It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video showing [Possible] Stick Looking Alien?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

--------------------

Watch the entire video;

Some of the conclusions people have made are;

Light Reflection
Dirty Glass Window

To me it seems the person who filmed the video was standing outside, which could maybe rule out light relfecting off of the window, and the window being dirty.

But can't say for sure.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It's one of the worst editing jobs I've seen on a youtube video, IMO. All of his "analysis" after the initial 3 seconds is just a waste of pointing and his dialogue boxes.

I understand that this is not the original user's video, but someone who tried to make an analysis of it. There's probably a better job out there somewhere, although this really looks like a fake regardless.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I saw this vid quite a while back. The figure comes around the back of the red car, heads towards the wall of bushes, then with ease goes right over the top.
It is either a spirit, or some knd of "dangling" trick done with someone in the tree.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This video doesn't show much of anything. Looks like someone edit this video.
Second line.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

To me it seems the person who filmed the video was standing outside, which could maybe rule out light relfecting off of the window, and the window being dirty.

What about on the lens of the camera?
Fly/Dirt/Sun/Reflection any of them on the camera that filmed it could be answer.
But real blocky to say alien IMHO.But that me sorry
Edit to add this from description on Video link by YT poster

This is a better version of Creazzars "Real Alien!!!" footage. There was a higher quality version I downloaded that, slowed the entire thing down, made some indicators this time I hope this helps. Along the way any compression, blurring settings tried to keep turned off where possible to keep it as clear as possible...again..watch near the end of the red car.

So it is tampered with IMHO.
Why Blur?

[edit on 30-7-2010 by k3rm1t]

[edit on 30-7-2010 by k3rm1t]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

I'm going with Light Reflection, Nothing shown makes me think it's an Alien at all. I say people are just trying to get exposure nothing more.

It moves when the Camera moves.

I say reflection

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by k3rm1t

What about on the lens of the camera?
Fly/Dirt/Sun/Reflection any of them on the camera that filmed it could be answer.
But real blocky to say alien IMHO.But that me sorry

Never thought about that, thanks for bringing it up.

BTW; To view the video better just click the Youtube Link. Forgot when a video is embedded it's resized.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Nice footage!

My analysis concludes that this is not anything earthly. The object in question moves independently of camera movement so rules out reflections. This could be serious footage of E.T on earth. Please do not let the D.I agents convince you this is a reflection!

Many Thanks

[edit on 30-7-2010 by UFOmaster]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What this looks like to me is a spider web. There is a tree near the overhang and the leaves let spotted light through. If a spider web were hanging from the overhang, you would see light being reflected off of the web as you moved the camera. With only a small portion of the web lit, it would create this same effect. Motion of the air would make the web appear to move.

This is of coarse my personal opinion.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicUFO

swamp gas, reflections and now spider webs..... zzz

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
For those who posted thanks for your opinions.

@ 48 Sec mark the camera goes to the left and stops momentarily, as it stops you can see the supposed "Alien" come from behind the red car.

Its hard to see but you can see what looks as if it takes off into the shrubs next to the car.

Not sure what to think, but with these wierd creature, alien, who know's what, sightings that are popping up intrigues me.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It would be better to watch the original footage unedited with original audio to make a
better judgement. This is the original August 2006 video wich is better quality specially
in full screen. Interesting 698887 views to date.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
It would be better to watch the original footage unedited with original audio to make a
better judgement. This is the original August 2006 video wich is better quality specially
in full screen. Interesting 698887 views to date.

Oh thank you very much for posting that.

So the guy is inside and infront of the window, and I can see some smudges on it aswell.

But nothing that looks thin. From what I can see atleast.

It's just my opinion, but the figure, stain, smudge, seems to move freely and at a faster speed then what the camera is moving.

I could be wrong ofcourse, so don't don't take my word for it.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Not much to go on at all. It does however bring to mind the footage shot by a group who set off an IED in Iraq and captured video of a supposed US solder wearing "optical camouflage":
YouTube, Scout wearing optical camouflage

top topics

join