It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Who is actually still in the hunt?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I am wondering who is actively still in the hunt? It seems that there are only a few of people actually posting. Is everyone else just waiting for another clue? I would prefer not to make this a conversationpost, so please just once to show you are actually hunting....

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm still playing

..well, attempting too !!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Of course I am here. I will not rest until the rings are safely in the hands of our "new line." Cromeline and his kin-clan will never see the light of their "convergence." This I swear.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Never was, never will. It just didn't do anything for me.

God

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Like helenheaven I'm attempting. I seem to be failing miserably,however.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
File me under "trying". It's getting hard to remain interested when the clues are few and far between and nothing "official" is forthcoming. We need a new bad guy or even some kind of cheerleader goading us towards some semblance of a solution. There's only so much speculation you can do without confirmation of being on the right or wrong track before you decide to pack it in. The pace has definitely been reduced to an agonizing crawl...

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'm still here. I'm caught up in the story. I haven't helped much but I enjoy watching the action....when there is some

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I am still in too! LOL! It is getting a little boring... no new developments for a while... this makes me think that mayby we have all the information required to move on to the next step...

I am still in!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Im a spectating person who puts hes input here and there.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Couldn't care less for the time involved to read every single thread created.

I got the clues last time as far as snooker/billiards, could have got there readily, but you could not pay me enough to visit Sportztawk (J/K).

Interjections, observations and critiques of the administration of this effort seem to be me.

My fingers probably drip in too much jewellery already anyway, but I don't mind a bit of fun. Good luck all!

Nyahahahaha.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I try to follow it, but I really need something tangible to work with. When we get a new encrypted message or a good clue, I'll probably be doing a lot more than I'm doing now.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Maverics still here cuz i want a ring dang it lol

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Was so close at the find of the first ring, now Im determined to find the others.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm not in anymore, I died yesterday. Oh no wait, I'm still here. Great!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
im here i have not done much too help but i love watching and i have had some good theories. and i like team work, after seeing how intense it got before we found the first ring ill stay.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Uhhh. Is this thing on??!?!?

Yeah, I'm still here.....PARTIALLY!!

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
I am wondering who is actively still in the hunt? It seems that there are only a few of people actually posting. Is everyone else just waiting for another clue? I would prefer not to make this a conversationpost, so please just once to show you are actually hunting....

But this isnt a game, so I am in it to save us, not to win anything.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann

But this isnt a game, so I am in it to save us, not to win anything.

He never said it was, lol. I thought he had at first as well, but i reread it.

I'm still in, just not posting as much because i just got a job.

Godd luck everyone!

---pineapple

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm still here, and am enjoying it.

But since I actually possess a ring, I am enjoying the hunt from a different perspective.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I've kinda lost interest cause at the moment im researching into some topics,etc. I just don't have the time anymore. Anyways, good luck to the players

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join