It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Republicans always embrace the reptilian side of things?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Just the latest example...

www.foxnews.com...

Is it just me or have Republicans become predictably Reptilian? Always choosing the Reptilian side on every issue...

If race is an issue... they are anti-race.
If it's a matter of rights for women or gays... they are anti-rights.
If it's a question of free healthcare, the answer is no.
If it's a question of war, the answer is yes.
Environment vs Oil... gotta go with Oil.
And above all... if a democrat is in office... well, that's easy.

Right & Left may be a false front... but in my opinion it's a test of a person's empathy and spiritual evolution which side they embrace.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by spiritualzombie]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

When the US government gives money to one person, it must first take it from another.

The question is, is it ethical to rob me at gun point to pay for the care of 9/11 workers?

That is the question.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
In this case, they wanted to collect that money by closing a tax loop-hole for corporations using tax havens.

Let me see... give healthcare to first responders with illnesses from Sept 11 or make sure corporations can still cheat on their taxes.. hmmm. what would a republican do?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
so are liberals/democrats bird brains?

do they think they can just fly away from our problems? no, someone has to root out terrorists and drill for more oil (so Obama can fly his dog to the family vacation). can we treat each person as an individual instead of tarring with feathers (this person is this group, that person is that group)? will we deal with health financing realistically, or proclaim a huge unworkable bankrupting program no one wants? (remember, the problem isn't health CARE, it's insurance and financing).

[edit on 30-7-2010 by works4dhs]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I hear you, but it seems the 'money issue' always comes up on humanitarian issues, but they'll spend the same amount of money in a single day on a war without thinking twice.

That's why I say predictably reptilian...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
In this case, they wanted to collect that money by closing a tax loop-hole for corporations using tax havens.

Let me see... give healthcare to first responders with illnesses from Sept 11 or make sure corporations can still cheat on their taxes.. hmmm. what would a republican do?

corporations are groups of private citizens.

they are not entities unto themselves.

when money is taken from a corporation, its taken from all of the corporations workers.

corporations are not magical money making machines that produce products independent of workers and equipment.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You have described the Republican mode of operation to a T! Could you explain the connection between the Republicans political stance and the Reptilians? Also, how do you come to know what is "Reptilian"?

I'm not trying to be a naysayer....just curious on how one knows what the Reptilian stance is.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

G'day Spiritualzombie,

When you refer to "Reptillian's", are you refering to our reptillian humandoid overlords, the Red Lectroids from the 8th dimension, led by Lord John Whorfin?

Or are you referring to a complex of the Triune Brain?

ETA specific dimension red lectroids inhabit

[edit on 30-7-2010 by ZombieJesus]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Get the money from Saudi Arabia. They raised most of the idiots who took out the towers. And they have plenty of money.

Here's a quote from Obama on the View the other day. People "noticed" the "mongrel" stuff but not this:

•There is a "reptilian side of our brain" that causes people to be cautious "if somebody looks different or sounds different."

Obama admits he's reptilian
Kidding. But I think this is the kind of reptilian the OP refers to. Maybe those who flock to that particular ideology are not only being cautious but feel some kind of need to control too?

[edit on 7/30/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
Just the latest example...

www.foxnews.com...

Is it just me or have Republicans become predictably Reptilian? Always choosing the Reptilian side on every issue...

Right & Left may be a false front... but in my opinion it's a test of a person's empathy and spiritual evolution which side they embrace.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by spiritualzombie]

Well I'm not quite sure how those positions equate to being reptilian specifically but I will tell you my biggest problem with American politics is that there are only two major parties.

I think if the US citizens could get more of a choice than just either-or as they do now you'd see a lot more mixing of ideas. There are a lot of Americans I've met that vote on a single-issue currently, say they are against abortion so they vote for the candidate that shares that view regardless of their other positions. The person might be a true environmentalist or be for universal healthcare, but they will vote for a candidate against their other positions because of that single-issue.

If America could get not just a strong third party but a plurality of parties then I think you would see far more people be able to vote along multiple issues, which I believe would really enrich the political climate in your country.

That said, I do tend to side a lot more with the Democrats in the US than the Republicans on most issues, especially in the last ten years.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What I like about republicans is when they are caught backing something deplorable they immediately start name calling or trying to say something negative about a democrat.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

corporations are groups of private citizens.

they are not entities unto themselves.

when money is taken from a corporation, its taken from all of the corporations workers.

corporations are not magical money making machines that produce products independent of workers and equipment.

Well you show me a "group of private citizens" that get 10's of millions a year as a bonus. What an bunch of bologna. We aren't talking "stockholders" here. Quit trying to confuse the issue, you aren't talking to Glenn Beck watchers.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
When I say Reptilian, I'm talking about all of it... the decisions based on fear, embracing the side of fear... embracing worship, religion, the sheep mentality the Right seem to have where they all unite in anti-democrat sheepdom, the gut instinct towards aggression toward outsiders... a resistance towards equality... It's hard to put it all into words...

You could call it the dark side, or reptilian overlords, or being slave to the Reptilian Complex of the human brain.

Or simply a spiritual de-evolution.... a resistance to the teachings of Buddha or Jesus or any number of enlightened people that said things like love they neighbor, love thy enemy, treating people as equals.

It's the act of justifying the fearful, aggressive, inequality choice.

I'm not saying the Left is completely devoid of these things, but I see it so much more on the Right.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
What I like about republicans is when they are caught backing something deplorable they immediately start name calling or trying to say something negative about a democrat.

Or ...

What I dislike about democrats is when they are caught backing something deplorable they immediately start name calling or trying to say something negative about a Republican (as in just blaming Bush for everything instead of actually fixing the problem - see scoreboard below).

Really, what's the difference?

And this thread trying to seriously
equate a political party to "reptilians".

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yes I am seriously equating the Republican mindset to a reptilian mindset.

I watch the news, I read these forums, and I talk to friends... and I look for a republican that strays from the reptilian answer... and it is not easy to find.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Who is pointing a gun at you?

I will bet you sure loved the Marines pointing rifles at Iraqis Civilians, typical Repuglycan, loves everything that is evil in the world.

Would you have asked such a stupid question 2 weeks after the attacks happened?

You should really be ashamed of yourself, after 9 years of living with 9/11 I understand who really screwed us, it was people like you.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
reply to post by mnemeth1

Who is pointing a gun at you?

I will bet you sure loved the Marines pointing rifles at Iraqis Civilians, typical Repuglycan, loves everything that is evil in the world.

Would you have asked such a stupid question 2 weeks after the attacks happened?

You should really be ashamed of yourself, after 9 years of living with 9/11 I understand who really screwed us, it was people like you.

Yeah, I should be ashamed of myself because I don't believe in armed robbery.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Stop the nonsense!

A divided population is a controlled population. I just posted this on another thread about the 9/11 bill that did not pass, that is angry at RePUNKlicans, obviously by an angry DemoRAT:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Really people?!?!

Wow, partisanship wins again!

The sheeples of the RePUNKlicans and the sheeples of the DemoRATs are both pumped up full of self-proclaimed crud to spew at each other even more now.

What freaking difference does it make which side sucks more, when both sides both steal, cheat, and sleep in their own disgusting world that WE, The People allow?

Yeah for Jimmy Carter. Oops, nope. He was bad for everything. Yeah for Reagan. Oops, nope. Trickle down economy and slashed social programs. Yeah for Bush Sr. Oops, nope. He did nothing significant as President. Yeah for Clinton. Oops, nope. Gave too much away to China and Lewinsky. Yeah for Bush. Oops, nope. He screwed up the economy, the war, and Katrina. Yeah for Obama. Oops, nope. His health care bill will cost way too much over the long run, and screwed up with BP.

You can add your own 'nope' for each President. But they all SUCK!

IMO, the politicians are laughing all the way to the bank, and to the polls to get re-elected.

And in regards to the specific veto on this bill, Why is anyone upset about this? WHERE IS THE FREAKING UPROAR OVER HOW OUR MILITARY VETERANS ARE TREATED? Why isn't there a bill for 10 Billion dollars to upgrade all of the Veteran's Medical Facilties in this country?

I am a proud veteran of the the US Army, and I salute my brothers and sisters in uniform who serve as Police, Rescue, and Firefighters. Welcome to the club of being crapped on!

Stop being so blindly political in regards to the DemoRATS and RePUNKlicans! They are the problem, both sides!!!

For anyone who has worn any type of uniform in the defense of our country, foreign and domestic, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

And remember, we all only count when it makes for good politics from either mind-controlling side!

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie

It's my fault really.

I shouldn't have let you think that you are as good as me.

war
Think of the state east or south of you. (If'n your Florida, then Puerto Rico) Could your state take that state in a war? Would you base this probability entirely on who the Govenors are, or what the people are like. Me, I gotta go with what I know about the people.

Now, what if, every time your state even considered invading it's neighbor every citizen of the target state loaded their gun, and love him or hate him, waited for orders from their Govenor. Well... in that case I gotta go with weighing the chances based on who that govenor is.

But either way, I see it as my own civic duty to say "If the leadership calls for war then, yes, I'm 100% for it." But I say this, and say it publicly, only because I know if we have any real enemies they are listening. This is an open society. Not every language on earth is open about their leadership and their decisions.

But what ever these closed societies think about America I want one thing to be unignorable to them. They better worry about my leadership and not about me, cause we may disagree, bicker, and even slander each other but when it comes to war I'm 100% voluntary brainwashed as a fanatical American.

A lot of us seem to understand this, without being told. Now I'm advocating any party, maybe when a political party in america has survived for a few thousand years I'll join one. So bash Republicans and Democrats all you want.

But if you want to take issue with something they said then bring a quote and take issue with that specific quote. But this pedestrian laundry list you have brought reads like the points of a morning talk show. Or better yet, if you want to argue about war then bring a direct quote from an enemy.

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I guess I don't know what a "reptilian mindset" is. Maybe this is something you can send me a link on. A little research may be in order to understand the point you are trying to make.

There must be a resource that explains the ways of the reptilians, and their control mechanism. Are these the reptilians that are said to inhabit Nibiru or are there more outposts of reptilian humanoids?

I am not mocking.....only asking for information. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join