It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Aliens Dont land, Its simple really

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Humans bad...aliens good......lol.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

This makes me roffle some copters as well.

For all we know, any alien civilization that does exist could be the most monstrously corrupt and evil beings in existence, dwarfing our conflicts to negligable levels.

You're absolutely right though, it cracks me up when I see people put humanity down, and raise the "aliens" up, like religion.

Right on the money.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

Cheers theres many people out there that think Aliens are going to save us or help us with world problems to me There not Interested Just get on with it Help Yourself.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienslayer

why would they land, gee everytime the military or air force spots something they think is a ufo they send out fighter jets or they shoot a missile at it.

Don't be fooled. The jets are not sent out to defend against UFOs (it's ludicrous to think they can). They are for damage control and for reasons of plausible deniability. This way when the people begin asking about the UFO they saw the USAF can say, "What UFO? It was only our jets on a training mission".

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Unknown Origin]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well looking at whats going on in the world With
floods in pakistan millions need help.

And no sign of any Aliens helping out Wars all over the place this just shows You that there Not interested in HELPING anyone Here.

cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join