It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abundance of Energy While the Moon was Rising

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I know the moon has a lot to do with Wicca tradition along with other spiritual groups of people, plus it could have also been just me in a calm state of mind (more-so than normal?) but tonight, while the moon was rising, it seemed like time stood still, and nothing was going on except the moon floating to and over the horizon. It was amazing. I was wondering if anyone who is at all into Wicca or any other type of spiritualism/religion (which puts a lot of emphasis on the moon) would be able to help here.

Is there any sort of correlation between energy and the process of the moon actually rising?

Also, I did notice a light cool breeze blowing gently over the land which hadn't been blowing right before the moon started rising. Also, it lasted for about five to ten minutes after it had completely risen. Then the wind stopped and everything returned to normal again.

Like I said, it might have been just me. Thought I might ask the fine people on ATS though just to see if anything would pop up. Thanks ahead of time

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Indeed there is; gravitational energy. An example of this would be the rise and fall of tides.

"Tides are the rise and fall of sea levels caused by the combined effects of the gravitational forces exerted by the Moon and the Sun and the rotation of the Earth."
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by philosearcher

I starred and flagged your post because the moon is very powerful in our lives.

The moon controls the tides and a lot more.

Increased energy and decreased energy are all to do with the moon's pull on our planet.

And, of course, what about lunatics? "luna" means the moon.

And, a tale of a fish hung in moonlight and a person becoming poisoned - I could tell you more if you are interested.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Every single full moon I have a HUGE ABUNDANCE of energy.....

For instance, during this past one...I pulled all the weeds from the garden. Did 5 loads of laundry...washed & buffed out my car with a shamy....mowed the lawn front and back.....did all the dishes by hand (No dishwasher here)....straightened up and dusted the kitchen and living room....made my bed with fresh linens.....then watered the lawn by dragging the hose all around with a sprinkler head on it (no automatic sprinklers)

I am in NO WAY this productive on normal days.......only during the full moons...and I also find it VERY HARD to sleep during full moons....

I gt behind on chores and things on my TO DO list every month like everyone else.....but I always know that when the full moon hits everything gets caught up with extra energy to spare.

I am Pagan in my practice so this comes as no surprise to me.....

[edit on 30-7-2010 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Hey thanks cat! And any one else who starred and flagged

That is really awesome RiverGoddess, I'm going to have to start keeping an eye on the moon more often. It was so striking when the moon was rising. I was so peaceful. Oh and cat, that sounds amazing about the fish and the poisoning. Please share...all of this is really very interesting to me. Thanks for all the replies so far everyone

top topics

join