It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello "whackjob" here :p

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
So... I live in Oklahoma, USA. To put it bluntly I'm a Tesla enthusiast that's been put off as crazy, paranoid... Well you know. I'm still rather young and have a strong interest in science and the progression of mankind. In school some have began calling me a mad scientist or even Dr. Doom :/

Amongst all this I have also been declared the one of the smartest people in my area... quite a paradox to be called a genius and a madman in the same sentence.

Anyway... my main interest include: Tesla, (debunking/improving) Modern Physics, Quantum/String and various other theories, and of course my future profession of choice: Nanotechnology.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS amigo! Looks like you're just perfect for ATS. Here's a website about Tesla coils you might be interested in OP!
www.penguinslab.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Enjoy your time here. I look forward to your contributions.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Greetings. Righth now I'm interested in nanoscale also! It is a new temple of experience we haven;t even yet opened the doors to, it will be amazing.

I like to scale concepts, fractally, check out these cool cavitation videos. I believe they could be very dynamic objects in terms of nano components.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidN

Welcome aboard wackjob,

You will more than likely fit in here just fine.

Good luck, happy hunting and I look forward to crossing paths with you in the future.

ME

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I haven't looked much into cavitation yet, but that looks useful... The new Velcro! That's a lil unambitious with it, but would still make millions.

I'm more interested in the study of things smaller than the nanoscale, and the manipulation of atoms. Entirely new elements, or even states of matter, can be created. www.sciencedaily.com... That being said superconductive materials at room temp. is possible, and by what that link says so is invisibility, a gun that can never be seen...

Nanobots are of course a big goal of nanoscale physics and is theoretically possible. With the use of nanobots age would be a thing of the past... If you cut yourself the bots could block your neural receptors,or w/e, and repair the cut using your own tissue it replicated from nearby tissue. The possibilities are truly only limited to your imagination.

Thanks for the welcomes!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

You will fit in just fine with a name like that.

See ya on the boards!

-Sol

new topics

top topics

join