been constructed by human kind.

5 – Stargate tv show series, explains to those that want to understand, what is really going on (or a moquery of it)

6- The NWO government is already in place, and is carefully garding its place as the head of earth.

7 – Underground military bases interconnect every major cities in the world.

8 – Because of the discoveries made upon time and space, we can travel back and forward in time.

9 – The atomic bombs that were detonated, have created micro fractures in time/space

10 – The micro fractures are causing other realities to junction with ours.

Why?

Let’s begin with the obvious. The stargate TV show. If you look at everything from an objective point of view, the series tackles some of the deep issues we have in the human race. They also take Egypt and turn it into the mystic that many believe really exists. Those gods from other planets were looking for a suitable replacement for their biological tissue. And also labor for their minerals that were needed to construct vast amounts of ships and such.

In South America there are still places more than 4000 years old with what appears to be a landing pad. Also interesting that every world wonder is constructed and aligned with the stars. The faces that appear on most of the ruins are almost all the time these beings with almond eyes. The buildings themselves look like the chariots of the gods. Its obvious they found ancient technology for the societies that were built here. If they found batteries dating more then 100 000 years ago.

Micro fractures?

As soon as man began splitting the atom, reported unidentified objects were present, and looking into what was happening. That is because splicing the atom might be a very important step in the evolution of society. Our society has evolved out of these discoveries in various ways. But there were waayy too many detonations of nuclear weapons for it to be safe. Too many testing’s. And I believe that at the core of a nuclear explosion, when the molecules get rearranged, a negative force applies equally, creating a rift in time space. And you can maybe confirm or not, but the physical places were nuclear arms were tested, always have unexplained phenomena.

Time and space, Micro fractures?

Within the experience of atomic weapons, I am sure came the knowledge of space time. And our theories were put to the test when alien beings were met. I believe that the movie Close Encounter of the third type explains it all. Exactly what happened. And our exchange continued with time. The skinwalker ranch for example is one of the places that this phenomenon happens in a natural way.

Ships faster then light?

It is no real shocker that the NASA program is a real hoax in itself. Its non-existence is a joke. Nothing that ever comes out of nasa ever reveals anything truthfull. And it is no shock to discover that we have recovered many semi-operational space vehicules since our meetings in the 50.s now is it possible that most of that is reversed engineered. Would explain why most of the crafts we see now a days, tend to all ressemble each other in every mugshot video on youtube. It is a no brainer to consider the rest. It’s possible we have vehicules that go into space.

Stargate again?

Well the stargate is the root of all that is space/time. And I believe it has been used to avert certain disaster scenarios in our timeline. This would appear to be the reason why elections were forged since 2000 and why some events like 9/11 were permitted to happen. (because some folks in the government were aware prior to this event. Even some people were told to not go to work before. Sketptics will always convince you you are wrong, but those who see what really happens, have seen the curiosities concerning the event) And now because of 9/11 a cabal of people are trying to take over the world in a coercive way.

N.W.O?

Yes the new world order is the only way to control society. And believe me it already does. And the real battle for the freedom of humanity is being done behind closed doors. The only reason you are not a slave yet, is because not everyone is ok with what everyone has planned for us. But a massive reduction of the earths population is in plans. Now whether the guys on the inside or someone in the world is averting this, remains to be seen. But there are clear proofs in that domain that we cannot ignore. Somebody wants a lot of people dead.

Disclosure?

Not on your life, because the world is still flat, and you will fall down if you get to the other side. Religion cannot let you think that you might be right, peer pressure and fear of ridicule is why you will not see anyone say, I saw an alien yesterday. And you will most likely never see anyone who will try and get this out.

Conclusions?

Even if there has been many visual confirmations in the past. Even if enough proof exists, our economy and social structure does not permit the disclosure of information concerning this subject.

And im pretty sure that this is as close as you will get to the truth….

Good friday Afternoon!!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I thoroughly enjoyed your post! I respect all your points + opinions and certainly agree with some.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
thank you for your comment, it is well apreciated.

I guess im not used to getting positive response like that I just don't know what else to say!!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Your truths are nothing but fantasies, amusing nonetheless.

1 - Alien life exists, on this planet, in our galaxy and in neighboring galaxies as well.
Any proof of that?! Nope, thought not. I believe its probable, but saying it as a certainty is wishful thinking at best.

2 – Time and space, have been conquered because of the point I have given in # 1
Meaningless sentence. Time and space have been conquered because aliens exist. Doesnt make sense.

3 – Quantum computing already exists and is in use right now (ibm already has one so you know not a stretch)
I will give you this one. Its a possibility

4 – Ships that can travel faster then light, have been constructed by human kind.
Nope, they havent. One, its impossible and two if they had why are they wasting billions of dollars sending "normal ships" up into space.

5 – Stargate tv show series, explains to those that want to understand, what is really going on (or a moquery of it)
This one just made me laugh. I personally believe Harry Potter was made to help the "awake ones" find their inner wizard.

6- The NWO government is already in place, and is carefully garding its place as the head of earth.
No proof of this. Just an assumption or belief. Not a truth.

7 – Underground military bases interconnect every major cities in the world.
Nope. Ever heard of plate tectonics. Underground tunnels spanning plates would be ripped apart in a decade or two. And besides, why would they spend so much money doing that rather pointless exercise.

8 – Because of the discoveries made upon time and space, we can travel back and forward in time.
Thats getting a bit delusional now.

9 – The atomic bombs that were detonated, have created micro fractures in time/space
Delusion is now snowballing. Where do you get this stuff from?

10 – The micro fractures are causing other realities to junction with ours.
Did you get that from Stargate too. Come on, there must be some sort of scientific basis to these beliefs.

In a site that claims to be denying ignorance we should question everything we believe. How can any of these "truths" stand up against even the simplest of questions.

top topics

join