It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS = Anti-establishment network

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

OMG that's a great picture!!! Stealing it! Star star star. Everyone gets stars...Jenna, Slayer, all the rest of you too..it's Friday!

[edit on 7/30/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm to the left of Nancy and her liberal limousine San Francisco freak club, and no doubt, there's far more incorrect political views on ATS than ones that mirror mine. But it doesn't bother me.

There's obviously a correlation between having a twisted, rightist political philosophy and nutty conspiracy theories (I am one of a handful of exceptions, of course). And every political topic is stacked against us, but that's OK.

The conspiracy is really just that there's more of them than us (blame our education system and whatever creates the lack of interest in intellectual curiosity). Nothing really to do about it.

The behavior problems really are on both sides and independent of politics. And we can talk about that until the cows come home, but what Internet forum doesn't have complaints about civility, listening respectfully to others' opinions, etc.?

Plus, there's salvation in observing that the leftist posts are 95% of the time so much more intellectually astute, comprehensible and compassionate than the alarmist, uninformed and callous spew from the right.

Did I just fall into a trap?

[While these views accurately reflect my opinion, I was being silly. Though, feel free to rip me a new one if necessary.]

[edit on Jul 30, 2010 by Hadrian]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The best way for the establishment to know its enemies is to provide anti-establishment forums for them to hang out in order to keep the all-seeing eye on dissent and to steer it towards the desired destination: enslavement and death.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Here you go, some nice cheese.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a7fcae5e395.jpg[/atsimg]

People have to realize one thing and one thing ONLY.

When the government takes power from the people, it does NOT matter what side of the Dem/Repub two headed snake has power. It is a FACT that the power continues to grow at the centralized federal level.

How can you change that? By bickering about the left right crap.

Neither party deserves the power.

We deserve the........
Power
Liberty
Freedom

If the government and their corporate whores and bankster masters have the power? How do you suppose the power of choice belongs to you any longer?

For those that do not understand that power corrupts, you will never understand that to centralize the power in the hands of a few, is tyranny.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
change your tampon and clean up your shorts like a big boy. life goes on.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Whoever is in power at the time, the other side of the equation is going to get louder and denounce every single thing they do.

You may not believe in the political spectrum of left and right, and it may not actually exist at the federal government level, but on the person to person level there indeed are conservatives, there are liberals, there are a wide variety of mixes in between.

ATS is just going through what it did when Bush was in charge, back then, liberals were up in arms shouting impeachment fascist blah blah blah.

There is only one thing we can all agree on, that endisnighe is always, ALWAYS completely wrong about every single thing he posts here!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Actually I'm quite amused when I hear all these new"independents"
complaining about the left/right paradigm. Who do they think they're fooling.
When push comes to shove they won't throw away their vote and vote for a third party. They will fall in line with the GOP because deep down they worship at the feet of authority figures and who better represents the real authority than the corporate/military/industrial/elitist conservative/GOP side of the aisle.

Grass roots TPM, Libertarians, Constitutionalists: gimmie a break. Scratch the surface of anyone of them and under neath the thin veneer is a Republican. And that's how it will play out in the Nov. midterms. A few incumbents may lose their seats, but not as many as the rogues would have you believe. This election will follow along the prescribed path layed out in years past....Money talks and BS walks.

Rogue's

[edit on 31-7-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Wait a MINUTE!

You just restate the EXACT same thing as me, and then you say I am wrong.

I think YOU need to go read this thread-The idea of Insanity is making us Insane

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Wow, the technique that the Dems and Repubs are using is rearing it's head here at ATS.

Well color me surprised. Not.

So, the Tea Parties is a Republican ploy. The Tea Party is racist. The.......blah blah blah.

Now, you are stating that I would vote for the Repubs. What a joke.

Sorry, since I had no horse in the latest election, I did not vote. Some will vote for the lesser of two evils, I am not one of them though.

So
a river.

Libertarian, Constitutional, Independant or ANTI INCUMBENT!

They really need a bbcode that has the tongue wagging!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

You just restate the EXACT same thing as me, and then you say I am wrong.

I am glad we have come to an understanding. It's part of the healing process.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

NOBODY, and let me repeat, NOBODY said you are not entitled to post your postitions on this site.
You are mad because this site isnt full of more people like you.

If 10 people in your thread all have the same positions on certain topics and only 2 people share their own opinions, those two start accusing those 10 of 'ganging up on them" because there is an automatic majority of people who feel opposite of what they do. As much as you would like to control other peoples emotions on certain topics, it cant be done, just like I cant change the fact that you like to cry a lot about being 'ganged up on".

You start generalizing the whole ATS community because some are on the other side of the fence than you are on, no other reason than that.
You can cry all day and night about people not being 'courteous" about your feelings, well how about this Jr, why dont YOU be a little more considerate of their Angst and THEIR feelings? Instead of trying to label people and calling them names like "Fringe right, Birthers, racists, hate mongers, hillbilly rednecks,bullies, wanna be independants, fakes, jersks, meanies, killers, non compassionate aholes, lunatics, 'those people', maniacs, heartless, and whatever other names you all use to generalize the people who post on here; why dont you try to understand where they are comming from instead of just resorting to name calling.

You act as if the people on this site are secretly coding each other in private U2Us talking about how they will smash all who get in their way and oppose their views. GET REAL.

You sit there with your big brush painting wide strokes of hate towards those whom oppose our current establishment, as if THEY are the ones who put these disloyal servants of the people into office.

You sit there, and you put words in peoples mouths in order to make you feel better about yourself and your own political views because you really feel that you know what is right and that what they think is just a matter of mental instability.

The people on this site who oppose government have EVERY REASON to be upset, and have EVERY REASON to challenge those who wish to provide a false sense of well being. "No, everything is ok, you guys are just crazy fringe lunatics". Really? Cause I have charts to prove otherwise, but some of you dont care about those facts, all you care about is that you sleep well at night knowing you have made the right decisions in backing certain people of your parties to whom you have no personal knowledge of. You defend politicians who dont give a damn about you, yet have the audacity to come on here and tell people they are wrong and just Anti-establishment because they dont see life through rose colored sun glasses. So what do you do? The ONLY thing you can do, attack those to whom disagree, anyway you can. You sit there for hours thinking about how to respond to political opinions only to find out that all you have to say is "Screw you, you are just a fringe diehard".

Grow up.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I think it's more along the lines of many of us are sick and tired of the lies that are coming from those who feel disenfranchised.

Many of us are tired of reading made up crap that has little to do with the facts of the matter and more to do with personal feelings.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

If you think what they are saying is all made up, why dont you rebut them with some facts? Instead of people just throwing around the A-Z bombs all the time?

If it is all made up, then why should you feel disfranchised?
People are not making these headlines up, they are merely giving their opinions on them.

You cant keep attacking posters because of things that our government is doing, its illogical.

Even the party of the left is groing extra frustrated these days because of the way their party is handling the situations.

I am not sticking up for republicans, or libertarians, or whoever, Im sticking up for principles and ideals. Im sticking up for peoples right to have a say, no matter which side they are on. All of the sudden its against the law to have an opinion these days. Thats why people are groind so frustrated, because they dont feel that what they say or do anymore matters, and they are right(imo). Its become taboo to speak about such things, and once you do, you get that big old label sticker stuck on your forhead by someone who is either getting paid to post against people who are against the current establishment, or just by people who really dont understand the gravity of the situation.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

and once you do, you get that big old label sticker stuck on your forhead by someone who is either getting paid to post against people who are against the current establishment, or just by people who really dont understand the gravity of the situation.

My point exactly right there, who get's paid to post? Where do you sign up for this? Really! I want to know! If I can get paid to post on here, ill do it!

We are all just sick and tired of the lies man!

We are sick of the disinformation coming from the right, we are sick and tired of the HATE coming from the right on all sorts of issues.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

"We are all just sick and tired of the lies man! "

Thats how many people feel about this administration and those who support the evil running amok.

And trust me, if I knew who was getting paid to post, I would make sure to single those people out, but its hard to tell who these people are, rather they be from the right or the left.

I dont want you to mistake inthinking that Iam on "their side', cause Im not on anybodys side. I take my own side, and I speak out of the beliefs of my own heart, not what people tellme I should be worried about.
I am plenty capable of thinking for myself, and that is why I dont support this whole republican/democrat crap. I run on issues, thats it. And for this reason, I tend to fight a lot of BS comming from both sides, its not very hard to tell when people are playing left/right politics, especially when you are viewing it from the outside in.

I just think that alot of posters get caught up in this bs, and thats their problem.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

But you made the claim that posters here are being paid to post, so therefore you must have some evidence to back that up right?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

You can sit here and honestly tell me that you dont think that is happening?

You can sit there and tell me there arent people bought and paid for by both sides to come on here and spread dis-information?

It happens all the time.

But since you require the proof... I will be more than happy to give it to you.

Here is a website in which you can get paid to post . =)
www.rantrave.com...

Edit- If thats not enough for you to beconvinced
- heres more-incomebooster.org...

Anything else?

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Neither of your examples allow you to post on ATS and make money, so you are lying.

And that is what we are sick of my friend. The constant and baseless lies!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Are you for real?

Do I need to explain to you how this works?

By using Ad Sense- People can use threads-posts-webpages to as an outlet to put source links up for certain websites. People take a link that directs users to other web pages. These web pages can be political- entertainment- what have you- and they get paid PER CLICK.
That brings in the site revenue, and it also allows posters to..thats right...you guessed it... GET PAID.

And that is what people are REALLY sick of--- You people calling other people LIARS because they show you proof or because you get beat in a discussion.

It is also funny how you seem to have takin this thread and changed direction with it because I along with other people on this thread are calling you all out on your BS.

THAT IS WHAT I AM TIRED OF.

HERE, Check this out...

"How do paid forum posting service companies work?
If you are an active user of any web forum or bulletin board, you know that the more registered and active users there are, the more interesting and fascinating the conversations are, and you can easily ask for help. But nowadays webmasters, who own forums, but don’t seem to be getting a good deal of traffic and active members are looking forward to paying people to write on their websites and be active on forums.

This is when paid forum posting service companies become handy, because they provide the service of “boosting” new and established forums. Right now there are tons and tons of websites of this type and as far as the competition is pretty high, they are willing to hire new, energetic and knowledgeable forum posters.
"
Source-www.earn.onlinewebmarket.net...

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

See, what you said was that people were being paid to post ON HERE. That's not correct, sure you could possibly post a link to your site, which could be affiliated with either one of those two links you posted, and then you could get paid, but that's not being paid to post here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join