It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW, Runaway Slave Movie, WOW!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I had to post this. Yes the racist rhetoric has gotten completely out of control. Heck, Obama without his telepromptor calls black people mongrels. He even mentions the reptilian part of our brains. Anyway, while reading this article on the Hill.

President Obama calls African-Americans a ‘mongrel people’

This thread is not about that article, but this GEM I found amongst the comments. Heck, this is usually how I get my information. I will read articles but that only gives me the viewpoints of the writer. I like to read through the comments and get the reaction of people reading the article. This gives you an indication of how the writer has reached his audience. Also, sometimes the commenters will give you some insights that the author never fathomed. This is one such time.

Here is the video that was posted in the comments, about page 5 or 6 on the comments.

Runaway Slave: The Documentary
Runaway from the slavery of tyranny to the blessings of liberty!

I cannot wait to see this movie. Dang it, I realized it is not coming out until 2011. I think I am going to give them an email and ask if they need some help on the editing or something. This would be great if it came out before the elections this fall.

Let me tell you, RUN AWAY from these slave masters as fast as you can.

I was wondering if the government will try and censor this like they did the Hillary Clinton Movie?

Oh wait, that was censored because of that McCain Feingold law that was struck down by the Supreme Court.

Hmmm, I guess the SC gets it right once in awhile.

[edit on 7/30/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Obama's statement must be reflective of his own internal conflict. White or Black? Not even he knows. Why else would he call Black American's mongrels.

I say Black Americans because to be African you have to be a citizen of that Continent, we have Black Americans whereas Africa has Black Africans. Africa has White Africans too.

Myself, I am White American, I do have one ancestor which is documented as 'colored' in a history book I found with census records of the town my for-bearers settled, Deer Isle, Maine, 1635. This 'colored' person was not black although she was likely darker than Obama, she was Penobscot Indian. She was not given a name but was included as a household member. She may not be related to me but she is in my heart all the same.

Personally I am greatly concerned over this Black/White issue that seems to have taken over the fabric of America. Yes I know there are racists Black and White alike, but this is deeper than that. Here is a post from today that speaks about the 4-steps of Communism, and clearly the video in this post explains how well such conflicts are used by those that wish to undermine the integrity of a Nation.

The Four Stages of a Communist Revolution

I really enjoyed the video OP! Thank you for finding this, I am especially concerned over Obama now more than ever. Even Hitler hated that which he was, a Jew, if only by a fraction.

S&F

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Me, I'm just a plain old American. I refuse the color label because I am not only of caucasian blood alone. This movie looks awesome! That man is so right, the blacks of America have run back to the plantation and don't even realize it.
They said something to the effect of" whatever you recieve in benefits you give up in terms of freedom and control". Nothing more true has ever been said.

All Americans should learn the history of blacks during reconstruction. What those people accomplished with little or no help was amazing - they learned to read, built schools and churches, collective farms. Once they had their freedom they utilized it with a vengeance. The reason Jim Crow laws were enacted was because southern whites were growing jealous of the success of blacks! Take away their votes, their 2nd amendment, their opportunity.

I too can;t wait to see this movie. It looks really powerful!
Thanks EIN

S&F

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I knew the video would be awesome since you are the one posting it hahaha but I wasn't expecting that.

I'm going to put that up on my blog immediately

S+F

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thanks for everyone's comment. This has to be seen by as many people as possible.

Run people, run as fast as you can from the Marxists, the Communists, the Statists, the Progressives, before they destroy every freedom we have.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

What are your political beliefs? I'm just curious as what side you side on with the issues.
second line

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Me, I am a quasi Libertarian. I pretty much believe in the Libertarian platform except for the border issue. My stance on that is that to enter this country, you have to do it lawfully and wait your turn. I think the main reason is because to come here, you should understand that the Constitution is the law of the land and we have enough problems here to be able to handle more people believing that the government is going to support you. The government produces nothing. They only steal from one person, take their 85% cut and dole out the remaining 15% to keep those on the dole in slavery.

Libertarian Platform from here-Libertarian platform

1.0 Personal Liberty

Individuals should be free to make choices for themselves and to accept responsibility for the consequences of the choices they make. No individual, group, or government may initiate force against any other individual, group, or government. Our support of an individual's right to make choices in life does not mean that we necessarily approve or disapprove of those choices.

1.1 Expression and Communication

We support full freedom of expression and oppose government censorship, regulation or control of communications media and technology. We favor the freedom to engage in or abstain from any religious activities that do not violate the rights of others. We oppose government actions which either aid or attack any religion.

1.2 Personal Privacy

Libertarians support the rights recognized by the Fourth Amendment to be secure in our persons,
homes, and property. Protection from unreasonable search and seizure should include records held
by third parties, such as email, medical, and library records. Only actions that infringe on the rights
of others can properly be termed crimes. We favor the repeal of all laws creating “crimes” without
victims, such as the use of drugs for medicinal or recreational purposes.

1.3 Personal Relationships

Sexual orientation, preference, gender, or gender identity should have no impact on the
government's treatment of individuals, such as in current marriage, child custody, adoption,
immigration or military service laws. Government does not have the authority to define, license or
restrict personal relationships. Consenting adults should be free to choose their own sexual practices
and personal relationships.

1.4 Abortion

Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration.

1.5 Crime and Justice

Government exists to protect the rights of every individual including life, liberty and property. Criminal laws should be limited to violation of the rights of others through force or fraud, or deliberate actions that place others involuntarily at significant risk of harm. Individuals retain the right to voluntarily assume risk of harm to themselves. We support restitution of the victim to the fullest degree possible at the expense of the criminal or the negligent wrongdoer. We oppose reduction of constitutional safeguards of the rights of the criminally accused. The rights of due process, a speedy trial, legal counsel, trial by jury, and the legal presumption of innocence until proven guilty, must not be denied. We assert the common-law right of juries to judge not only the facts but also the justice of the law.

1.6 Self-Defense

The only legitimate use of force is in defense of individual rights — life, liberty, and justly acquired
property — against aggression. This right inheres in the individual, who may agree to be aided by
any other individual or group. We affirm the individual right recognized by the Second Amendment
to keep and bear arms, and oppose the prosecution of individuals for exercising their rights of self-defense.
We oppose all laws at any level of government requiring registration of, or restricting, the
ownership, manufacture, or transfer or sale of firearms or ammunition.

2.0 Economic Liberty

Libertarians want all members of society to have abundant opportunities to achieve economic
success. A free and competitive market allocates resources in the most efficient manner. Each
person has the right to offer goods and services to others on the free market. The only proper role of
government in the economic realm is to protect property rights, adjudicate disputes, and provide a
legal framework in which voluntary trade is protected. All efforts by government to redistribute
wealth, or to control or manage trade, are improper in a free society.

2.1 Property and Contract

Property rights are entitled to the same protection as all other human rights. The owners of property have the full right to control, use, dispose of, or in any manner enjoy, their property without interference, until and unless the exercise of their control infringes the valid rights of others. We oppose all controls on wages, prices, rents, profits, production, and interest rates. We advocate the repeal of all laws banning or restricting the advertising of prices, products, or services. We oppose all violations of the right to private property, liberty of contract, and freedom of trade. The right to trade includes the right not to trade — for any reasons whatsoever. Where property, including land, has been taken from its rightful owners by the government or private action in violation of individual rights, we favor restitution to the rightful owners.

2.2 Environment

We support a clean and healthy environment and sensible use of our natural resources. Private landowners and conservation groups have a vested interest in maintaining natural resources. Pollution and misuse of resources cause damage to our ecosystem. Governments, unlike private businesses, are unaccountable for such damage done to our environment and have a terrible track record when it comes to environmental protection. Protecting the environment requires a clear definition and enforcement of individual rights in resources like land, water, air, and wildlife. Free markets and property rights stimulate the technological innovations and behavioral changes required to protect our environment and ecosystems. We realize that our planet's climate is constantly changing, but environmental advocates and social pressure are the most effective means of changing public behavior.

2.3 Energy and Resources

While energy is needed to fuel a modern society, government should not be subsidizing any particular form of energy. We oppose all government control of energy pricing, allocation, and production.

2.4 Government Finance and Spending

All persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. We call for the repeal of the income tax, the abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We oppose any legal requirements forcing employers to serve as tax collectors. Government should not incur debt, which burdens future generations without their consent. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes.

2.5 Money and Financial Markets

We favor free-market banking, with unrestricted competition among banks and depository
institutions of all types. Individuals engaged in voluntary exchange should be free to use as money
any mutually agreeable commodity or item. We support a halt to inflationary monetary policies and
unconstitutional legal tender laws.

2.6 Monopolies and Corporations

We defend the right of individuals to form corporations, cooperatives and other types of companies based on voluntary association. We seek to divest government of all functions that can be provided by non-governmental organizations or private individuals. We oppose government subsidies to business, labor, or any other special interest. Industries should be governed by free markets.

2.7 Labor Markets

We support repeal of all laws which impede the ability of any person to find employment. We oppose government-fostered forced retirement. We support the right of free persons to associate or not associate in labor unions, and an employer should have the right to recognize or refuse to recognize a union. We oppose government interference in bargaining, such as compulsory arbitration or imposing an obligation to bargain.

2.8 Education

Education, like any other service, is best provided by the free market, achieving greater quality and efficiency with more diversity of choice. Schools should be managed locally to achieve greater accountability and parental involvement. Recognizing that the education of children is inextricably linked to moral values, we would return authority to parents to determine the education of their children, without interference from government. In particular, parents should have control of and responsibility for all funds expended for their children's education.

2.9 Health Care

We favor restoring and reviving a free market health care system. We recognize the freedom of
individuals to determine the level of health insurance they want, the level of health care they want,
the care providers they want, the medicines and treatments they will use and all other aspects of
their medical care, including end-of-life decisions. People should be free to purchase health
insurance across state lines.

See the remainder at link.

50-75% of our labor is stolen from us
We do not really own our property only rent it
The closest to the founding principles you will find is in the Libertarian party. Maybe the Constitutional party is right there also.

[edit on 7/30/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

President Obama calls African-Americans a ‘mongrel people’

From your OP article:

When asked about his background, which includes a black father and white mother, Obama said of African-Americans: "We are sort of a mongrel people."

"I mean we're all kinds of mixed up," Obama said. "That's actually true of white people as well, but we just know more about it."

The president's remarks were directed at the roots of all Americans. The definition of mongrel as an adjective is defined as "of mixed breed, nature, or origin," according to dictionary.com.

Obama did not appear to be making an inflammatory remark with his statement and the audience appeared to receive it in the light-hearted manner that often accompanies interviews on morning talk shows.

It would have been nice if you offered context.

He also called whites Mongrels.

Being a hobby genealogist I agree on both counts.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Oh, you must of missed this part-

This thread is not about that article, but this GEM I found amongst the comments.

This thread is what is in the OP, I only brought that up to state where I found the information.

If you want to talk about that, why do you not go over to that link and talk about it there. Of course people over there will chew you up and spat you out.

Nice try on the change of subject obfuscation technique.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I would advise anyone who is reading this thread and more importantly participating in this thread but has not watched the video in the OP to go back and watch it. It may not be what you expect.

I think this movie will be worth watching.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think a lot of people are unaware that in amongst those old auction queues there were many white people being sold too. That slaves weren't all black.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

This thread is not about that article, but this GEM I found amongst the comments.

Strange that you included it in HEADLINE BOLD right at the top of your OP then...isn't it?

If it is unrelated to your OP...then WHY INCLUDE IT IN YOUR OP??

Of course I know why...hit and run BS without context. It's in your OP in big bold letters, right at the top.

Be a man and own it rather than run.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

" WHY INCLUDE IT IN YOUR OP?? "

Because it made me LOL.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I think this doc is going to be great, and I will be sure to pass it on.

Star & Flag for you. Thank you.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

yeah spread it around where you can.

this deserves to be seen and heard.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I started getting excited until I realized it's just another group of angry black people blaming white people for their problems.

The government doesn't force you to be on welfare. The Government doesn't force you to quit your job.

The government didn't put you in the house you're in, they didn't give you the children you have, and they didn't make your car break down because it never received maintenance.

All of these things happened to you because you allowed them to happen.

The government said "hey, how about some free money?" and you say "Why, yes, thank you very much"

George W. Bush gave me & my wife $1200 one year. Didn't change MY opinion of republicans. I accepted the money and STILL didn't vote republican in any of the elections.

EVERYONE has problems and EVERYONE has struggles. But if you set around and blame your problems & struggles on other people, then a few things are going to happen:

1.) You'll get zero sympathy from me

2.) You'll never get anywhere in life because you can't accept the fact that your life sucks because you spent the duration of it complaining, instead of working hard and fighting for a better one.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

www.merriam-webster.com...

Main Entry: en·abler
Pronunciation: \i-ˈnā-blər, -bəl-ər\
Function: noun
Date: 1615

one that enables another to achieve an end; especially : one who enables another to persist in self-destructive behavior (as substance abuse) by providing excuses or by making it possible to avoid the consequences of such behavior

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
sighs! they are all black??

the whites are slaves to.
all of us need to fight government slavery.
the blacks should not make the whites as a enemy.
when the whites get freedom the blacks get freedom.
work together. not sepretly.

that just helps the government.
them at the TOP are playing each of us against each other.
and it is working...

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This was absolutely epic. I really want to see this now.

It's called vote reaping. Get in charge, lower education levels, and then promise them what they never will get. Over and over again.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

This thread is what is in the OP, I only brought that up to state where I found the information.

If you want to talk about that, why do you not go over to that link and talk about it there. Of course people over there will chew you up and spat you out.

Nice try on the change of subject obfuscation technique.

Nice. So how about I start thread by saying "The Ku Klux Klan has been treated unfairly," and then go on to say "...but this thread is not really about that," when people voice their objections. Sounds fabulous!

You're the one that brought it into the OP and sourced a link. I think it's fair to expect people to point out the fact that the "off hand" remark in question lacked qualifying context.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by JohnnyElohim]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join