It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus knew how to ride a bike

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A very interesting video I came acroos on youtube... "Jeus knew how to ride a bike and he was trying to teach everyone else how to do it, but instead everyone is riding him." Give it a watch, you might find it as enlightening as I did.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ok so what is the point to this video?
even most of the people into the bible Know the people who lead them are full of it . and come Monday morning it is back to the bottle for many.
all it is to them is a get out of hell free card .the rest do it because of the Jones effect . The Jones have a BMW so now they must have a BMW the Jones follow these people so they follow the Jones .
The human race is the strangest mix of instincts possible for any animal .
we are territorial and yet want to live in large groups . we are individuals to a extrema .Each generation has to have something they can put out there showing how different they are from there parents .
and yet again the also have a herding drive as well as they do what there friends do and so on.
It will take more then a God child to straighten out the human conduction.
and you need no devil all you need is to sit back and let these conflicting instincts conflict .

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

It is not necessarily human nature to want to be an individual and stand out. As far as I know (which is not much) native Americans lived in large groups in harmony where individualism wasn't a problem. This need for attention is something of Western invention, and like American policies, it has spread all over the world by now like cancer.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
as far as you know? Indians attacked each other just as much as the white man.
there territorial instincts and herd instincts conflicted just as much as white mans . We glorify the Indians to much . you say they lived with nature that isn't entirely true as well. as they used the burning meathed to drive animals over cliffs and if science is correct and man cause the mammoth and saber tiger to go extinct well my friend which group of people were in The US at the time to kill off these animals?? it sure wasn't the white man.
the big difference from Indians and white man 1k years agaio is the Indians were still in the stone age and couldn't effect there environment as much and most were nomadic as well which again lessened the impact on a area they had.
yea I hate lousing a dream but the truth is the truth and indians are just as human as the white man with the same flaws

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
O and not counting the cliff dwellers Aztecs Incas . most trides had no more then 300 to 500 MAX people this is a very small group and under these conductions the conflicts in humans instincts are minumised .
now the cliff dwellers never had much more then 2k people as well .
and if you look at the Aztecs, Incas they were VERY blood thirsty and again you can see the conflict of instincts .
sorry but Humanity's real problem is instincts and intelligence just don't work well toghter. After all there are times I want to creat something good and then there are time when i would love nothing better then to do taht person in . Heck just read the post here you want a good look at human UNature .
and again No God child could ever change that and no devil is need to cause problems for this animal as it creates its own problems with no trouble what so ever .
Intelligent?? man we defecated and urinate in the VERY WATER we need to drink . And you think we need a devil?? or a GOd child could save us from our own nature .Which going by the book he (GOD him self put in us ??

top topics

join