It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN, key to 400,000 Years lost civilization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The initial excavations in the west bank of Sefidrud River in Gilan province resulted in the discovery of some stone tools belonging to the Palaeolithic period, dated back to 400,000 years ago.
Discovery of 400,000-year-old Stone Tools in Gilan,IRAN

4800-Year-Old Artificial Eyeball Discovered in Burnt City
LONDON, (CAIS) -- Archaeologists in Burnt City announced unprecedented discovery of an artificial eyeball, dated to 4800 years ago, in this historic site.

Precursors to Animation
First Animation
Five images sequence from a vase found in Iran.Evidence of artistic interest in depicting figures in motion can be seen as early as the still drawings of Palaeolithic cave paintings, where animals are depicted with multiple sets of legs in superimposed positions, clearly attempting to convey the perception of motion.[1] Other examples include a 5,200-year old earthen bowl found in Iran in Shahr-i Sokhta.The Persian bowl has five images painted along the sides, showing phases of a goat leaping up to nip at a tree.
Iranian Animation

The First Declaration of Human Rights
Cyrus’s Declaration
"I am Cyrus, the king of the world, great king, legitimate king … son of Cambyses … whose rule Bel and Nebo loved and whom they wanted as king to please their hearts.
"When I entered Babylon as a friend and established the seat of government in the place of the ruler under jubilation and rejoicing, Marduk, the great lord (induced) the magnanimous inhabitants of Babylon (Din Tir) (to love me) and I daily endeavored to praise him. My numerous troops walked around in Babylon in peace, I did not allow anybody to terrorize (any of the people) of the country of Sumer and Akkad. I strove for peace in Babylon (Ka Dingir ra) and in all his (other) sacred cities. As to the inhabitants of Babylon (who) against the will of the gods (had/were … I abolished) the corvee (yoke) which was against their (social standing). I brought relief to their dilapidated housing, putting an end to their main complaints. Marduk, the great lord, was well pleased with my deeds and sent friendly blessing to myself, Cyrus, the King, who reveres him, to Cambyses, my son, as well as to all my troops, and we all (praised) his great (name) joyously, standing before him in peace … I returned to (these) sacred cities on the other side of the Tigris, the sanctuaries of which have been ruins for a long time, the images which (used) to live therein and established for them permanent sanctuaries. I (also) gathered all their (former) inhabitants and returned (to them) their habitations. Furthermore, I resettled upon the command of Marduk, the great lord, all the gods of Sumer and Akkad who Nabonidus has brought to Babylon (su sa na) to the anger of the lord of the gods unharmed in their chapels, the places which make them happy.

ANCIENT IRANIANS, THE INVENTORS OF THE ELECTRIC BATTERY
The little Parthian jar found in ancient Western Iranian territories of the Greater Iran (nowadays Iraq), suggests that Volta didn't invent the battery, but rather reinvented it.

List of medieval and pre-modern]pre-modern_Persian_doctors

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Prof. Twister]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prof. Twister
The little Parthian jar found in ancient Western Iranian territories of the Greater Iran (nowadays Iraq), suggests that Volta didn't invent the battery, but rather reinvented it.

I believe this has been shown to be a misinterpretation. It's actually a scroll jar in which the scroll has decayed because of a bad seal. All that's left is the little metal rod at the center of the vanished scroll, and the copper casing used to protect it. It accidentally generates electricity, and may have had something to do with the deterioration of the scroll inside. But it was no more on purpose than you generating electricity by accidentally touching tin foil to your fillings.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
TPTB have been destroying any sign of previous civillization for as long as I can remember. The US bombed quite a bit of micronesia "testing" nukes in the 50s.

There are reports that the Islamic PTB do this on their side as well to eliminate anything proving ancient civilization and/or prior to the Prophet.

It is clear that this world was occupied by a global civilization (pyramids on every continent) and that they had a common cosmology (uniform symbolism).

But don't worry, the MSM will add more distrations, iPhone 27 and super sized dumb down foods to keep us in the dark again.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I politely ask you to search for that assertion of it being a scroll jar. There have been other batteries found as well, so I am eager to hear of your source. Copper and iron with lemon juice is one method to creat up to a half volt. Numerous of these have been found in egypt with the supposition that they could be daisy chained to attain higher voltage. Myth Busters did a show on them and were able to electroplate gold. Probably the main use of the technology, however we have theories involving these and the construction lighting of the interior of the pyramids as there are no smoke marks, and reflective surfaces have been proven not to work.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I admire your fastidiousness about Parthian jar, but let's check Persian territory on that time too.

Iran under the Arsacid Dynasty (248 BCE - 224 CE)

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Prof. Twister]

new topics

top topics

join