It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 million for the head of Arpaio : Cartels

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
That's what they are giving. They are also giving 1000$ for everyone joining the cartels.

From liveleak...

Kinda scary...

Of course Obama won't send the troops to the border.

This is openly a war threat against the US and rule of law.

They start with Arpaio... what will it be next? A senator? A congressman?

They should put a 2 million bounty for the cartel chief's head.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I wish Sheriff Joe all the best wishes
I can offer. But if by some weird
happenstance that Sheriff Joe is
harmed by the cartels, they're gonna
see more lead coming down range
than they have ever seen before.
This is a mistake to broadcast
this to the public.

Is nothing more than a terror tactic.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

If you tell people your business you got no business.
This is foolishness. If there were a contract on him I doubt if we would hear about it til after the fact. Murder for hire contracts always seem to make it to the streets in Mexico.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Maybe they should team up with the ACLU. I hear Sheriff Joe is their next target too.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I lived in Phoenix for 7 years, and I recall reading and hearing that Joe has had many death threats over the years.

In this article dated from 2005, he states that he has had 12 death threats at that point.

I guess it's just a part of his daily life!

www.policeone.com... n/articles/113956-Meet-Americas-toughest-sheriff-Joe-Arpaio/

He eventually sat up, leaned on his desk and said, "I have had 12 death threats on my life, I used to have my wife start the car for me until we actually found a bomb under the vehicle. Now she doesn’t start the car anymore".

How about him having his wife start the car? LOL!!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Arpaio is a bigger problem than the cartels will ever be.

Stand aside, let them have their fun. Once he's dead you can go back to playing war games.

Arpaio is scum, really.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Joe's head in not a vital organ.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by p51mustang]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
Arpaio is a bigger problem than the cartels will ever be.

Stand aside, let them have their fun. Once he's dead you can go back to playing war games.

Arpaio is scum, really.

I couldn't agree more with you, Arpaio is a piece of trash in my eyes. With a 1 million dollar price tag on his head now, I'm sure that even some Americans would think about taking him out. Kind of scary.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Sheriff Joe has a 68% approval rate in Arizona....Obama wishes....

Sixty-eight percent (68%) of Arizona voters have a favorable view of Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, whose aggressive enforcement of laws against illegal immigration have triggered an investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice. Forty-six percent (46%) view the sheriff very favorably.

www.rasmussenreports.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I couldn't agree more with you, Arpaio is a piece of trash in my eyes. With a 1 million dollar price tag on his head now, I'm sure that even some Americans would think about taking him out. Kind of scary.

Indeed he is. And yes, since now millions of americans are homeless and tens of millions are unemployed, I'm sure the ``capitalist`` spirit of some americans could make them want to collect his head to have a million $.

Of course after you do that, you need to get the hell out and never come back.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
THIS is why we need to close our borders.

Good luck joe, you are going to need it. Im more than sure there will be people after this guy, ESPECIALLY the illegals that are already over here.

Its too bad we have a nation run by morons who can not see the dangers in what they do. Our government has essentially put the price tag on this sheriffs head by refusing to enforce our laws.

This, is unacceptable.

And for those out there who say "They wont put hits on people and tell everyone about it", are you really that naive?
YES, THEY DO. Why do you think they are putting the hit out in the first place? So EVERYONE knows, so no matter what, their plans get executed.
These people are not Government officials who do things behind closed doors, these are criminal drug dealers who give orders straight from the streets, so all the little soldiers held up in the rat holes know whats going on.

Im sure most of you wouldnt be laughing if it was our dear leader who had the price on his head, now would you?

Didnt think so. Grow a brain.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Why do you say he's scum? Honest question...

If he's a big enough PITA for them to but a bounty on his head, doesn't that kinda mean something good for Arizona?

I'm really curious about your opinion. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

I doubt if the cartels would announce a bounty on Arpaio. Having been trained by the US military, they full well know the advantages of stealth.

More likely the Sheriff released the memo to satisfy his self importance fantasy.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Im sorry dude, but wtf?

You cant be serious.

Naw, you cant be.

You are smarter than that, I know you are.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Im sure most of you wouldnt be laughing if it was our dear leader who had the price on his head, now would you?

I'd find it hillarious if the cartel's tried to put the same price tag over The President of the United States. The chances of that happening are up there with my chances of winning my states 200 million powerball.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ThatDGgirl

Thanks for asking. Joe Arpaio is the enemy within. He has been eroding civil liberties for years now. He is very high profile, and believes in being media friendly, with many attention seeking episodes. Pink underwear being an example (for awaiting trial prisoners too).

He is unfortunately also very expensive, due to several lawsuits that have been ruled against him and his dept recently. Wrongful deaths being the most common reason. He is very good at depriving rights, dignities and medicine to people.

jonsjailjournal.blogspot.com...

There's a good start, someone who (rightly) went through the system. However what he found wasn't right. He shared his story, and the others he met in these facilities stories. Mothersagainstarpaio is a group that seems to have disappeared, but made a lot of information available about the sheriff over the last few years. None of it complimentary.

The cartels are a problem, but they are an EXTERNAL threat.

Prisons are money making machines these days, and people like joe use them against the population, for personal gain.

THAT, is why i say he is scum.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

It's pretty common for cartels to put public bounties on official's heads. It serves two purposes:

1) Hopefully the person will chicken out and back down.
2) A non gang member may collect-which is great for the cartel.

The cartels in Mexico have made multiple public threats against Mexican officials, now they are threatening an American official.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It amazes me to see the ignorance of people who really know nothing about the inner working of politics in the local and international venue.

Serving heads of enemies up on a silver platter, or in a box, is nothing new.

When attending my fathers first swearing into office ceremony I met a true life hit man. My dad introduced me to him, This was a way of educating me as to the dangers of public office.

The going rate then in 1063 was $50.00 for a simple hit on a human. I can only imagine the serving of the hits head would cost extra.

The sixties were very volatile years in politics. I will never forget the death threats our family received on a fairly regular basis. It was not unusual to see one or more FBI agents in my fathers business and on occasion parked in cars by our house.

The following thirty years was an adventure. My fathers service to the citizens was very damaging to the children in our home. I would not change anything and remain proud of my father.

Now, how many times have myself and other members of this board ask people to take action and change the immigration laws and make other changes to our government to make it better?

Now, a man has spoken out and some of you are screaming what a bad and disgraceful man Joe Arpaio is for standing his ground and doing his part to help save our country.

SHAME on you who sit on their butts and criticize others that at least get up and do something.

Joe Arpaio

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I like Joe, he has guts. BTW an airconditioned cell with cable tv is not a right. Neither are white undies.

If they are able to pull this off they open a world of hell on themselves. We are not going to react well to a man who many respect being deheaded by some cartel member especially if that member is an illegal.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

Now, a man has spoken out and some of you are screaming what a bad and disgraceful man Joe Arpaio is for standing his ground and doing his part to help save our country.

If he actually did his work with integrity and respect, I'd actually support the man. He has shown he is nothing more then a two-bit scoundrel with a god complex. Helping save our country?! I'd say he's actually done more harm to our country then good in his tenure.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join