It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 reasons why most ufos you see are from earth...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I would love to say that all the ufos we see come from outer space and have intelligent beings in them. However, after watching many ufos on youtube, tv, and listening to eye witnesses tell their stories, I believe that 99% or higher of all ufo sightings are from earth. Here are my reasons:

1. When I watch these ufos fly away, I hardly see them shoot straight into space. Instead, I see them fly at light speeds across the horizon, float near a high mountain, hide in clouds, or dive into the sea.

2. In most religions, these supreme beings were cast down to earth. Earth becomes their home. So what major reason is there to fly straight up into space.

3. Most ufos look like tin can man or another words: junk. If I was a supreme intelligent being I would not be caught in something that looked prehistoric. I guess these beings that landed on earth had to, Actually, use earth resources.

4. One thing I don't understand is, how come we never see ufos burning in the earth's atmosphere? I saw the ufo leave earth! Did you see it catch on fire when it was leaving earth? Most likely...no.

5. There is not enough facts that prove ufos come from the stars. There is more proof today about government projects and theories like hallow earth than ufos coming from the stars.

Now, I'm not saying that intelligent life does not exist outside of earth. I'm just stating my five reasons that make sense of where these beings come from. I do believe that intelligent life is out there and do show up from time to time, but I do believe most of the ufos we see are from earth.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I would agree with you, maybe not for all the reasons listed. But i find it much more probable that they are black projects as opposed to alien, which is exciting in itself because whatever technology they are using is much more advanced than anything we know of. I also think that whatever group, organization etc etc that developed this technology has splintered off decades ago and is unknown to even the highest ranks in the military, much like i believe a part of the CIA splintered off and went rogue.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm not even going to get into this thread because you give credence to the Hollow Earth Theory.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I will agree with you to some extent on this as well. I do believe that there is intelligent life outside of this planet.I also believe that that intelligent life has visited us before and gave us knowledge.But i would say that most if not all of the UFO's that are seen are human made..

For example:
this pic's below are of UFO's from the 50's...regarless if they are real or not..look at the style and areodynamic's of the craft itself.

media.photobucket.com...

Now the pic's below is of a UFO of more recent time

this one is 2008

eplay.typepad.com...

Not sure the year of this one

4.bp.blogspot.com...

The point i'm trying to make here is ...if these craft with the being inside are from lightyears away than why in the 60 some odd years that we have been photographing them have their craft changed so much..dont you think for as advanced they would have to be to be able to travel lightyears here that their craft would be consisntent in style???

What i believe is that the NAZI's actually had the technology to build human made UFO's using VRIL technology. and when the fall of nazi germany came and operation paperclip went into play and we stole all the nazi scientist..we reversed engineered what the nazi's already did ad made and kepy making them better and better..I also think that the Roswell incident was a crashed human made UFO that was in testing from the government...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Nikola Tesla was working on a plane years ago.
His patent was rejected in Europe and so he came to America.

Doc download

Html page

Tesla's airship goes 300 miles per second.
It is suspended from above and goes side to side.

A coil much like a mechanical spring pushes the ether in
a bunch of pulses as electricity goes straight to pressure
waves for the required forces.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

#1. Your right, most UFO's dont fly back into space, maybe there is reason for this, maybe they are testing us and our technology to see how our tech is compaired to theirs, that is if we send military jets to intercept, also there are all sorts of reasons they are not going back into space, can i say what they are, nope... but they can out manouver anything we have, so what need do they have to go back into space when they can just dissappear from site..

2. In most religions... its religion .. enough said, not going to get into that one...

3. For something that looks like a tin can, they sure can move pretty fast regardless if its et made or man made.

4. If the ufo's are under E.T control, if they made it all the way from who knows where to us, im sure they would have the tech to be able to not burn up in an atmosphere...

5. Your completely right there isnt enough facts to state they are from another planet, but the Roswell incident, ok so that happened in 1947, if that was top secret technology that we designed back then, why would the military originally say a flying disc was recovered, if it was top secret, im sure someone high up would of made sure that info didnt get released, and not just that, that was back i n1947, how many years does it take for our top secret tech to be put into use and people aware of it, that was 63 years ago.. im sure if that was our tech it would of been put to use by now...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So, you are saying that aliens are definitely visiting our planet?

Even if only .5% were not from Earth.. well...

While 95% of sightings probably all have explanations we can understand, it's that other 5% everyone is so interested in.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Afterwards, he wandered through the ship, encountering a mysterious planetarium-like room, before meeting a human wearing a strange helmet. The human led him out of the ship into a large hangar full of other disc-like ships of varying sizes.There he encountered yet more humans who seemed friendly but did not respond to his questions. One of the humans raised a mask to his face which almost immediately rendered him unconscious. When he awoke, he was lying in the countryside, watching the saucer speed away into the night.

Walton saw mostly humans at the base and realizing he was
ok drugged him and sent him back home.
Some alien abduction.
He was not conscious, that why the ship crew took him to
the base hospital.

It flung him forcefully up into the air and knocked him backwards. Walton’s friends fled in terror, assuming that aliens were about to attack them all. Bundling back into the vehicle, they sped through the rough country roads back towards town, before plucking up the courage to return and look for their friend.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

4. One thing I don't understand is, how come we never see ufos burning in the earth's atmosphere? I saw the ufo leave earth! Did you see it catch on fire when it was leaving earth? Most likely...no.

Leaving earth won't give the burning effect.
Only when entering the atmosphere there will be increase of air-resistance what gives the burning effect.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I have to disagree, on the fact that space craft are designed to go light speed. This would cause a huge amount of friction upon leaving the earth's atmosphere causing the craft to catch on fire.

Also, if a space craft is going light speed it would cause the air to compress so much that the air would turn into hot plasma. Our rockets, space craft, do not go near the speed of light nor go fast enough to cause our astronauts problems when leaving the earth's atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The UFO's saucer shape didn't come about until after Tesla's claims and drawings for his flying machine.It was the culmination of Tesla's work. If you notice his design actually starts out looking like a teardrop, or kinda like a Zeppelin without the extras. Then it evolved into the saucer or "stovetop" design. You can't really say 100% of how it worked, but I believe you can accomplish any goals an infinite number of ways. It supposedly used an inertial engine to stabilize the machine. Kinda like the inertial jumping robot, but with 4 arms moving at an unprecedented speed with mechanical precision. That and a "dual shell" seem to make it stable, where the Tesla bulb is used to push it. I think it's waves compressed to a point where it causes air resistance or something like that. They create some "loops" or "ropes" of air that enable the gyro-stabilized machine to be pushed to the said 300m/s

Tesla was truly a superior being, alien?... no evolved maybe, but I guess that would seem alien to the rest of us. Take it like you will, but it's a known fact Tesla only wanted his technology to get out there, and he sent his plans to multiple gov.. In his later life the US gov. took a strong interest in him, and after that point is when America's gov. went truly top secret.

So in light of this information I believe 100% of UFO's are manmade, simply gov. projects. With this Roswell would be a test and the "alien" ship that crashed there would be a test flight, and would explain why the gov. was the first on scene. Interesting enough I've seen advanced Tesla idea on shows like The outer limits that explain magnetic anti-gravity and turning our bodies into light then shooting the light somewhere to be reconstructed... an idea that Tesla liked to play with.

I think it's more than coincidence that these things all started happening at the same time, it's all just human advancement... and over time we will all see it.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I have to disagree, on the fact that space craft are designed to go light speed. This would cause a huge amount of friction upon leaving the earth's atmosphere causing the craft to catch on fire.

Also, if a space craft is going light speed it would cause the air to compress so much that the air would turn into hot plasma. Our rockets, space craft, do not go near the speed of light nor go fast enough to cause our astronauts problems when leaving the earth's atmosphere.

Your missing the part about ufo's that don't travel using linear or conventional methods.. Their is a magnetic or gravity vacuum around the craft and when it moves it uses powerful gravity attraction or repulsion that pulls the surounding space it is inside to a point further away, even in an atmosphere, so there are no air molecules hitting the craft ever..

Even credible testimony from Navy witnesses have reported about ships coming up out of the water without dragging any water with it, and no water seen on the surface of the craft..

The only ships you see getting a fire effect from the atmosphere on reentry are ours that use solid fuel and primitive propulsion systems..

I don't believe any of the seen saucer type craft are ours...maybe some, but I believe those are in the minority by far..

[edit on 31-7-2010 by alienreality]

new topics

top topics

join