It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superb Probe UFO's in High res!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Just been catching up with the latest UFO reports on mufon and come across this story and set of pictures which shows high res images of translucent shapeshifting crafts. CLEARLY E.T activity is here. Hope this is of interest to you all in the know...

his event not call my atention until i saw the picture in my camera, i was seat in fron of the building about two blocks away. My objective of the picture was the building. I'm a amateur photograph. 1) i was two block away of my picture target 2) i jus notice when i check my camera 3) ufo, if you see inside of the clouds you can see more of them 4) oval, i didn't see in motion 5) surprised 6) i just didn',t see it

[edit on 30-7-2010 by UFOmaster]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Total baloney. Aren't we all tired of the "office lights reflecting off the glass" ploy?
Why do you post this knowing what a farce it is?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by alexander_delta

Hey you call them office lights reflecting off the glass i call them crafts. prove these are office lights! I see crafts clearly.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
Just been catching up with the latest UFO reports on mufon and come across this story and set of pictures which shows high res images of translucent shapeshifting crafts. CLEARLY E.T activity is here. Hope this is of interest to you all in the know...

It is not "clearly" ET activity. It is two specks in the sky...it could by any metallic flying object...or reflection...

[edit on 30-7-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I see what could possibly be ten objects in the photograph. The problem I see with this photo is the side by side objects seem to be almost the same distance apart as the lights below them. Most of the other single objects seem to match up with a reflection off of the vehicles below them.

S&F for posting but I'm still not convinced.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think they are reflections too. Compare this:

To this:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Strange, but not completely convinced on this one :p

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Radiobuzz

Well, there you have it! Proof that these are interdimensional translucent shape-shifting spacecrafts. I'm convinced!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i would have to agree with the above post as if you look and draw a line from the top of the street lamp you will see a object just above the lamp go through that and straight up to the object in the sky...you will run it throught and this occurance is the case for both lamps to the right.

you will see two faint white wisps and they follow same width and in line with the street lamps.

you have to look closly but they are the, and they will follow through.

it is some sort of reflection either upon the camera lens or on the glass...but hard to tell if the shot is taken from inside.

that is my observation anyways ...good luck on this one.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Radiobuzz
I think they are reflections too.

Agreed. The two most prominent would seem to be the reflection of another streetlamp much closer to the camera and just out of the frame ... perhaps even almost directly overhead of where the person was standing.

hence them being the same distance apart as the opposing light fixtures on the poles

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOmaster

Please, cut the crap. "CLEARLY E.T. activity is here..."

How can you be so sure that it shows some kind of E.T. activity? Are you an "expert" in this area, a good one, that knows if something is or isn't based on poor observation? Because you are really lacking a good eye on this.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

UFOmaster.....

I must also conclude these are reflections.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

i don't understand how these are reflections!? What if they are reflections of the crafts in question?

[edit on 30-7-2010 by UFOmaster]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChicUFO
I see what could possibly be ten objects in the photograph. The problem I see with this photo is the side by side objects seem to be almost the same distance apart as the lights below them. Most of the other single objects seem to match up with a reflection off of the vehicles below them.

S&F for posting but I'm still not convinced.

I see the same amount.

I know it's hard to see, But I couldnt post the original that I wanted.

Thats where the objects ae located.

There's a big rectangle to the left thats lighter than it's surroundings.

I don't think these could be orbs. Not entirely sure though.

BTW I saved the original image, opened it on Windows Media Player, and took off some brightness to see the other objects.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Oozii]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

There are actually 10 objects in the picture, click enlarge and you will see, the rest of them are amongst the clouds and clearly visible..

[edit on 30/7/2010 by azzllin]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Just been catching up with the latest UFO reports on mufon and come across this story and set of pictures

Do you have a link to the complete set of pictures?

Other pictures will either put it to bed or prove its not a reflection, maybe we can stop the reflection theory in its tracks, or maybe not.

[edit on 30/7/2010 by azzllin]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Just wondering here, how many reflections can a light pole have? So now if he was outside when the pic was made how does he get reflections in the blue sky? Just asking because I don't know.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
OP.....I know your desperate to believe in aliens and UFO'S...to the point you will make completley ignorant statments such as:

"CLEARLY E.T activity is here."

But I want you and like minded others to understand.......that stuff like this only demonstrates why it is so easy to make this subject a laughable joke.

I share your desire to believe, as most on here do, but I don't share your inability to use logic, reason and common sense.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Reflections do not hide behind external objects like poles ETC.

Like shown in this image, one of the lights is behind one of the poles on the building opposite, so how is it a reflection? which means none of them are reflections IMO.

See image here.

MOD EDIT: To fix picture that was skewing the entire thread.

[edit on August 2nd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It definitely resembles a picture taken inside with light from behind reflecting of the glass. If you look at the building left side in the shadow there 2 reflections which seem to be coming from behind reflecting of glass. Also the to objects in question look like round lamps with a light in the middle but there are multiple objects in the picture which all resemble reflections of glass.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join