It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles ARE manmade

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Here is the documentary I was talking about, Crop Circles: Mysteries in the Fields. It premiered in 2002 and features MIT grad students, who are studying either aeronautics or astronautics, attempting to create a crop circle and replicating the characteristics that distinguish "real" circles from "fake" ones over the course of a night.

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by and14263

Yeah. And you know what?

Santa Claus is also real!

Why are you falling for obvious disinformation sites such as the one you linked to? They are practically designed to make you think all crop circles are made by humans. They are DESIGNED for it.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It freaks me out how people think that because a couple of people come out saying that they made crop circles, automatically ALL crop circles are made by them. I watched a video by Gregg Bradden where he shows a crop circle with a porcupine that had been "woven" into the pattern. Are you people trying to tell me the croppies did that also when they were drunk drinking moonshine? Honestly you people had better come up with theories that discount ALL crop circles, not only the ones you pick and choose.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Aliens are observing us and using any forms necessary to find out if we humans have any form of intelligence. Just like Psychologist use ink blot pictures to examine a person's personality characteristics and emotional functioning. They are probably doing the same thing to us. The Anunnaki are observing us to see how we act without their guidance here on earth.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Just because a group of people design a website where they show pictures of crop circles they have formed does not prove that all such formations are man made.

It diserves a big rolleyes, but the only one available is this:

Please, re-read what you say. Crop Circles are MAN MADE. Wake the #ing up already!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

If you are going to base your position on what circlemakers say, then you should hear all of what they say. I think you'll see that things aren't so black & white.

Circlemakers Part A

Circlemakers Part B

You said have a proper look around the website. Then I'm sure you have had a proper look yourself, and came across this. If the link doesn't work then just google circlemakers weird s***.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
All or none attitudes are an easy way for us to button up an issue within our own minds. Fact is your video only proves that some crop circles are faked.

My one opinion is that some are real. The elaborate geometric designs are in my opinion faked, beautiful but faked. I think there is a possibility that some of the single disk shaped crop circles are nature made. I don't believe UFO's are making any of these markings. They aren't stupid enough to fly billions of light years, hiding their existence for thousands of years just to leave cryptic messages in wheat fields. I base that on nothing but my opinion.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

That is one of the most poorly constructed web sites I've seen. The fonts are horrible. It's not user friendly at all. In fact, it's uncomfortable to navigate it. But.......I sit on the other side of the crop circle fence than you do anyway OP.

Now, I'd like to know this OP. This is your opinion. And if that's your steadfast opinion (and you've made up your mind about it) why the need to welcome debate?

If you 'know' something and your logic, common sense and heart resonates with it, why do you care what others think?
I don't get it?

Is it people just like to debate? Or feel competitive? And feel victorious?

Listen, I don't believe in unicorns but I also don't have a need to start a thread about it either.

No offense OP but people like you intrigue me!

Maybe in their honor, you may want to designate a "Doug and Dave Day"
And of course, drinking must be a part of the celebration cause after all, they are purportedly two huge drunks.

Just a thought

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I will have to agree with the notion that some crop circles are man made, but that doesn't necessarily mean that all of them are man made.

I took your advice and looked at the website..Even there, the "makers" seem to recount stories where they've seen the "orbs" making the circles or other anomalies.

Take a look.

www.circlemakers.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Chillout fella, it's only a website where we post stuff of interest. If you don't want to join in then why join in? Bugger off.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Yep, all man made.

There are two main groups who create them, the first is for art and for the thrill of sneaking out at night and creating these works of art.

The second is to turn a profit, crop circles, particularly in the UK is a lucrative business.

So, onto the evididence!

Firstly a fairly comprehensive documentary discussing crop circles, this aired on National Geographic a few years ago.

Nancy Talbot is interviewed here (man voice and all), she is of course is of BLT fame, a popular website cited by the croppies.

The documentary raises some very good points about her 'investigations', my favourite is the lack of an actual crop scientist.

Another thing to note about Nancy is her association with Robbert Van Den Broeke:

Here the "UFO" appears to be a little higher over the car, and smaller. It appears to be made up of light-balls, perhaps revolving inside a light-ring?

"UFO #3," Robbert turns toward Roy & "UFO" now seems to be directly over Roy's head.

UFOs" #53, #54. Is this a shadow of "UFO" in lower left corner of photo?

www.bltresearch.com...

She even took some of those images herself.

Interesting, no?

So, what else shows that they're man made?

How about the evolution of GPS technology and the intricacy of crop cicles?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How about a crop circle conference with tours of crop circles booked months in advance?

Circles of knowledge conference 2010

How are they to know that there will even be any crop circles around when they have these tours?

Unless they make them themselves...

You can even book a helicopter flight, it's only a measly £85 for a 15 minute flight!

I could go on so I will leave you with a couple of links to peruse at your leisure.

www.ufologie.net...

circlemakers.org...

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
You people are arrogant if you think these aliens would travel such an unfathomable distance only to make contact us.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I think that this crop circle is 100% genuine:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Whereas this one is less than 100% genuine:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

See the concentric rings in the circles? I wager they are all the width of the stomperboard used to flatten the plants.

That is not to say 0% genuine. If the source of the circlemakers artistic inspiration was synchronicity, then there was a psychic element and hence it is greater than 0% genuine, and less than 100%.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Student X]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join