It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Demands US Stop Meddling In Its Affairs, Wants Acceptance As World Power, Issues Thinly Veiled

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jovi1

Oh I totally agree.

I always get a chuckle when I read how the US "Can't manufacture or Cant Compete" When in fact if the truth be told. This slipping away of industry started over 40 years ago. Some may be too young to remember all the legislation that was passed and all the environmental studies on pollution and all the regulation that were put in place. It started the trickle of jobs which lead to an avalanche and eventually hemorrhaging of jobs abroad. It simply became cheaper to do business overseas than deal with the Tough regulations and Government restriction.

China and India, China specifically has allowed their people and local environment to be used like a natural resource by the west. Be advised many and a large percentage of the companies doing business over there are American/Western companies reaping massive profits by exploiting the land and people.

Anybody remember this? Keep in mind those smoke stacks are not "Chinese or Indian" Thanks to all the tree huggers and environmentalists.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join